Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim (4602 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
The thing is, if it is not allowed to learn about Islam without pledging that then why is it now pushed for all to see and read?

You think you are defending Islam by saying the above? What a pity! How else do you encourage people to like you when you don't encourage them to talk to you? I know some wonderful Muslims here who are against that because of what it leaves behind.

Whats hard in ignoring the Islamic threads on fp?

Before you didnt have to do all that. Why has it turned like this now? Because u only insult, attack and insult. You always take over our threads because you are more than us in number so inorder for us to have peace, u must be a muslim before you are allowed to comment.

Have you seen any muslim attacking ur jesus or jehova?
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
YOUNG MAN, HOW ABOUT SUICIDE BOMBERS PROMISED 72 VIRGIN IN ALIJANNA= ISILAM

Provide proof and i will have a mature argument with you. With just one point i will scatter all the nonsensical lies u chrisatans spread
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Whats hard in ignoring the Islamic threads on fp?

Before you didnt have to do all that. Why has it turned like this now? Because u only insult, attack and insult. You always take over our threads because you are more than us in number so inorder for us to have peace, u must be a muslim before you are allowed to comment.

Have you seen any muslim attacking ur jesus or jehova?
You don't really understand. There's a reason any rational person decides to join a religion. One is because the sins of others are not found in it. In that light, your comparison places your faith on still equal pedestal with that of Christians.

If you really want to be the Muslim you claim o be then asking Seun to drop this is a way forward. That's if you really know the meaning of Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
You don't really understand. There's a reason any rational person decides to join a religion. One is because the sins of others are not found in it. In that light, your comparison places your faith on still equal pedestal with that of Christians.

If you really want to be the Muslim you claim o be then asking Seun to drop this is a way forward. That's if you really know the meaning of Peace.

Its like u dont understand me at all.

Sometimes ur christian brothers open threads to ask questions right? Now how would you feel if muslims take over the thread and rain curses on christianity? Wouldnt it be annoying and frustrating? First, no answer and secondly, u recieve insults.

Kudos to nairaland
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Im done responding to mentions on this thread
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by IGBOPRINCE: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Arent you bastards the ones that spoil our threads with insults whenever we create them? What nairaland did is the best way to keep you animals away from our threads
sorry bro, if truly you belief in the words of islam. A non violent scripture that seek for peace, then you should portray a good example of a peacemaker.
Pls mind the way you use your words. I know you re trying so hard to defends islam by insulting and warning them to back up but you shouldn't engaged in insults with them. It s uncalled for,
Calling them names like bastards ,animals etc is to the extreme bro.
There is always a way you could defends your islams and free yourself from insults. Am sure the op violated the law and he decided to accepts It without knowing the consequence of his actions, that s why his profile testified it..
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by honeygirl17: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Isnt chrisatanity more useless?
Sharrapppp and get out of here!

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by ERAKAMUS: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Provide proof and i will have a mature argument with you. With just one point i will scatter all the nonsensical lies u chrisatans spread
ABO.KI YOUR LEADERS WERE TRAINED BY THE MISSIONARIES
WHY NOT ATTEND ONLY YOUR BASELES SSHA.RIA SCHOOL.

YOU NO GET SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by ERAKAMUS: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
ISILAM IS A USELESS RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by honeygirl17: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
sorry bro, if truly you belief in the words of islam. A non violent scripture that seek for peace, then you should portray a good example of a peacemaker.
Pls mind the way you use your words. I know you re trying so hard to defends islam by insulting and warning them to back up but you shouldn't engaged in insults with them. It s uncalled for,
Calling them names like bastards ,animals etc is to the extreme bro.
There is always a way you could defends your islams and free yourself from insults. Am sure the op violated the law and he decided to accepts It without knowing the consequence of his actions, that s why his profile testified it..
My biafrianPrince, how was your day? hope you've prepared dinner? I'm so hungry, on my way home now
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:

My biafrianPrince, how was your day? hope you've prepared dinner? I'm so hungry, on my way home now
Hmmmmm you are double dating...
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by honeygirl17: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Hmmmmm you are double dating...
When? where? how? sweetim you own this heart
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by speedyGonzales: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
hahahha!
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:

When? where? how? sweetim you own this heart
I'll let you know on whatsapp,please help me beg seun to delete the shiit off my profile
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Blizzy9ja: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Who made it to be so?
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by honeygirl17: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
I'll let you know on whatsapp,please help me beg seun to delete the shiit off my profile
Why did you break the rules? go and edit your signature
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by DrownedFish: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What value does ur religion add to life apart from making ur pastors private jet owners while you live in hunger and starvation?
prophet mohammed SAW was a gay who became tired with his gay lifestyle so he had to copulate a teenager who goes by the name Aisha. He poured his watery sperm on Aisha who should be same age with his. Daughter.

Prophet mohammed (SAW) is a goat and nymphomaniac whose thirst for blood has left his soul wandering arabian deserts as a jinn

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:

Why did you break the rules? go and edit your signature
I didnt break any rule,i have tried it's not possible to edit it
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by honeygirl17: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
I didnt break any rule,i have tried it's not possible to edit it

Mallam NiNi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by IGBOPRINCE: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:

you should ve know that food is always in abundant for you. So hurry up my nigeria queen.

My day was cool .
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by honeygirl17: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you should ve know that food is always in abundant for you. So hurry up my nigeria queen.

My day was cool .
Thank God for that. I'm home now

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by drss(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Trustworthiness:
My be this is the high time for you to learn about Islam.

Islam means a religion of total submission, in sincerity, obedience and willingly to the WILL and COMMANDMENTS of God.

Just as Jesus told someone in the bible that asked him, what can he do to enter the Kingdom of God. And Jesus replied him to follow the commandments. See the book of Matthew 19 vs 16 to 25 or so.

And there is no way you can follow the commandments of God if you do not have the will to do so, if you are not ready to be submissive and obedient to God in sincerity.

So, someone that has submitted and obedient in sincerity and willingly to the WILL and COMMANDMENTS of God is called a Muslim.

May be it is high time for you to know how to move closer to God Almighty Who Has sent several prophets to different nations and tribe of the world, Jesus inclusive (He was sent to people of Israel) , for us to call upon Him only and not our fellow human being or idols that we use our own hand to make. Because the act of being disobedient to God by not following His Will and commandments will end human in hellfire.
go to this link n be informed. Information is POWER!
www.think-israel.org/derafsh-kaviyani.mohammed.html
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by rexbuton: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
Islam has been forcing their religion on people since the time of Mohammed (piss be upon him)

CLASSIC! You made my day

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Omotayor123(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Who wrote .."I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet' on my profile
I'VE TRIED TO edit it but it seems there is no way
cc: lalasticlala , seun pls get this thing off my profile
Just try to comment on other Islamic thread and when it's brings the attestation simply click No!
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Its like u dont understand me at all.

Sometimes ur christian brothers open threads to ask questions right? Now how would you feel if muslims take over the thread and rain curses on christianity? Wouldnt it be annoying and frustrating? First, no answer and secondly, u recieve insults.

Kudos to nairaland
You are just too ignorant to understand my point. Keep it up.
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Arent you bastards the ones that spoil our threads with insults whenever we create them? What nairaland did is the best way to keep you animals away from our threads
shut d hell up goat
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

Just try to comment on other Islamic thread and when it's brings the attestation simply click No!
Thank you i will try that

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

I just tried it,it's not popping up again
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:

Now go and sin no more!
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Omotayor123(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
It will eventually, just keep trying! You can try tomorrow.
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by IGBOPRINCE: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:
Thank God for that. I'm home now
still searching for u..
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by nigerianvenom(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What about u and ur brothers that abuses Christians at will anytime a thread pertaining to Christians pop up.
Hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote / Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. / Olawepo-hashim Cautions Buhari, APC Over Attack On Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.