Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner (61124 Views)

Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by drss(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hahahahahhaha cheesy first female governor in d zoo cotesy, APC tribunal. Change don dey happen oooo! Judiciary don die for d zoo under APC. Buari d dulllaaard dey gradually show him color as dictator.
Anyway, wetin concern me. :/ Anything way go make d zoo collapse sharp sharp is welcome. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by rottennaija(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
APC make una easy na we need opposition in Nigeria..

I don't like this

What do we need more? Opposition or justice?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Xsoleeposh(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
So pathetic. Taraba God would be your guide.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by rottennaija(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Yeah we need opposition but PDP is not that opposition we need now in Nigeria. For crying out loud, PDP is an evil enterprise.

Actually, more than opposition in government, we need justice in the system. And we are beginning to see it.

And by the way, true peace and prosperity is not the absent of war, but the presence of Justice
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by rottennaija(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:
No wonder the economy is collapsing

Time that should be spent on reviving the economy is spent fighting opposition. undecided

What criteria are you using to know that the economy is collapsing in the country
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by omojeesu(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Waladade4luv:
Looking forward to seeing the office of the first man instead of the first lady

No, not First Man, but First Gentleman since we say 'Ladies and Gentlemen'!

But, come to think of it, why not 'Gentlewomen and Gentlemen'?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by utuk: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
All the election petition tribunals relocated to Abuja are giving ruling in favour of APC. Nigerians are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by 1stGenius(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
None of my concern but the BIAFRA liberation.QED.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by babafirst(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
APC make una dey sofri lafff PDP ohhh(teeheeheehee).The day the wailers manage to win one of these appeals them go laff una una go nearly cry ohhh.I am feeling so sorry for them,they are so overwhelmed and perplexed they can't even bark and insult the way they used to .Even after this my comment I bet you non of them will insult me.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
I think I love all these "Saturday tribunals"..........
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by optimum4eva: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulation to mama taraba
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by frainc(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
kogiguy:
first female governor
first elected female governor not first governor

Virgine Etiaba(I'm not sure of the first name) was the first female governor (of Anambra) when OBI was impeached
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Waladade4luv(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
omojeesu:

No, not First Man, but First Gentleman since we say 'Ladies and Gentlemen'!

But, come to think of it, why not 'Gentlewomen and Gentlemen'?

na only man dey gentle na
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by henroe2k2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
if she is d first nigerian female governor, what then do we say of Dame Virginia Ngozi Etiaba, the former governor of anambra state?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by scantee(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dictatorship Government.smh..as far as this is happening in Nigeria not in my beloved BIAFRA i don't give a damm. "quote me & have a nightmere"
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

You need to be banned for life cheesy angry
enemy of progress. God no go gree all of una tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by MrCork: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
Wow! If true,then there is hope for women in this country. grin

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by samflex(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mr advicer,we have been calling for dialogue for many years and nobody took us serious until our beloved Nnamdi Kanu came to rescue us,now d World has heard our Cry again,Biafra has come!

How does this relate to biafra?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Sweetlemon(f): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
wow Apc have made history. First democratic elected female governor of Nigeria.. oliseh metuh how far? cheesy

This is not the first time they're making history nau. They're the first to oust a sitting President remember?

APC been making history since 1900.....
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by freedom96: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
But I though Ishiaku is T.Y Danjuma candidate and he is together with PMB? grin
Exactly what came to my mind after hearing this news,but then;I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody comes to mind.Why u laughing anyway?u from taraba?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
In the time of karma,the destiny of the pdp rest on the palms of the Apc....how time flies.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by bummyla(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations! Justice Served! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Elected or imposed from d Courts after loosing d election?
She is still deemed as elected even if the Supreme Court declares her the winner.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by nd07(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
Wow! If true,then there is hope for women in this country. grin

is that why injustice should be in d play, for d raising of women's hope?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by VickyRotex(f): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
enemy of progress. God no go gree all of una tongue

Shiooooo!!! angry
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by KillaBeans(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
omojeesu:

May the will of Rivers people count! May Justice and Fairness rule in Nigeria!
Amen o
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by KillaBeans(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
omojeesu:

May the will of Rivers people count! May Justice and Fairness rule in Nigeria!
Amen o
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by jane0000(f): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
freedom96:
Exactly what came to my mind after hearing this news,but then;I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody comes to mind.Why u laughing anyway?u from taraba?
No. kiss
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by Brugo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
More than 2 parties participated in the election. PDP was only disqualified for holding the primaries outside the state. In fact, PDP should not have been allowed to contest in the first place. I think the INEC officials that allowed PDP to contest should be arrested and tried in court.

Simple rule. They wouldn't follow because PDP had the corrupt Federal government backing them. Make una vex go court. Appeal up to the Supreme Court. Mama Taraba is the Governor.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by freedom96: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
jane0000:
No. kiss
I see...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shiooooo!!! angry
ntoooooooor chelshit has spoilted your weekend tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ntoooooooor chelshit has spoilted your weekend tongue

Fimisile ooo cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.