Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,316 members, 7,971,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration (579 Views)

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by emmanuel596(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Have u ever archived a well deserved success and made a good result in school Have you ever invented something or made a craft that brought u soo muuch respect and u were soo proud of your self
What did it cost u Pains,scares,sleepless nights,continues efforts,trying and starting all over again, and archiving a good result at the end of it all...this listed things are the things we have been seeing and will still see from now up till this same time next year...I have never ever seen any1 wearing aa crown without scars on his hands...
This administration did not meet Nigerians economy in the best of shapes when it came in and it's needs time to settle and put in place old and crumbling things before kkicking off on new projects....we might be in pains now and be facing much hardship but I enjoy us to be patient and pray for nigeria and it's government instead of wailing and playing blame games....take this hardship and baackwardness/economic set backs/terrorism as part of the stories we would tell when nigeria will become great again....a thousand insults on our present leaders won't change their office or delay their salaries sooo again I urge us to pray for nigeria...I in my own opinion don't see reasons why youths/poor Nigerians shold be paid 5000...an amount dat would sum up to 6trn in 4years...diss amount cld be used to create jobs instead...d 5k on its own will corrupt d minds of maany youths and still wanna make them more lazy and the drug adicted ones will do nothing but spend d 5k on drugs wait 4 anoda 5k monthly...we hv sold our rights in dis country as youths...I wish not to go further but Pls I urge u all Nigerian youths on NL embrace peace pray for nigeria engage in crafts,farming,catering,poultry/fissh farming do and go into any entrepreneurship depending on Nigerian government will hurt u try and earn honestly and lastly lets b patient with this administration and see were it takes us to after 4solid years....remember Rome wasn't built in a day, nd u also can't impregnate 9 women becos uu want a baby in 1 months...I pray GOD to bless the works of your hands and grant u d courage nd endurance to go tru dis present conditions nd to make a good living 4 u self's tru good nd genuie sorces (AMEN) GOD bless 1 NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by jmoore(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where they drunk when they made that promise, to give poor/unemployed folks 5,000Naira each? undecided

We should be patient? Give us the time frame.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by emmanuel596(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
jmoore:
Where they drunk when they made that promise, to give poor/unemployed folks 5,000Naira each? undecided
Am not defending or helping dem deny their campaign promises...but as a guy wat can 5k do 4 u in dis 2015 nd coupled with d high cost of tins in d market??i knw it can help save sm families bt won't a 50k job monthly b better than 5k
Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by Abugab(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Patience is a virtue Nigerians need to imbibe.
Let's avoid motion without movement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by jmoore(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
emmanuel596:

Am not defending or helping dem deny their campaign promises...but as a guy wat can 5k do 4 u in dis 2015 nd coupled with d high cost of tins in d market??i knw it can help save sm families bt won't a 50k job monthly b better than 5k
I do not support the idea of giving handout the folks. I am just wondering what they drank when they made such ridiculous promise.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by divinehand2003(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Patience is a virtue, besides the patient dog eats the fastest bone.
indeed we shall be patient with APC who has just started and we believe we shall end well with APC.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by emmanuel596(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
jmoore:

I do not support the idea of giving handout the folks. I am just wondering what they drank when they made such ridiculous promise.
Dat amount of money would go a long way if distrubutted among federal institutions
If FG shld want to distribute such money d politicians will enroll all their family members both dead and alive b4 any ordinary Nigerian smells a dime Frm it so let's b wise 4 APC to agree to pay 5k is nt d problem d problem is will dis 5k go to d rite people
Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by IGBOSON1: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ain't it funny how these guys are now acting all holy and shi/t.....saying we all should be patient with Buhari/APC, wish them well, and asking for the entire country to cooperate and pull in one direction for the gov't to succeed!? Something they never accorded GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Patient With APC And The Present Administration by emmanuel596(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Ain't it funny how these guys are now acting all holy and shi/t.....saying we all should be patient with Buhari/APC, wish them well, and asking for the entire country to cooperate and pull in one direction for the gov't to succeed!? Something they never accorded GEJ!
U can't compare 6yrs with 6months....b patient I urge u again...and besides all those bragging and making noise all over hv no direct source of gaining from government they don't work they. Only talk cos others are taalking

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of APC Members In Taraba Celebrating Aisha Al-hassan's Victory / Let Us Emancipate Ourselves From Nigeria Political Slavery / APC Social Media Coordinator Comrade Nasiru Habu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.