Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,093 members, 7,890,605 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade (1078 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by 9jaflaver: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnny sensation, Yemi Alade who recently had 30 million YouTube views for her Johnny video some months back, shared the story of an awkward moment she had when her name was mentioned as the winner of the Best Female artiste category at the MTV Africa Music Awards. She forgot her own name. No one knew if it was as a result of fear or pure excitement. “When I won the award, my manager told me to stand up like three times. It was like I had forgotten my own name. My mentors, Peter and Paul of Psquare had to also remind me that I needed to go pick the award.”

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/my-most-embarrassing-moment-was-when-i-forgot-my-own-name-yemi-alade/

Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by Mekky05(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Really? Tell me more..
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by BoiGrammz: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
*stops bike*
na front page i dey go, na how much
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by BrownCookie(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mekky05:
Really? Tell me more..
Lol
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wetin she dey think
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by PoosPoos: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Why are u ashame yemi to refer to your manager Taye as your manager boyfriend? Taye nor fit allow person get ordinary one date with u because of follow follow every where u go.dat boy can commit suicide if yemi leave am.chai!
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by permsec: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2015
Thats not embarassing na! If na when you dey perform then your yansh pad fall for ground eeeeeeheeen! thats enuf embarassment.
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Forgot My Own Name — Yemi Alade by nmaihat: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Yemi, please take it easy on us na.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ereme Tywese Safe And Sound / Actor Femi Adebayo Shows Off Office As He Resumes Duty As SA To Kwara State Gov. / Historical Pix Of Nnamdi Azikiwe With American Prolific Singer, Nina Simone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.