Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why I Left Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam (3256 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
tartar9:

you're such a wonderful scientist

Thanks tongue
Re: Why I Left Islam by Rilwayne001: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
[b] looooool grin grin ^ these foolish children of Yahweh at work again. Thanks for the extensive publicity. But no thanks because it's your baseless assumption. I never for once claimed to be intelligent than anybody when it comes to the Quran but I can confidently say that you - two fools above - can't stand me in a debate when it comes to your bible.

Quite appalling that you two dummkopfs know very little or perhaps nothing about the faith you carry about. You guys hardly open threads to preach your Jesus to us but are quick to go to your anti islam site to copy and paste here your lies and deceit. Of course you fools can only deceive the gullible, the wise are not deluded by your deceit and utter display of foolishness.

As per the pics you kept uploading - well, I can only say you should keep on with it. It isn't your fault if not the number of inactive mods moderating this useless section. I was banned for a week for doing the same in the politics section. Whereas the dimwit moderating here would never see this as breaking of nairaland rule 10... not your fault.

I'm not pained BTW.. I can only thank you for your extensive publicity.. Really rilwayne001 is giving you guys nightmare. grin

Continue wink [/b]
Re: Why I Left Islam by BETATRON(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Quite appalling that you two dummkopfs know very little or perhaps nothing about the faith you carry about. You guys hardly open threads to preach your Jesus to us but are quick to go to your anti islam site to copy and paste here your lies and deceit. Of course you fools can only deceive the gullible, the wise are not deluded by your deceit and utter display of foolishness.

Continue wink
hehe preach keh! For them to preach they need to make noise and speak in tongues..that's not possible here,so the have to keep still,,or maybe there is nothing new in christianity any more
I wonder if christ actually shouts and speaks in tongue while preaching

Which intelligent and responsible man does that any ways
Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[b] looooool grin grin ^ these foolish children of Yahweh at work again. Thanks for the extensive publicity. But no thanks because it's your baseless assumption. I never for once claimed to be intelligent than anybody when it comes to the Quran but I can confidently say that you - two fools above - can't stand me in a debate when it comes to your bible.

As per the pics you kept uploading - well, I can only say you should keep on with it. It isn't your fault if not the number of inactive mods moderating this useless section. I was banned for a week for doing the same in the politics section. Whereas the dimwit moderating here would never see this as breaking of nairaland rule 10... not your fault.

I'm not pained BTW.. I can only thank you for your extensive publicity.. Really rilwayne001 is giving you guys nightmare. grin

Continue wink [/b]

It's your father, mohamed and allaah that are foolish, you this brain dead arabian idol worshipper.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
BETATRON:
hehe preach keh! For them to preach they need to make noise and speak in tongues..that's not possible here,so the have to keep still,,or maybe there is nothing new in christianity any more
I wonder if christ actually shouts and speaks in tongue while preaching
Which intelligent and responsible man does that any ways

Evidently the bolded is true. Definitely if there is any reasonable thing to preach - or a new revelation by the fake holy spirit thety claimed to have - they wouldve done so long time ago. But with the list of reprobate heathens on this section, nothing good will come out of these nincompoops.

After creating this silly thread to constitute their everyday nuisance - and having find out that no one takes them serious any longer - they resort to maligning those that has got nothing to do with their nonsense.

Imagine them posting my picture and that of tartar to keep their hocus pocus alive. Well, it further shows how christianity is going down abysmally.

I rest my case.
Re: Why I Left Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

It's your father, mohamed and allaah that are foolish, you this brain dead arabian idol worshipper.

Really pitiable that the foolish idiotard that is collecting your tithe every Sunday is not doing you any good. Because I wonder why you should be paying him to coach you on moral uprightness and yet couldn't do what you are paying him for. Evidently, if you have moral, you wouldnt mention my father in this. If your father isn't a dweeb ass dummy, you wouldnt brought him down like this. as per Allah and Mohammad (S.a) that's your everyday anthem.. I am not surprised.

Goddammn Heathen sad
Re: Why I Left Islam by boykas(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Really pitiable that the foolish idiotard that is collecting your tithe every Sunday is not doing you any good. Because I wonder why you should be paying him to coach you on moral uprightness and yet couldn't do what you are paying him for. Evidently, if you have moral, you wouldnt mention my father in this. If your father isn't a dweeb ass dummy, you wouldnt brought him down like this. as per Allah and Mohammad (S.a) that's your everyday anthem.. I am not surprised.

Goddammn Heathen sad

Sup rilwayn hav been reading ur post for some months and I must confess am proud about you, not because you answer those idiot but you let them know how immoral they are. Am not surprise about their comment really, but I always read their post and just past by without even uttering anything. But do u know what I always imagine, the hot hell they will sleep. Dare to quote negro
Re: Why I Left Islam by Medicis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

This one's fore head is darkened from the trauma of knocking his head on the floor five times a day to massage allaah's ego. grin I now understand why he is slightly deranged, the brain can't take that type of knocking every day and still function properly. grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
boykas:

Sup rilwayn hav been reading ur post for some months and I must confess am proud about you, not because you answer those idiot but you let them know how immoral they are. Am not surprise about their comment really, but I always read their post and just past by without even uttering anything. But do u know what I always imagine, the hot hell they will sleep. Dare to quote negro

Dunce you should be more concerned about the hot hell you are going to join mohamed and allaah in. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce you should be more concerned about the hot hell you are going to join mohamed and allaah in. tongue

Yes, quran says muslims are going to hell: Quran3:185, 19:68-72.

Not that alone, those who God showed the vision of heaven saw Muhammad in hell. He is the only 'prophet' in hell right now.

If muslims do not repent, they too will join him in hell very soon.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by boykas(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Annunaki:

Idiot.. Do you know where there are? What are justification ? Well am still not surprise, go ahead negro
Re: Why I Left Islam by boykas(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, quran says muslims are going to hell: Quran3:185, 19:68-72.

Not that alone, those who God showed the vision of heaven saw Muhammad in hell. He is the only 'prophet' in hell right now.

If muslims do not repent, they too will join him in hell very soon.

Hello truth man, there's no need to reply, you are a real confusionist' teach ur fellow lunatics not Muslims
Re: Why I Left Islam by Muhammed77766: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame,
help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,
a verse before 9:13
'Will you not fight a people who have VIOLATED their oaths and intended to expel the Messenger while they did attack you FIRST'
Re: Why I Left Islam by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2015
After civilization, Christians do not carry the sword to fight against people. Muslims around the world are welcome into christian gathering, we don't crucify any Muslim we see. Something bothers me, the fact that Islam gradually want a single dominant religion forgetting the fact that Buddhism, Judaism, taoism, Christianity and some other funny religions existed some thousands of years ago. But a question I want to ask is why? Why do you have to attack people even in the mosque of worship

Read what your quaran says

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" 

Kill them that do not worship Allah. Authocratic,
You come to ephesus, kill everyone and change the name to turkey, you even go to other places, kill everyone and have one voice.... now it's the world you people want, suppose you go to a place and all of you get killed.... how you gonna feel?

Think about it, if it's really a religion of peace, there should be forgiveness, and move on, bible says something about forgiveness

Here read :

Matthew 6:14-0
Chapter Parallel Compare
14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
1 John 1:9
Chapter Parallel Compare
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Isaiah 43:25-0
Chapter Parallel Compare
25 "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. 26 Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.

When you are consulted, the next thing that comes from you is, Christians fought a crusade some 300 years ago, isn't this madness? Check very well, the cause of even the Christians fighting Islam was because of world domination, let's see now

Read
[b]

Christians in the eleventh century were not paranoid fanatics. Muslims really were gunning for them. While Muslims can be peaceful, Islam was born in war and grew the same way. From the time of Mohammed, the means of Muslim expansion was always the sword. Muslim thought divides the world into two spheres, the Abode of Islam and the Abode of War. Christianity — and for that matter any other non-Muslim religion — has no abode. Christians and Jews can be tolerated within a Muslim state under Muslim rule. But, in traditional Islam, Christian and Jewish states must be destroyed and their lands conquered. When Mohammed was waging war against Mecca in the seventh century, Christianity was the dominant religion of power and wealth. As the faith of the Roman Empire, it spanned the entire Mediterranean, including the Middle East, where it was born. The Christian world, therefore, was a prime target for the earliest caliphs, and it would remain so for Muslim leaders for the next thousand years.

[/b]

Gotten from here http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/the-crusades/the-real-history-of-the-crusades.html

Now you see, even your muhammad is brutal,islam is a religion of Jealousy, brutality, unforgiving tendencies and malice, for no just cause. Christianity is life. Jesus is the way,the truth, the life... Islam is barbaric, brutal and.... I don't even know where to start.

Read how muhammad deceives you from here
http://www.islamlies.com/

Now you see, fact was always about word domination, a war Islam has always fought and never won, why continue? Is that what your sheikh teaches you? For Gods sake Islam should let the world have peace!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by Muhammed77766: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2015
what does Quran say

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out
from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse
than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until
there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and
worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc
À VERSE JUST ABOVE
2:190 And fight in the way of Allah THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.
what does bible saypls explain
Luke 19: verses 27-28
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring
them here and kill them in front of me.'"
28 After Jesus had said this, he went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.
what does Muslims do??( I don't care)Every herd have black sheeps like ANY other religion.
what Christians do?? (I do not care)
crusades is most cruel terrorist attack ever ,is done by Christians in the name of religion for pop in order to be saved by jesus(I nly care whar bible says)
Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Renounce islam today. Islam has nothing to offer you but destruction. Jesus is the way the truth and the life, no one gets to the father except through him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by Xmuslim: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Quite funny how two cults are fighting each other. Both Islam and Christianity are birds of a feather. Although Christianity don't force people to remain in the religion by killing apostate. But that doesn't make the religion right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satanist Among Top 100 World Most Influential People / This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind / Jesus Used A Parable That Includes Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.