Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:04 AM

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments (1853 Views)

8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments

In the business of entertainment, encountering moments you can't be proud of happens every now and then, but most of our celebrities have moment they can't get over quickly. Vanguard compiled the most embarassing moments of popular Nigerian celebrities including and others.

JOSELYN DUMAS- Falls On Stage after wearing Denrele’s boots!

Everyone has experienced one embarrassing moment or the other in one’s life. Celebrities are not left out on this. As a matter of fact, celebrities get embarrassed more especially, movie stars, who are usually embarrassed due to several roles they play in movies. We recount some celebrities and their embarrassing moments;

Denrele was interviewing the African diva during the launching of the Channel O news channel in Accra, Ghana. In a Truth or Dare segment, Joselyn offered to be dared. Denrele then took off his gigantic shoes and dared her to wear, which she did. Joselyn walked and danced in the shoes for a while and then the unfortunate happened when she couldn’t move again and fell heavily on the stage.

“So how do you walk in this (referring to the shoes)” asked Joselyn after managing to get up with the help of the host, Denrele then replied “Fashion is pain.

According to her ‘His shoes are 12 inch block heels and they felt as if I was wearing cement on my feet. It was the most embarrassing moment of my career’.She told punch.

OMAWUMI- Boobs Popped Out On Stage

Omawumi Megbele, has proven to be a force to be reckoned with for both her music and choice of outfits.Some critics in Nigeria have likened her to the legendary Onyeka Onwenu.

When it comes to dressing, Omawumi mostly rocks short gown which barely covers the whole of her thighs and at some instances, the shoulder region of her body is always exposed. This sometimes revealed her boobs.

Answering a question on why her bosoms popped out at an event, the Delta State-born singer revealed that, “because I have small shoulders and my tits are actually beautiful, I tend to wear revealing upper body dresses.”She added that, “when you are looking at the mirror, you are not well as tall as to see how troublesome it could be. That dress has feathers in the front of it and before I left my hotel room, I asked someone if the dress was okay and she said yes.”

Continuing,­ Omawumi stressed that, “so, I wore the dress to the show and when I was performing at the show, of course, paparazzi took my pictures and released them. I realized that my tits were practically pouring out of my dress, there was no way I could have put my bosoms back.”

see rest: http://www.asapgist.com/top-8-nigerian-celebrities-and-their-most-embarrassing-moments/
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by ADULTBASE(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op i don see rest before,infact am resting now
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2015
hmmmmm. funny u
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
wink
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 12:57am On Jan 02, 2016
smiley.
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 5:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by cruzita(f): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2016
nobody is too big for embarrassment. whether celeb or not ,just pray it doesn't happen where there are many people .
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
nobody is too big for embarrassment. whether celeb or not ,just pray it doesn't happen where there are many people .
aunty cruz good morning
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by cruzita(f): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2016
olihilistic:
aunty cruz good morning
sir good morning to u too.how was ur night?
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
sir good morning to u too.how was ur night?
I was nice and yours?
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by cruzita(f): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2016
olihilistic:
I was nice and yours?
it was nice though I didn't sleep cos I was watching a movie
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
it was nice though I didn't sleep cos I was watching a movie
eeya you would let your head rest na.. I heard 17 hours non sleep has thesame effect as alchohol
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by cruzita(f): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
olihilistic:
eeya you would let your head rest na.. I heard 17 hours non sleep has thesame effect as alchohol
I'm about to sleep now
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
I'm about to sleep now
oya go sleep
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by Ajoke94: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments by holarns: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Is A Stunner...(photos) / Omg!!! So You Mean This Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri In 2016? (see This) / Check Out This Expensive Owerri Lady's Ukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.