Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) (3701 Views)

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
This same gAte which she uses to take all her selfie,or is this a case of confusion where she just bought a house in banana island just to make news whereas she is still very much living in her former house,what do u think?
http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/11/wait-did-linda-ikeji-bring-her-former.html

1 Like

Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by duality(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
why she dey show us laps?

mcheeewu ....she should geraut.
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Joygalore(f): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
I love the point heel kiss
This black gate again lipsrsealed
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by glimpse(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
duality:

she is looking for who will marry her na
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm having crush on this woman each time I saw her picture it's usually mesmerized me
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
to seduce u of course
duality:

Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
u want her tobe ur suger mummy ryt
elijah2u:
I'm having crush on this woman each time I saw her picture it's usually mesmerized me
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
exactly my thoughts
Joygalore:
I love the point heel kiss
This black gate again lipsrsealed
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by LADYARIK(f): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abeg free dis geh o...
Buriful grin cheesy
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
glimpse:

lmaooo..u knw its nt true
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Davidsylva:
u want her tobe ur suger mummy ryt
no just crush I have on her but if she fit spend on me no wahala
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by duality(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Davidsylva:
to seduce u of course

She's wasting her time. She has her eyes in sokoto.
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
keep waitng
elijah2u:
no just crush I have on her but if she fit spend on me no wahala
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
what does thateven mean
duality:

She's wasting her time. She has her eyes in sokoto.

Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by axortedbabe(f): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
So she won't fix d new house before moving in..
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Davidsylva:
keep waitng
ok
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
why publicize it,when she has not started livving in it,tarhhhh she a publicity freak and she knows
axortedbabe:
So she won't fix d new house before moving in..
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by dairo123: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please leave my crush. its customized gates. can't you see.
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by gcamara: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
linda ikeji be like ....... hey guys see my laps , no green veins yet, am still young and sexy .. age is just a number.

men husband scarce oooo.
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
From Surulere in Mainland to Banana Island, Korede Bello will tell you Godwin! Phyno will tell you she get connection.
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Ishopbest: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Check my signature
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by hatux: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow!

She's now looking good and fresh. Good one Linda, keep continuing the good work. Love you
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by nuelzy: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Davidsylva:
why publicize it,when she has not started livving in it,tarhhhh she a publicity freak and she knows
ur own jealousy just dey ooze from left,right and center....

davido just bought a new audi...

chances are dat he has not driven it out..bt still he publicized it...
why u neva kill am

...someone just bought over half a billion house...dont u think she will take her time to furnish it tastefully... ,??

it pays nothing to antagonize... she is richer dan ur predecessors ...even if she decides to snap by d gate d rest of her life...

so now u get a life !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by pbs4real(m): 1:32am On Nov 08, 2015
glimpse:

tell her she's found one grin
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Ijebulogic(m): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Linda.....your mates are buying Audi R8 and you're buying house. You better get your priorities right....LOL....naija no go kill me...LOL
Re: Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Bloggers in America quietly make their money, African mentality where showing off is prerogative because some people never knew they would attain this quantum of wealth.

Linda should establish a foundation And start giving back to society. ...just saying
Davidsylva:
This same gAte which she uses to take all her selfie,or is this a case of confusion where she just bought a house in banana island just to make news whereas she is still very much living in her former house,what do u think?
http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/11/wait-did-linda-ikeji-bring-her-former.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr 2kay's Beautiful Mixed Race Girlfriend / Hushpuppi, Gives Account Of His Shoes, Says They Are Worth Over N144 Million.pic / STEW Association: Banky W Declares Himself Executive Stew In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.