Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,008 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

(advice Needed) Tips On Schooling And Learning A Skill Simultaneously. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (advice Needed) Tips On Schooling And Learning A Skill Simultaneously. (282 Views)

"Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously? / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(advice Needed) Tips On Schooling And Learning A Skill Simultaneously. by ReXonance: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hello Nairaland, I am Rex, a 300 level Petroleum Engineering student of the University of Benin. I have been doing some critical thinking about schooling and learning a skill simultaneously. I would love to learn how to sew and design suits i.e Fashion and Design but right now, my CGPA is standing at 4.0. My utmost academical goal is to graduate with a CGPA above the 4.5 scale.
With all this in mind, I would love to ask for your opinion, advice, tips and any experience from those who must have sailed through this water successfully.

Thanks in active anticipation for your positive and enlightening response.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University, Oye-ekiti, (FUOYE) 2015/2016 2nd Batch And SUPPLEMENTARY / If You Have Ever Bought Anything Online Please Complete This Survey. / Information For Future Marine Transporter, Engineer And Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.