Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Check Out This Upcoming Artist (A Naira Lander) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Upcoming Artist (A Naira Lander) (1146 Views)

Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Wants Her Mother On A Naira Note (Photos) / Omg!! See What This Upcoming Nigerian Female Artist Posted Online 18+ / Hit Or Miss? See What This Upcoming Nollywood Actress Wore To A Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Upcoming Artist (A Naira Lander) by MegaBEntz: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am pleased to introduce you all to Mega Blast Entertainment and it's up rising star Song Smith who is working so hard to give you all something very special and also show how much of talent we have in Nigeria.

Attached below is his picture and a song of his which I will love you all to help rate and comment on.

Please hit like if you know you like the song and share if you will be happy to make your friends know about us.

Thanks to you all.. . Much Love and respect

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Upcoming Artist (A Naira Lander) by nuelzy: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2015
i dont take NL's wannabe musicians serious again

Airforce is already as useless as water in a basket...

his lies are just to stupid to say d least
Re: Check Out This Upcoming Artist (A Naira Lander) by MegaBEntz: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Watch out for Mega Blast Entertainment

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy Shows Off Her Hot Legs, Ugly Face In New Photos / Olamide Is Searching For Ybnl's First Female Artiste / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Surprisingly Have Nobaby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.