Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans (29671 Views)

Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening / Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids / Harrysong Deletes Alter-plate Info From His Social Media Acc, Puts Five Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by simplisity(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
Awww, the girls are soooo fine
Whats d full meaning of Sommy?
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by kushma(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2015
That's cool but mods don't u guys go to church?
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2015
y him no hang out wit boyz? hm go Bleep one of dose babes na
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by mymissingrib(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2015
free pussies for korede bellogrin
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Enesi47: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Sweetyie:
Did he select all dark girls?
yes ooooo, l love black girls than yellow paw paw, some yellow girls ugly pass anything na that their colour they promote them

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Sweetyie(f): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Enesi47:
yes ooooo, l love black girls than yellow paw paw, some yellow girls ugly pass anything na that their colour they promote them
Did I ask u behbeh
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Akposkool(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2015
This boy wont sing abi. Na so so pix with girls him sabi
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Kennedyiheme: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
you said the opposite
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by ogbanje1(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Still looking for the beautiful fans. undecided
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by sauceEEP(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2015
Why is his legs so tiny in the first pic? undecided
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Alexcollins(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2015
prettyjo:
that girl's breast though undecided
I prefer yours.. is finer and satisfying..
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by TymeLogos: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Ladies. Leave the young man alone. grin

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by ehix89(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
prettyjo:
sum guys will kill for a hug frm dat gurl :-)
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by ehix89(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
deramarks:
Very nice a big ass hole makin me hate him daily y won't ghanas insult us nigerians u just hung out wwit ur social medias pals In ghana hmm I dunno y am even talkin here itz not asif u will see it but just know dat uv decreased anoda score on ma side
wah u sayin,plz review ur post again,u r completely incoherent nd incomprehensible gurl
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Enesi47: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Sweetyie:

Did I ask u behbeh
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmua
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by ademipeju(f): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Gabaleve(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Korede my friend,you never stop all this your crazy love for women
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Nelrulez(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Na only the girls de support you abi? The guys no de support you right. Instead wey him go come out clean say him like women, him come de lie say dem de support am. Iranu+Abasha.
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2015
I remember glo concert in abk when korede was singing......he called out some gurls and asked dem to dance godwin step. Those dat got it would receive alert
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by essa9davies4(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2015
D only yoruba guy I like
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Eyepencil: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
Where the fine dey abeg
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Eyepencil: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2015
prettyjo:
Wetin do am?
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Gboskee(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Kelklein:
#fact

Women are simple....
Yes means Yes and No means Yes, and No means No and No means Maybe , but Maybe means Yes, and Maybe means No...!

So very simple isn't it??
guy, see as you are zigzaging words like moulded bricks in a row
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by Africanbarbie(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by itstpia8: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2015
He does that a lot nowadays.

Are these the ones from Houston?
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by itstpia8: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Nelrulez:
Na only the girls de support you abi? The guys no de support you right. Instead wey him go come out clean say him like women, him come de lie say dem de support am. Iranu+Abasha.

But you don't know what they are doing.

Some things are not oju lasan.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by direkt: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
Na play you dey play abi? Cos I no see anything close to fine there.
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by YuckFou: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Akposkool:
This boy wont sing abi. Na so so pix with girls him sabi

He already gave us an eternal song. Anything else na jara. You sef which one u don sung. BELLOVER FOR LIFE!!!!!
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by YuckFou: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
Who's Korede Bello

He is some Lagos teenager.
Wait a minute. Thus guy is still a teenager.
I'm almost old enough to be his daddy.
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by iamsamdey(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2015
pls guys who be korede bello
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by czarr(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
undecided
Re: Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans by marshallz(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
That girl Breasts sef, fine girls though hv fun with Bello my name sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Uche Jombo's Husband Carrying His Son (lovely Photo) / Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.