Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,591 members, 7,934,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court (17783 Views)

N1.04tn Fine: MTN Apologises, Seeks Leniency / MTN Seeks To Reduce $5.2bn NCC Fine / NCC Fines MTN Nigeria N1.04trn For SIM Deactivation Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Those lawyers are bunch of clowns who are advertising themselves.

Emptyhead must pay that money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Issorait
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by gen2briz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mynd44:
Until the court rules that they do not have locus standing to challenge NCC in the matter of fines as they are neither the board of MTN or have a controlling interest in the company.

As for asking them about the fines they have collected in the past, they should petition the EFCC.

Abi ooo.....
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by OlujobaSamuel: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
these dudes are hungry, seun, pls let's help this our friends, they are our brothers, we can raise a platform to solicit for them. bunch of mo.rons.

1 Like

Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by wexyee: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
meshacha1:
Who is a MAN?
A man is a beautiful part of God's creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.
He sacrifices his chocolates for his sister.
He sacrifices his dreams for just a smile on his parents face.
He spends his entire pocket money on buying gifts for the lady he loves just to see her smiling.
He sacrifices his full youth for his wife & children by working late at night without any complain.
He builds their future by taking loans from banks & repaying them for lifetime.
He struggles a lot & still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife & boss.
His life finally ends up only by compromising for others' happiness.
If he goes out, then he's careless
If he stays at home, then he's a lazy
If he scolds children, then he's a monster
If he doesn't scold, then he's a irresponsible guy
If he stops wife from working, then he's an insecure guy
If he doesn't stops wife from working, then he's somebody who lives on wife's earnings.
If he listens to mom, then he's mama's boy
If he listens to wife, he's wife's slave
Respect every male in your life. U will never know what he has sacrificed for you.
Worth sending to every man to make him smile & every woman to make her realize his worth!
Hit like to appreciate man
nice BT unfortunately naira landers re too ignorant to notice it
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abeg anyhw make dem stop chopin my money
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Orikinla(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigerian lawyers desperately seeking attention since Ghana Must Go era. grin
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Oketwin(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ncc is a big joke trying to hard to impress bubu for ur info EFCC n oda civil service commission are ahead of U ask d judiciary
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Crieff(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
These ones are hustling for their silk gown ni o.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by aspirebig: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Interesting
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Agwoden(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
The names of the charge and bail lawyers will define what betrayal and sellout are to you.

1 Like

Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by AfroKnight: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good. Instead of NCC pocketing that money let the subscribers enjoy it.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by HARDDON: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Those lawyers shld be arrested n charged to court for bribery n kwaruption

Mtn knows it cant sue so itz tryna use proxy huh?

Wait until d fine Doubles

1 Like

Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by IlekeHD: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
man must chop. ediots grin
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by tuzle(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
mtn are crazy o so it is my credit dey want to use to pay for the fine. i am afraid to load on my mtn because any time i load 50naira is deducted for their stupid cnn news which i dont involve receive any news. i hav called there customer care now five times and dey keep tellin me dey have deactivated it but wen i load dey remove my money, i am going to dere office tomorow
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by SmartMugu: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Name checkers, where una dey? Una miss these charge and bail lawyers names?
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by cirmuell(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Awon weyrey meji, lost cause.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by cirmuell(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Agwoden:
The names of the charge and bail lawyers will define what betrayal and sellout are to you.
Dindinrin! undecided
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 09, 2015
I am disappointed with this lawyers, they are a disgrace to the yoruba race. If i am opportuned to be locked in the same room with any of them, i wbill decapitate that mofo.. buncha fools
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by hugafella(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2015
The traitors will always come from that part of the country.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by jamex93(m): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2015
as mtn don bribe dem for corner
DAT is y dem say Nigerians r corrupt
stupid lawyers
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Sirdayor(m): 1:19am On Nov 09, 2015
NCC have the right to fine MTN now, at least if government collect that money. It will go a long way in financing 2016 budget.
MTN is a useless operator, just cheating Nigerian!
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by fistonati(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Instead of ds charge and bail lawyers to challenge state governors on d need to promote education so that generations can celebrate dem (d lawyers), they're challenging dia own interest indirectly.

What's d Ethics of dia profession sef
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 09, 2015
who has bribed them.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by uboma(m): 2:50am On Nov 09, 2015
lonelydora:
If the reverse was the case, would SA lawyers challenge their national regulatory body? I weak for this our country. If the fine is legally right, let them pay it and have peace of mind, after all, they mad et hat monet firm Nigerians. The

This is also the part that surprised me. Even the deputy President of South Africa has said openly that MTN must obey the rules of its host country.

If the reverse was the case, i doubt that there will be any South African Lawyer coming out openly to challenge their national regulatory body.

This is just a case where money has exchanged hands, no wonder these lawyers have shamelessly disgraced their father land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by TI1919(m): 3:17am On Nov 09, 2015
The truth is that the supposed fine was too small compare to the damage mtn has done to the rules and regulations left for me mtn should be charge 2000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000.

They will learn not to go against the rule in any nation. tongue

tongue
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by ddjay: 3:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Please read https://www.nairaland.com/2721213/mtn-must-respect-laws-host
It's like some Nigerias like to beg for money by leaking with their tongues.for Gods sake mtn violated an order and was fined.simple.even their vp knows this
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Debendu(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Did you say CHALENGE? Mtn should pay their bills jor.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by Joeace3000(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Hopeless and hungry lawyers with misplaced priorities..

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by mozel247: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2015
divinehand2003:
This case makes a lot of sense provided the various subscribers will benefit from all those cash NCC has been collecting since time immemorial. I beg let the suing continue.

Jobless and want free money after using free cheat data. Get a life. The case is dead on arival
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by minwafor: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2015
That good, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Although it looks like a case of the hands of Esau and the voice of Jacob.
Re: N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court by DonBobes(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Artless360:
Nigerians.... Wetin concern agbero wit over load

i no knw oh. . . . . Na hungry lawyers dem b walai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of flat / How True S Arocom Empowerment / Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.