Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can You Help An Accident Victim??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Help An Accident Victim??? (583 Views)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help An Accident Victim??? by kingmekus(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2015
And so last week,I was on my way to the hospital when I noticed a litlle hold up on the way,on getting to the end of that little hold up I discovered a young man lying almost lifeless on the floor,people were just passing by without even offering any atom of help,from the discussion that ensued we discovered that he was knocked down by a hit and run vehicle. I was now asking why is it that no body offered to help atleast let it be that he was given a little assistance even if he would later die, The response I got was not encouraging at all,The excuses was ranging from police report to being arrested by the police and so many flimsy excuses,so I decided to bring this matter before my fellow Nairalanders if you were to see an accident victim in dire need of help will go ahead to help him or her or you will adopt the WAKA PASS attitude?? Please share your thoughts...
Re: Can You Help An Accident Victim??? by madgoat(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2015
Its sad.... But trust Nigeria police, they can arrest u and say u are the cause of the accident. Before u knw whats happening u are spending thousands of naira to bail urself out.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help An Accident Victim??? by kingmekus(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2015
madgoat:
Its sad.... But trust Nigeria police, they can arrest u and say u are the cause of the accident. Before u knw whats happening u are spending thousands of naira to bail urself out.
so bros if na you what will you do??will you damn the consequences and help a brother or sister in need or you go waka pass??
Re: Can You Help An Accident Victim??? by boboLIL(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

1 Like

Re: Can You Help An Accident Victim??? by madgoat(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
kingmekus:
so bros if na you what will you do??will you damn the consequences and help a brother or sister in need or you go waka pass??

I go waka pass after i av snapped pix to upload on nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

YOMICASUAL Attacked By Fans Over Myopic Posts On IG (Pictures) / Pictures: LASTMA Officials Beat Driver To Coma In Alakija Lagos / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Fulfilling Promises Without Delay. Aba Is On Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.