Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations (1120 Views)

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / I Will Be The Last Person To Condemn Biafra – Gani Adams (OPC) / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by franchizy(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2015
At an emergency meeting of the concerned Igbo Youth Movement ( CIYM ) held in Enugu, Enugu state.

We observed with a total dismay the activities of the Biafrans agitators and we condemn it, we condemn it, we condemn it and we call on all our beloved brothers and sisters to as a matter of urgency withdraw from the streets and go back to their normal business.

It is obvious the hundreds of our fellow Igbo's have been killed since the inception of the one million match and our people rather than learn from history they choose to continue with a fruitless protest.

We want to make it clear that there is no way Biafra can see the light of the day. Our elders and political leaders who should lead the agitation have all dissociated themselves and kept mom on all issues relating to Biafra.

Nigeria is a united nation and no way Biafra can be achieved on her territory, not even a referendum. Many of we Igbo's are making our billions today in Nigeria and sane Igbo man or woman will want to lose his or her wealth in the name of Biafra.

We claim that we Igbo's are marginalized but it obvious that the Igbo's have benefited more than other geographical regions in terms of appointments and political offices.

We have come to a conclusion that Nnamdi KANU is a scam who has misled and brainwashed the guileble Igbo's in terms of donations, he has been milking our Igbo brothers and sisters in the name of Biafra.

Fellow Igbo's, we think it is time for us to learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

Tell me, how can we see peace when we have continued to bite the fingers that have been feeding us,

How can their be deep seated happiness when we have dethroned God for a fruitless agitations.

The proverbial tortoise once asked his children
How many times will something happen to you before you learn your lessons.
They gave varied answers but he replied ONCE.

Fellow Igbo's, how many times will something happen to us before we learn our lessons, I guess ONCE. (Civil War).

Again will this exchange of blames, accusations, hate speeches, disunity bring rays of light to Biafra, here you are entitled to your own opinion but hold it.
The saying goes, that the God who created us without us cannot save us without us and God help those who help themselves.

When we are not united, when our state governors, leaders and elders are not solidly behind us, how can we actualize Biafra.

We therefore request that the protest should as a matter of urgency be stopped. We urge the Federal government to deal with all arrested protesters according to the laws of the land and we urge the military to henceforth shot at sight any further protesters seen on the street.

We remain one and united Nigerians.

CONCERNED IGBO YOUTHS MOVEMENT
Enugu
Enugu State

Comrade Emeka Nwosu. Chairman
Ndubuisi Uwaoma. Vice chairman
Nneka Okwudili. Secretary
Nkem Onwudinjo Asst. Secretary
Hope Nwaoha Treasurer
Arinze China. Financial Secretary

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by franchizy(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
I conquer
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Trut(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2015
franchizy:
At an emergency meeting of the concerned Igbo Youth Movement ( CIYM ) held in Enugu, Enugu state.

We observed with a total dismay the activities of the Biafrans agitators and we condemn it, we condemn it, we condemn it and we call on all our beloved brothers and sisters to as a matter of urgency withdraw from the streets and go back to their normal business.

It is obvious the hundreds of our fellow Igbo's have been killed since the inception of the one million match and our people rather than learn from history they choose to continue with a fruitless protest.

We want to make it clear that there is no way Biafra can see the light of the day. Our elders and political leaders who should lead the agitation have all dissociated themselves and kept mom on all issues relating to Biafra.

Nigeria is a united nation and no way Biafra can be achieved on her territory, not even a referendum. Many of we Igbo's are making our billions today in Nigeria and sane Igbo man or woman will want to lose his or her wealth in the name of Biafra.

We claim that we Igbo's are marginalized but it obvious that the Igbo's have benefited more than other geographical regions in terms of appointments and political offices.

We have come to a conclusion that Nnamdi KANU is a scam who has misled and brainwashed the guileble Igbo's in terms of donations, he has been milking our Igbo brothers and sisters in the name of Biafra.

Fellow Igbo's, we think it is time for us to learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

Tell me, how can we see peace when we have continued to bite the fingers that have been feeding us,

How can their be deep seated happiness when we have dethroned God for a fruitless agitations.

Fellow Igbo's, how many times will something happen to us before we learn our lessons, I guess ONCE. (Civil War).

Again will this exchange of blames, accusations, hate speeches, disunity bring rays of light to Biafra, here you are entitled to your own opinion but hold it.
The saying goes, that the God who created us without us cannot save us without us and God help those who help themselves.

When we are not united, when our state governors, leaders and elders are not solidly behind us, how can we actualize Biafra.

We therefore request that the protest should as a matter of urgency be stopped. We urge the Federal government to deal with all arrested protesters according to the laws of the land and we urge the military to henceforth shot at sight any further protesters seen on the street.

Enugu
Enugu State

Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Vicotex(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Trut:

Propaganda
cosign
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by GstringAngela(f): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Chukwu okike abiama scatter the intestine of any heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by wordcat(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Lwtmbooooooooooooooooooooooo
Loflmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo
Who are these so concern Igbos abeg?
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by wordcat(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
GstringAngela:
Chukwu okike abiama scatter the intestine of any heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra

May Oluwa olodumare strike all your family members dead

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by nikkiking(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Source.

I agree with you.......but it obvious that their senses and their brains are no longer functioning thanks to Nnamudi Kanu.

He was just brain washing them for the welfare of he's family, now the innocent people are taking to the streets.

Abandoning their businesses they are well known to be an expert on it.

I pray for peace to return and for them to shine their eyes to see it not worth it.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by lmm4real: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
franchizy:

Enugu
Enugu State

Op just wait they will soon start calling u names. I like your post but I don't like the last paragraph ok.
They are other better ways of sending them off the streets.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by GstringAngela(f): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
wordcat:
my parents will not reap the fruit of their labour over me
AMEN
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Eddygourdo(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
If this is true, then there is hope for the igbo race. Apparently not all igbos have become brain washed simpletons seeking an immature Biafran enclave to forster more hatred, ntutu, enyi ure and other nonsense eastern dwellers are known for

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by wordcat(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
GstringAngela:
I am a b bast@rd and I hate anybody who's not a bast@rd

You don't need to tell us.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by boboLIL(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by GstringAngela(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
wordcat:
na trailer go kill me jam me scatter my bones for express road. Na town council go bury my deadi body
AMEN
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by sample042(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Baseless thread. Who are d Concerned igbo youths? Where are they from?

Propaganda to input confusion into the already confused igbo race.
Wish ma brothers were ever united...
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by wordcat(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
GstringAngela:
I GstringAngela will died wretched, and let the vultures feast on my corpse,,,,,,AMEN

Rest in Pieces in advance!
Modified
Check DP, na one junky I dey even reply.

Sorry dear.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by badnature: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
were are this one's from? following the foot step of ohaneze ndi aturu na ndi oshi doing the beeden of awusa fulani.ohaneze ndi oshi have teach them how to get money from Abuja all you need to do is go to Abuja and say " we are igbo of sososo,and soo place we don't want Biafra" and that is it awusa will give you money.the magic wand is the word "IGBO&BIAFRA"
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Igbonoid: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
hehehehw smiles let me not talk first. if I start Nairaland will shake. bia-fra is HERE.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Phame: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
The govt is keenly watching the events as they unfold.
The goodnews is that, we have some groups who are not in support of this agitation, we shall use them to our advantage. Let's have the ministers from that region on board ASAP and, they should work in harmony with the state governors to cause strife within IPOB. They must not have sincerity of purpose. The agents of gov't should work to sow seed of discord within their rank like obj did to massob and yaradua did to the militants.
Igbo are not united and, so they are this particular struggle; they are very easy to penetrate.
It should be more of psychological attack and not physical one, with this, they are easily weakened cos ibo are generally emotional people. Again, the FG must also register their presence in the SS so as to make sure they dont get into an alliance with the the igbo. The SS should be reminded that biafran army killed them more and giving them some autonomy from igbo by the creation of some states by Gowon for the minorities in that region also angered the igbo. Infact, they still claim portharcourt today, and any southsoutherner who dares to clear issue on this like tonyebarcanista did was lynched. Without SS , biafra is nothing.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by dialfa: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ewu yellowbar can't even spell correctly.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Iykopee(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
franchizy:

Enugu
Enugu State

Who is this bastardd? Why didnt u stop them on the road when they were protesting?
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by coolzeal(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who are these Igbo youth or whatsoever youth trying so hard to sound one Nigeria? As far as I'm concerned, the million protesters are the only youth in Biafra and their demand are; Unconditionally release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the sovereign state of Biafra.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by fabuloz1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
franchizy:

Enugu
Enugu State
Another propaganda, who's IYM? Why is the name of the president of the organization not mentioned? They device a means to disunite the igbos. This article is a piss of poo,and the owner of this article should remove his head from buhari ass cause he has eaten enough poo
Re: Concerned Igbo Youth Movement Condemn Biafra Agitations by Iykopee(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
franchizy:

Enugu
Enugu State

^^^ No wonder u posted rubbish u tse-tse fly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How 9 DSS Agents Were Killed. Meanwhile Families Still Being Lied To. / Iran Military Are Planning War Against Nigeria In Revenge For Shi’te Members / Hilarious Picture: When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.