Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. (1068 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. by ikechu1278: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2015
I recalled how the South West monkies rewrote the old Biafra history and tried to pass it off as fact. In our eyes, we see them equally trying to rewrite the current events and try to pass it off as fact. I've always believed the reason why those clowns from the waste were able to do so for Biafra 1 was because our people at that time weren't dominating everything going on just for the future. Till date, I believe that was one mistake they did. You learn from your mistake.

So let's begin...other Biafran, IPOB member, Massob, etc una can add your owns too.

Lie 1: Biafran agitators started because GEJ lost the election.

Events that occurred. We know Radio Biafra began broadcasting several years ago. It was even active during the era of GEJ and just like Nnamdi insulted Buhari, and all the Igbos politicians supporting him, he equally insulted GEJ, infact the term zoo that they keep whining about, Nnamdi began calling Nigeria a zoo during the era of GEJ government. Likewise, during the election period, prior to GEJ lost, Nnamdi predicted GEJ would lose and even urge all his followers not to vote or participate in the election.

In addition, prior to IPOB, Massob members equally made videos repeatedly on youtube condemning Niggeria while supporting Biafra. I recall this one perfectly because sadly, when I still believed in that fictional "one nigeria" (thank God I woke up), I used to argue and fight with them anytime I watch their video.

Therefore, can someone explain to me where the APC e-clowns and savages got their BS story twisting from again?

Lie 2: IPOB population and supporters grew louder because Buhari won, aka "before election, GEJ till 2019 and after election, it's biafra"

Events that occurrred, Despite radio biafra being active during GEJ rule, GEJ, PEJ and any other politicians during GEJ administrator did not ONCE mention or even addressed Radio Biafra despite the constant belittling, insulting and even accusing them of hating igbo people. Sh1t even the igbo politicians during GEJ administrator got insulted the most by Nnamdi yet not one even dared pay him mind. After Buhari won, the first thing the nigga did was started fighting Radio biafra, addressing everything Nnamdi says and let's not forget Rochas Okorocha or rather Okorohausa equally joining hand and attacking Radio Biafra...logical sense tells everyone, those that did not know RB will very likely tune in just to hear the man currently in the government radar. Like a big fact DUH? Likewise, since everything that comes out of Nnamdi's mouth, minus all the insults and attacks, is nothing but the honest truth then again, logic sense would have told you, he's listeners would quadruple. Again a big fact DUH?

Lie 3: I notice this lie alot whenever anyone mention british giving Scottish a referendum...our dear buffoons are quick to tell us" Scots were diplomatic and peaceful, they did not preach hate to their nation.

Events that occurred, prior to IPOB, we had Massob who was and still is a peaceful Biafra agitator groups. In fact, Massob entire platform was "nonviolent". They believed in peaceful demonstration and peaceful seeking of referendum. Infact Nnamdi Kanu himself used to be a past Massob member. Now can someone remind us? What happened each time Massob, the peaceful group, sought for referendum...how did the niggerian government react? Didn't they kill them, invaded their meeting areas and arrested them? Last time we checked, it was the constant harassment despite being a peaceful group turned the BZM leader and Nnamdi Kanu, both past member of Massob, to what they are today.
So let's go through the chronological pattern shall we:
ND militants went from a peaceful protesters to being well a gun carry militants because once again, the Nigerian government and the police kept harassing and killing their members
Boko haram went from a peaceful group to what they are today because of once again, that zoogeria police killing their leader.
We are now watching the morphing of biafran agitator from a peaceful group to what's it's slowing becoming. Kudos niggeria zoo police. I ain't mad at you.

Lie 4: SE Igbos are the ones protesting in SS.

Hilariously enough when the list of the arrested protesters in port harcourt were provided, the entire list consist of predominately indigenous. grin grin grin grin so hilarious that some niggas wey claim "we ss" was even denying the nigg@s names. In the bayelsa protest, 83 were arrested. Ironically enough, it was saharatrash that carried that the article and we know how that bigotry newspaper is..if the names were predominately igbo, they "saharatrash" would posted each name

There are more lies but I'm stopping right here so it's 5 am and I need to go an sleep cause I can barely keep my eyes open.
I'll finish the rest of the lies later.

6 Likes

Re: Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. by GstringAngela(f): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Chukwu abiama okike scatter the intestine of any heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra.

Any heeebo man wey no wan go back to heeeboland no go die beta
Re: Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. by sample042(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Unite ur brothers before you agitate for the so called Biafra.
Mind you... Am an Igbo boy from Enugu.
Re: Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. by Blizzy9ja: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
But they're not protesting in the SW so why are u bothered about the lies(this is more like taking panadol for another man's head-ache). How do u explain a situation where the govt intimidate anyone that dares mention Biafra?
Let me humble you, If the government does not address some salient issues(more especially resource control) being raised by the people of the SS, they will vote unanimously to leave Nigeria if there is a referandum... Even if the people of the SS are scarcely involved in the protest they are watching as events unfold with keen interest.
Re: Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. by badnature: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
and trying to give people an impression that BIAFRA is about igbo people,but we all know that Biafra is a Nation while igbo is just a tribe in Biafra.and have any body noticed that all the national daily did not carry it in their front page because the realized that it no longer igbo thing but the old eastern region affairs.udo diri ndi Biafra isee! isee!!isee!!! nwa chineke
Re: Exposing the lie being made about Biafra and IPOB. by lawrenceunaa: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
sample042:
Unite ur brothers before you agitate for the so called Biafra.

Mind you... Am an Igbo boy from Enugu.
my frn if there is no unity, there wouldnt be any protest. One-million-man match is an understatement cos the population of protesters definitely surpasses that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks Ken-saro Wiwa 20th Execution Anniversary / Biafra Protests: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Demands Kanu's Release / Arewa Group Accuses Buhari Of Political Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.