Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,025 members, 7,976,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! (553 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! by Ama80(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2015
D rate of sufferings in ds country is so high dat it brings tears to my eyes.people now go frm house to house to beg for food items.i hav had unsolicited visitors banging on my gate esp on weekends begging for foods,money for children's sch fees and d person they r begging frm doesn't even have enough fr her family let alone giving.i hav managed to share some tubers of yams,cups of rice n some packs of noodles n sometimes hav to give little money.i know it's not peculiar to me alone,some of u here have witnessed dat of late,even in churches n mosques.Yesterday 7\11\,i went to mkt to buy food stuff fr d family n to my gr8est suprise,d prices of food item have skyrocketed
A bag of rice is now 10,200 as against 8,500
A mudu of rice is now 350 against 320
A bag of supreme semolina 2,200 as against 2000
A carton of super pack indomie 2,350 against 2,250
A mudu of garri is now 200/180 as against 150
A flat tined tom of de rica or Gino 140 as against 100.i don't want to talk about beverages here bcs person go eat oily food first bfr drinking tea,coffee et al.
How about d resurfacing of long fuel queues in our fuel stations,kerosene queues almost spreadin as far as 1km long to d stations dat decided to sel fr 50.00.i don't know how many of u dat r using estimated electricity bill,Oct monthly tariff was 6,180.ds govt as far as my family, friends,relatives,neighbours are concerned is insensitive n heartless to plight of d poor cos if we can't afford food,wat can we afford then? certainly not quality education,shelter,cars,tablets.those can only b luxurious wishes.

1 Like

Re: D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! by sample042(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! by Eddygourdo(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
The economic situation is really dire. Though blaming it exclusively on buhari is too near sighted, a previous administration started this decline and his government simply inherited the bad economy. Though am disappointed in his inability to change our economic woes

1 Like

Re: D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
I give this to Jonathan, during his administration, there was near 100% food security, prices of food stuff were very stable and available year round, there was never panic buying of rice or increase in price even during Xmas.

Even fuel queues were virtually non existence until the dying days when the marketers started their sabotage.

Buhari is a failure
Re: D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! by Ama80(f): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
The economic situation is really dire. Though blaming it exclusively on buhari is too near sighted, a previous administration started this decline and his government simply inherited the bad economy. Though am disappointed in his inability to change our economic woes
pls wake up frm ur slumber n face ur fear of criticising pmb fairly.6 months n u r stil refering to d past govt.na me n u hunger go kil if we don't make our voices heard.
Re: D Govt Of Pres.muhammad Buhari N Osinbajo Is Insensitive! by Eddygourdo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ama80:
pls wake up frm ur slumber n face ur fear of criticising pmb fairly.6 months n u r stil refering to d past govt.na me n u hunger go kil if we don't make our voices heard.
6months is still too early to cry nothing is being done. The price fluctuations you enumerated are common during the Christmas season and must not be tied to buhari. It is true our economic situation is still dire and the government hasnt been concrete enough on plans to bring the nation out of this quagmire. But still patience dear. It's not easy oh especially as they met nothing in the coffers plus many nations are lamenting the same problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Slashes Federal Ministries To Tewnty-five / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says / Sahara Reporters Guilty Of Several Acts Of ''contempt Of Court'' And 'pre Empt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.