Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! (50250 Views)

Photos: Nigeria Man Claims He Bough A Fake Fish / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend / [BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Joygalore(f): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okay
ipledge10:
pm sent
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why we con dey fyt before

kiss kiss kiss kiss abeg wen school go resume u get idea??
Dec. 21... But, I don't think any student will want to resume 3 days to Christmas......so prolly next year
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Dec. 21... But, I don't think any student will want to resume 3 days to Christmas......so prolly next year
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who will resume before??

Na person wey dem wan kill dem dey find

anyways nice meeting u!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to meet u in school nd blow u hard for insulting me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinaj:

lipsrsealed

Tiptoes outta thread
better gerrarahia
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:
ow are u na
I miss ur break light o
Mehn grin grin grin grin
breaklight? grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

Who will resume before??

Na person wey dem wan kill dem dey find

anyways nice meeting u!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to meet u in school nd blow u hard for insulting me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
don't tell me you're on engineering. grin. I'll kill myself now if you're in engineering
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii oyin17 i just dey spy u oooocheesycheesy
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by ideyhere(f): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fake moniker koo real id nii...all I see is a bunch of dudes who are either too jobless or missing some nuts upstairs.

#just thinking aloud #
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
iAmCharis:
What is that boy touching? shocked sad
My eyes grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

don't tell me you're on engineering. grin. I'll kill myself now if you're in engineering
i thought you were died,pls start killing urselfsad
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

that was all a hoax, [s]mowete is not ranking as top professor in engineering[/s] even in UNILAG, he has never won any international award, there is no conjecture mathematical or physical with a solution put forward by him. mowete is just a professor with an overbloated ego. heck he has only 10 papers on international journals which are not even highly ranked. The guy is just like every other Nigerian prof,,, nothing special
He's everly ranked high in Engineering but maybe not in Unilag as a whole..

I can agree with you maybe cos of d paucity of his publications on international journal. He's ranked high in elect elect and Engineering as a whole.. Can you tell me how many of Prof Babajide Alo' publication you find on international journal, and I can tel you the amount of Prof Ogundipe publication you find on international journal, though they may be as far as more that Prof Mowete's own, yet they are well known as top notch men in Unilag senate... I wasn't an Engineering student but I had a lot of Engineering guys from Elect elect and Mech Eng . Fakorede(Facos), the former Engineering president was my roommate in jaja back then, and he said mowete gave them an assignment which they went Google to make some research BUT unfortunately Google reffered them back to mowete , I was like "that's a lie" until I saw it with my eyes.. Not far from that time, along the engineering-science bridge, I saw this man(mowete), walking with his short nicker and smoking... Maybe he's psychologically affected with something somehow but he is well recognised in engineering and partially in Unilag as a whole
Durenttt:
breaklight? grin
Like ur trouble na
U now calm o
Kilode??
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i thought you were died,pls start killing urselfsad
I will, the day chicken grow 32 teeth
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Na dont commit sucide let me help u do it for u wit u tongue

M not am in a total diff faculty ok!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
ideyhere:
Fake moniker koo real id nii...all I see is a bunch of dudes who are either too jobless or missing some nuts upstairs.

#just thinking aloud #
very true i'm jobless. But I can blame it on the Nigerian labour system which is averse to student internship placement.
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
ideyhere:

#just thinking aloud #
u get job
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

I can agree with you maybe cos of d paucity of his publications on international journal. He's ranked high in elect elect and Engineering as a whole.. Can you tell me how many of Prof Babajide Alo' publication you find on international journal, and I can tel you the amount of Prof Ogundipe publication you find on international journal, though they may be as far as more that Prof Mowete's own, yet they are well known as top notch men in Unilag senate... I'm wasn't any Engineering student but I had a lot of Engineering guys from Elect elect and so, Fakorede(Facos), the former Engineering president was my roommate in jaja back then, and he said mowete was gave them an assignment which they went Google to make some research BUT unfortunately Google reffered them back to mowete , I was like "that's a lie" until I saw it with my eyes.. Not far from that time, along the engineering-science bridge, I saw this man(mowete), walking with his short nicker and smoking... Maybe he's psychologically affected with something somehow but he well recognised in engineering and partially in Unilag as a whole

Exactly wat i was tellin him

Mowete gave d same question to my brodas nd sister

Guessin op is in sciences sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na never see anything grin

Even the lady you are mas tur bating with her pix is a dude

I pirry butt lickers association of Nl cheesy
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

I can agree with you maybe cos of d paucity of his publications on international journal. He's ranked high in elect elect and Engineering as a whole.. Can you tell me how many of Prof Babajide Alo' publication you find on international journal, and I can tel you the amount of Prof Ogundipe publication you find on international journal, though they may be as far as more that Prof Mowete's own, yet they are well known as top notch men in Unilag senate... I'm wasn't any Engineering student but I had a lot of Engineering guys from Elect elect and so, Fakorede(Facos), the former Engineering president was my roommate in jaja back then, and he said mowete was gave them an assignment which they went Google to make some research BUT unfortunately Google reffered them back to mowete , I was like "that's a lie" until I saw it with my eyes.. Not far from that time, along the engineering-science bridge, I saw this man(mowete), walking with his short nicker and smoking... Maybe he's psychologically affected with something somehow but he well recognised in engineering and partially in Unilag as a whole
the assignment ish has been repeated over and over again over many generations. only those outside engineering give this dude reverence, the department even holds a serious grudge against him. this semester they cut down the number of courses he can handle, and the HOD had an open altercation with him.
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

My eyes grin
And see as you set am for am make e feel am well. sad cry
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

Na dont commit sucide let me help u do it for u wit u tongue
M not am in a total diff faculty ok!!!!!!!!!
which faculty
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

which faculty
Faculty of awon werey 100% tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:
Like ur trouble na U now calm o shocked shocked shocked shocked Kilode??
Born Again tinz grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

Faculty of awon werey 100% tongue tongue tongue tongue
I'm guessing the Dean is an an ex-psychiatric doctor gone mad.
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

the assignment ish has been repeated over and over again over many generations. only those outside engineering give this dude reverence, the department even holds a serious grudge against him. this semester they cut down the number of courses he can handle, and the HOD had an open altercation with him.
Old age is catching up with him thats all omo the man wan take style resemble wole soyinka please wat is with the beards dey keep??
Is dat were the intelligence comes from??
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Durenttt:
Born Again tinz grin
grin grin grin grin

Abeg u enter womb come out again ni??

Abi ow u take do am
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I'm guessing the Dean is an an ex-psychiatric doctor gone mad.
I wish ur dean the same
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by melekan(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
check previous posts on this thread for my highly logical derivations to his impersonation. lastly how can a person be Igbo on FB and Hausa on NL.. how can a person bear halima and Chelsea at the same time. how cana a person be in unilag, uniport and fed poly nekede at the same time. think nigaa think!!!!!
points noted
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

Old age is catching up with him thats all omo the man wan take style resemble wole soyinka please wat is with the beards dey keep??
Is dat were the intelligence comes from??
his hygiene habits are pretty stupid. even sole soyinka keeps his shitts squeaky clean. UNIlLAG has more respected great profs. like Ray Okafor, Chile obi, I.o smith who have far less egoistical reputations.
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Isn't he the HOD of Elect Elect?.. Back in 2012/2103, he was the HOD and boys were lamenting...I love mowete sha.. I was even surprise to see him at the catholic church beside LVCU when a gal I was crushing on invited me for morning mass
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

his hygiene habits are pretty stupid. even sole soyinka keeps his shitts squeaky clean. UNIlLAG has more respected great profs. like Ray Okafor, Chile obi, I.o smith who have far less egoistical reputations.

The man is a realist keepin his shittt real grin grin grin grin
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
halfrica:

I wish ur dean the same
I asked for your faculty name , and the last time I checked there's non known as "a won were 100%"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / An Overloaded Motocycle (photos) / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.