Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement (31256 Views)

Taraba Governorship: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ishaku’s Election / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by nobeku: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
U sound more like d foool and some1 lacking proper upbringing since U can't put forward a convincing argument in favour or against d issue,your only answer is to abuse.
GOADED MANDRILL.. How can an adult that supposedly went to school come across as you do.. SCANDALOUS SCALLYWAG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
APC, Party of professional liars and career fraudsters.

9 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by daniska3yaro(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Apc.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
AnanseK:

You are part of the problem. Taraba is a Nigerian state and the governor ( Aisha ) is a Nigerian and indigene of Taraba voted by Taraba citizens.

Democracy is all about what the majority of the people want!! So far majority of Tarabians have voted against her at the polls!! Any attempt to smuggle her through the back door would lead to anarchy!!

13 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Youceemeri: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari and APC must be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order in Taraba state that arise from the judgement they delivered in connivance of INEC and Corrupt judges at the tribunal but FAILED to replicate same in Benue state.

That said, I appeal to everyone to be calm and not take laws into their hands.

Sir stop all this now you PDP do more than this so let dance with the winners
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by ighodalonosa(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
funkybully:
Buhari and APC about to set the country on fire by judiciary rascality
why are the judges not using the constitution again?
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Pidggin(f): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

Alhassan was not elected Governor,Majority of Tarabians rejected her at the polls

Okay, she may not have been elected but it has been proven that they were some discrepancies on the part of her opponent's candidacy e.g. primaries for governorship election was conducted in Abuja and not in Taraba state, this is against the party's constitution. I am pro PDP any day, but I also think it is about time a woman becomes a state governor too. I still hope she will change her party though
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
JuanDeDios:

You sound alarmist. The first mayor of Enugu was Hausa. There was also an Igbo deputy mayor of Lagos in the 50's. The heavens did not fall.

If the majority of the people actually voted at the polls to allow such an ocuurrence then no probs!! What APC are attempting to do in Taraba is a rape of democracy!! Attempting to subvert the political will of majority of Tarabians is not democracy and would never stand!! Giving differant judgements over the same issues like we have seen in Benue and Taraba,Rivers and imo on the card readers!! I hope these tribunals do not destroy this country even faster than Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pidggin:

Okay, she may not have been elected but it has been proven that they were some discrepancies on the part of her opponent's candidacy e.g. primaries for governorship election was conducted in Abuja and not in Taraba state, this is against the party's constitution. I am pro PDP any day, but I also think it is about time a woman becomes a state governor too. I still hope she will change her party though
The worst the tribunal should have done was to order a re-run and not declare her Governor against the wishes of majority of Tarabians!! What sort of democracy is that? To your last statement even if Alhassan decamps to PDP she would still have problems!! Majority of Tarabians are christians and would not want a muslim Governor ruling over them.

13 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Youceemeri:

Sir stop all this now you PDP do more than this so let dance with the winners
Who be PDP.pig?

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Realist2: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
NOBODYY:
I foresee a huge conflict coming embarassed embarassed

Buhari want to set the country ablaze, this should have started in south south, but for now south south just observing as things unfold, any attempt to impose evil party on people will be resisted.

4 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari and APC must be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order in Taraba state that arise from the judgement they delivered in connivance of INEC and Corrupt judges at the tribunal but FAILED to replicate same in Benue state.

That said, I appeal to everyone to be calm and not take laws into their own hands.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
zico530:
It is nothing but a clash between Christians and Moslems. The deposed Governor is a Christian while The Intruding lady is a Moslem. It is another attempt by the Islamic vampires to soak the blood of monkies and bamboos in blood.
Shut your mouth up if you don't know what to say! Who are you and where are you from? Were you there when it all started? Do you know anything happening there? Ignorant people like you are the ones who always fabricate things they know nothing about!

If you claim to know try me and I'll prove how ignorant you are! angry[quote author=zico530 post=39809861]

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by kkkp: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Whether they lyk it or not she must be governor

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That said, I appeal to everyone to be calm and not take laws into their hands.
Wetin this one they talk? Where you come from? Have you ever lived in Taraba state for up to 5 months? People wey just dey talk rubbish as if den dey chop food.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Aseneshii: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
When a Christian became a governor in Kaduna and Adamawa state, the hell was not let loose.
ERAKAMUS:
That's the result when you Impose a muslim candidate against peoples mandate in a CHRISTIAN STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
That's the result when you Impose a muslim candidate against peoples mandate in a CHRISTIAN STATE.
Yet you claim to be a peaceful religion. Is that state not a Nigerian state or is it not a northern state? Do you even know the population of Muslims who are also indigen of the state? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by emmasege: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
kkkp:
Whether they lyk it or not she must be governor
Sit down there dey deceive yourself. the woman herself knows she is going nowhere. If she ever manages to be smuggled in through the back door as they are currently trying to do, she can't have a peaceful reign. In Nigeria, religion is more sensitive a factor than ethnicity when it comes to certain public considerations, thanks to the intolerance of Jihadists over the years.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Firefire:
Nigeria under Buhary and APC is drifting into state of anarchy and complete lawlessness.

Let the international community take note.

Is this the promised CHANGE
Na this planet you dey so? Do you know when this trouble started? Yet you come here in ignorance and started pointing fingers. Well that's what WAILERS are only good at. WAILING. grin.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Tobby500(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmm,oga o....just waiting 4 d next line of action by d pdp
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by JuanDeDios: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the majority of the people actually voted at the polls to allow such an ocuurrence then no probs!! What APC are attempting to do in Taraba is a rape of democracy!! Attempting to subvert the political will of majority of Tarabians is not democracy and would never stand!! Giving differant judgements over the same issues like we have seen in Benue and Taraba,Rivers and imo on the card readers!! I hope these tribunals do not destroy this country even faster than Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB
I share your concern about the tribunals but they have always been like that. And sacking Ishaku was in order - our parties should stop throwing out the rule book. I hope the Court of Appeal orders a rerun and make a similar ruling in Benue where the APC did their own primary magic.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by inkreezz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Buhari is a blood sucking demon
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okanokan:

Its trite law that the leopard cannot change its spot. I had believed, and erroneously too that age would have tempered Mr Buhari's bitterness of 30years ago, from all indication is a long ride with ABSOLUTISM, Now look at what is going on in Taraba because Judges want to play to the gallery. I pray sincerely for this beloved nation. Pdp is bad but Apc is WORSE!
Abeg shut up if you have anything tangible to say. The trouble in Taraba started 2 years before Buhari and APC. If you say its lie try me.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by dustmalik: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Angel196:
Yet you claim to be a peaceful religion. Is that state not a Nigerian state or is it not a northern state? Do you even know the population of Muslims who are also indigen of the state? Rubbish!
Aseneshii:
When a Christian became a governor in Kaduna and Adamawa state, the hell was not let loose.
Nice comments from both of you. Don't mind those e-idiots saying rubbish. Kaduna is predominantly Muslim, yet it has been governed by a Christian before. So, why should Taraba be any different?

By the way, the grounds on which the tribunal nullified the election and declared her winner is very clear. The PDP didn't comply with the electoral laws, plain and simple.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by funkyibodude(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
May Their Souls Rest In Peace!

Meanwhile Aisha Alhasan will soon be Sworn in to calm all nerves!

Democracy in action!

Mama Taraba, We All Love You tongue
sorry to burst your bubble here, but not in Taraba state, as long as TY danjuma is there.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Buhari has messed up our Judiciary...
why won't they kill themselves when they feel cheated.
who are you and where are you from? Have you ever been to Taraba? Do you know how long this conflict started? Seriously, IGNORANCE is worse than illiteracy. cry.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by funkyibodude(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

The worst the tribunal should have done was to order a re-run and not declare her Governor against the wishes of majority of Tarabians!! What sort of democracy is that? To your last statement even if Alhassan decamps to PDP she would still have problems!! Majority of Tarabians are christians and would not want a muslim Governor ruling over them.
worst of all a woman.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Aseneshii: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
You will be disappointed this time around. So TY decide who is to Govern Taraba not the people? quote author=funkyibodude post=39816701]sorry to burst your bubble here, but not in Taraba state, as long as TY danjuma is there. [/quote]
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by nitt: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
SenseiX:
This will descend into an avoidable ethno religious conflagration.
The mainly Christian Jukun tribe who dominate Taraba will always reject any attempt to have a Moslem Hausa governor, they ensured the then Acting Governor Garba Umar didn't get the PDP ticket or become substantive governor primarily because of his religion.
Just like in Plateau with the Beroms and Hausa Fulani, the Jukuns consider the large Hausa minority as immigrants.
This will only exacerbate the existing tensions.
It's folly to steal the mandate given by Taraba people to Darius and hand it to the runner up. It's judicial robbery .
Lest Taraba become another Plateau.
Theophilus Danjuma will most likely intervene and ensure the appeal quashes the judgement and Buhari will acquiesce considering Danjuma was one of the biggest financiers of his campaign . Every President since OBJ has always left Taraba purely in his hands. It won't stand.

I normally desist from making comments on nairaland cos of the childish and immature people rampant this days.

Not even bringing up the lack of exposure and knowledge on sensitive topics, bothering most people who fill this space.

But, I feel I can't ignore you.

Now,

FYI: Taraba has a minute if not non-existent hausa populace.

Ok!

Mama Taraba is from the 'mumuye' tribe.

Pls, get the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Angel196(f): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:
this election from observation is fulaninization of the north, taraba is for Christians and the jukuns, the Fulani should look elsewhere.
See ignorance chai! So you mean some jukuns are also not Muslims? you want to tell me that karenlamido, jalingo, bantaji and the likes of them are not Muslim dominated places in Taraba? *shakes her head in pity* Ignorance is a terrible desease.

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by Aseneshii: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
You are more intolerance than the Jihadists
emmasege:
Sit down there dey deceive yourself. the woman herself knows she is going nowhere. If she ever manages to be smuggled in through the back door as they are currently trying to do, she can't have a peaceful reign. In Nigeria, religion is more sensitive a factor than ethnicity when it comes to certain public considerations, thanks to the intolerance of Jihadists over the years.
Re: Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement by ocelot2006(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Frankly its quite suprising it wasnt worse than this. Taraba is about to become a major flashpoint between the Christian Jukun majority who voted for the PDP & the Muslim Hausa minority. The APC via the tribunals truly overstepped their boundaries. The blood of the innocent are on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Umar Jibrilla Bindow's Son's Bride (Photos) / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / President Buhari Arrives In Katsina For APC Presidential Rally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.