Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics (5621 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics On Twitter. cheesy

I think this is so me in the feminine version grin
Lol. Some girls are gangster! This lady caught her man cheating and shared photos of her burning his clothes on Twitter. Did she go too far or she's right to do this? More tweets below:

What will you do if it were you? cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by INTROVERT(f): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
She's a re-re. What if he sues for property damage or lay charges?

I don't let my emotions overrule my head, so something like that would never happen.

1 Like

Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
All this for what?

Dated him @ 15 and he stayed @ yo house... how old is he?

Anyways u guys r even now. Leave us alone...

Please how far with Biafra?
Why is Dokubo silent on the matter?
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by freshness2020: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Clap for yourself. You just won an award. Babydish behavior.
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She's a re-re. What if he sues for property damage or lay charges?

I don't let my emotions overrule my head, so something like that would never happen.

Hahahaha...C'mon

he is even lucky that it was just his clothes.

Bae tryna do some gangsta shii!
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.She ain't hard mehn!She need to be lectured by an Ebira babe what it means to fuccck a cheating guy niggar up
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by funkyibodude(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow! she must be extremely devastated embarassed poor chick undecided. But c'mon what difference does it make burning his clothes, he's gonna get a new one.

1 Like

Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by gamaliel121(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Old newsssss
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Will dah stop him from cheating
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Our ladies has gone mad again!!! All because of a guy
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.She ain't hard mehn!She need to be lectured by an Ebira babe what it means to fuccck a cheating guy niggar up

Hahahaha...Ebira babes again?

Are u one?
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
gamaliel121:
Old newsssss

To you right?
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by vizkiz: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
OK I don't support when guys beat a woman. But this right here wouldn't end without some broken bones and torn skin tissues angry
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
Will dah stop him from cheating

Not exactly..but just some crazy things we do for love you know! cool
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Hahahaha...Ebira babes again?

Are u one?

Laye!
Even as a babe, I retreat and surrender for those babes.
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
vizkiz:
OK I don't support when guys beat a woman. But this right here wouldn't end without some broken bones and torn skin tissues angry

Are u saying the guy should pummel her until she becomes soft and squishy? grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice one babe,i think i love dis grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by vizkiz: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Are u saying the guy should pummel her until she becomes soft and squishy? grin

Bro, if a girl hit me I wouldn't react. Hell no, but if she goes after my stuffs, that is war!!! You feel me? War!!!!!!! angry
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

Laye!
Even as a babe, I retreat and surrender for those babes.

Hahahaha...I opened a thread about them but looks like peeps were even scared to say something about them.

Anyways am a Potential Ebira guy grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by BIGkoboko: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
gamaliel121:
Old newsssss
BUT I JUST THE SEE AM.ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
vizkiz:

Bro, if a girl hit me I wouldn't react. Hell no, but if she goes after my stuffs, that is war!!! You feel me? War!!!!!!! angry

Hahahaha...u are one complicated guy jare!

Me dont do the hitting of lady thingy either, touch my stuffs..i can still keep my cool. But if she dare hits me. Na there mata go change O!
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy.
Now, that sounds crayzie... Its an unreal story tho, we all know
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
BIGkoboko:

BUT I JUST THE SEE AM.ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Elp me ask am O!

I have seen the news like a week ago..but decided to share it here today!
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
pinceprinz:
cheesy.

Now, that sounds crayzie... Its an unreal story tho, we all know

Why do you think is not real? cheesy
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by madgoat(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
ghen ghen grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice one babe,i think i love dis grin

Awwww! Here is another gangsta babe! grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Hahahaha...C'mon

he is even lucky that it was just his clothes.

Bae tryna do some gangsta shii!

Which she'll regret should she get a record in her name & gets thrown in jail. She's not bad looking either, I bet she'll be a hit with the ladies in BLOCK C grin

I shy away from things which may tarnish my reputation & put my future at risk. Convicts get no love as far as employment is concerned nowadays. If she'd rather flip burgers for the rest of her life, then she can go ahead dishing out jungle justice to everyone that dares to double cross her. Meh
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Not exactly..but just some crazy things we do for love you know! cool
hmmmmmm
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Maamin(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Which she'll regret should she get a record in her name & gets thrown in jail. She's not bad looking either, I bet she'll be a hit with the ladies in BLOCK C grin

I shy away from things which may tarnish my reputation & put my future at risk. Convicts get no love as far as employment is concerned nowadays. If she'd rather flip burgers for the rest of her life, then she can go ahead dishing out jungle justice to everyone that dares to double cross her. Meh

Hahahahaha...may be you have not come across something that makes you throw all caution to the wind..but I like your careful nature dear!..at least "good name is better than..you know the rest na!" cheesy
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Why do you think is not real? cheesy

The shots are speaking for themselves dude. Well, staged foto shoot. Not typical of one coming from a mest up soul... Yes?
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Hahahahaha...may be you have not come across something that makes you throw all caution to the wind..but I like your careful nature dear!..at least "good name is better than..you know the rest na!" cheesy

Lol, I've been through stuff that makes me wanna gauge somebody's eyeballs out, but my future & freedom is more important than scratching a passing itch. I may cuss the living shyt out of you though. At least that's not illegal grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / Why Do Some Ladies Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.