Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta (23711 Views)

Delta State Police Deny Arrest Of 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta / Police Arrest 125 Biafra Protesters In Delta / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Twill92: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
it was boko haram during GEJ's tenure that made the govt "ungovernable"... now its Biafra during Buhari's.... God will surely judge the generations of this politicians playing 'try-ur-luck' with our lives... and may God open our eyes to actually see whats going on is beyond d ranting here on nairaland... the people calling the shot are somewhere digging up past feuds to suit their purpose...
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ALISMILE(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

I am taking him for who he is. Who is this clown?

On this forum, several of your South West savage brothers have been busted for pretending to be from SS and he is not an exception. In fact, on his past post, EVERYTHING written is usually about yolova or APC. Not that I'm surprised. I can bet the only ppl who truly believes he's "SS" is either yoloba such as yourself or the rest of us his "We SS". I can bet you on that.

Like I said earlier...I can bet my entire life saving that nigg@ is 100% yoloba.
If am yoruba lying or claiming to be SS or ND when am not, may I not get what I want in life! And if actually am frm d ND may u be killed in d first one week of d major war that will soon come!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by melzabull(f): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Philistine:
Okay. All the protesters are south easterners. Biafra is for only igbos; no more, no less. No genuine SS will join their useless protest.
Another mad man. who are the SS?
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Laid2001: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Amen for both of you!
ALISMILE:
If am yoruba lying or claiming to be SS or ND when am not, may I not get what I want in life! And if actually am frm d ND may u be killed in d first one week of d major war that will soon come!
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ALISMILE(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Asaba is my hometown, my territory, my fatherland. Anioma is my heritage, my people and my pride. Both belongs to Biafra and both would go wherever biafrans go. . Come touch one part to force to stay in "one niggeria". I f2king dare you. In fact, you don't even need to wait. The next IPOB protest going in any part of Anioma, I dare you to go there and try to dictate how things will go in aniomaland, tape it, let's see if you would not be beaten silly.

Come touch land..ewu!!
for starters how many were arrested today in Asaba?I trust ou ever trigger hapi police! It will ssoon start!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by xklucvG: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Philistine:
Okay. All the protesters are south easterners. Biafra is for only igbos; no more, no less. No genuine SS will join their useless protest.
Says who after what the North and South-West did to Jonathan because he is a South-Southerner(minority).

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:

Amen.

And no, redo that curse if you are Yoloba pretending to be SS or ND, may you and all your family members never get what you and they want in life and may you never see next year Christmas... Say Amen
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Antivirus92(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Funny comments
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
for starters how many were arrested today in Asaba?I trust ou ever trigger hapi police! It will ssoon start!

Let it start. Come touch land.

Shebi you no know where your Southwest starts and ends or even the iteskiri you pretending to be from. Come force us na.

While I'm at it, why hide behind the police? Seee cowardness. I said and I quote YOU. I dare you to go to any IPOB protest in anioma and running your BS mouth of all the sh1t you said about aniomaland to their face. I quadruple dare you.

Since you got mouth to run, then walk the walk. Don't forget to tape it so we can see if your head still stayed intact.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ALISMILE(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Asaba is my hometown, my territory, my fatherland. Anioma is my heritage, my people and my pride. Both belongs to Biafra and both would go wherever biafrans go. . Come touch one part to force to stay in "one niggeria". I f2king dare you. In fact, you don't even need to wait. The next IPOB protest going in any part of Anioma, I dare you to go there and try to dictate how things will go in aniomaland, tape it, let's see if you would not be beaten silly.

Come touch land..ewu!!
better prepare to be witout a hometown or crossover d bridge b4 its too late!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
better prepare to be witout a hometown or crossover d bridge b4 its too late!

See villager.
Repeat after me, "anioma are not savage clowns as myself therefore I, Alismile, cannot be the spokesperson of anioma".
Repeat that statement 3x a day. It'll cure you of your stup1dity. It can't help you on your "we SS" claiming though.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ALISMILE(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Let it start. Come touch land.

Shebi you no know where your Southwest starts and ends or even the iteskiri you pretending to be from. Come force us na.

While I'm at it, why hide behind the police? Seee cowardness. I said and I quote YOU. I dare you to go to any IPOB protest in anioma and running your BS mouth of all the sh1t you said about aniomaland to their face. I quadruple dare you.

Since you got mouth to run, then walk the walk. Don't forget to tape it so we can see if your head still stayed intact.
not cowardness! Its cowardice foool! is this d english u want to teach ur biafran dogs?
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by bayinq25(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Macelliot:

Igboland is more developed than any region in Nigeria.. (apart from Lag.)
places like abia,imo,ebonyi right?.....,I get your point
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by luvprince4real(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
jorlons:
Well it really doesn't concern me what they do, as long as it stays in d east.

Am watching to see what Okowa will say. Let's see if He's just another biafran.
u go wait till ur hair turn grey. dey find who u wan put for trouble.
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by millionboi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin Don't be too hard on yourself, you have partners here.
u as dull as ur presido.....if 2 of u r nt cowards leav an innocent man nnamdi kanu nd go aftr shekaru.....bastard
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
not cowardness! Its cowardice foool! is this d english u want to teach ur biafran dogs?

So from being the spokesperson of anioma and SS to English teacher.. You're even terrible at it.

Terrible at the "we SS" attache
Terrible at English teaching.
Is there anything God made you good at?

Oya mr English teacher, look at attached and understand the definition of COWARDNESS

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Anybody else notice how our dear "we SS", alismile deliberately avoided saying Amen to my curse. grin grin grin grin wink it's cool though. Hilarious!!!
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by TimeManager(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Do not die for an event untold, rather die for a future to hold.do not fight with energy,rather fight with strategy.IPOD youths,my advice is golden.
The truth has spoken! No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ALISMILE(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

So from being the spokesperson of anioma and SS to English teacher.. You're even terrible at it.

Terrible at the "we SS" attache
Terrible at English teaching.
Is there anything God made you good at?

Oya mr English teacher, look at attached and understand the definition of COWARDNESS
Are u such a foool? U re even rejecting corrections! Cowardness is obsolete slowpoke! U er one hell of a slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by koboko69: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lalasticlala check my profile. ... keep ignoring my threads

It is well.

Lol....
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
Are u such a foool? U re even rejecting corrections! Cowardness is obsolete slowpoke! U er one hell of a slowpoke!

See a complete illiterate. I gave you definition straight from merrian-webster online dictionary and the other from oxford English dictionary...two of the most Prestigious dictionary in the world and this savage monkey is forming smarter grin grin grin

What a complete illiterate. Didn't I tell you that you're a joke. grin
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ALISMILE(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

See a complete illiterate. I gave you definition straight from merrian-webster online dictionary and the other from oxford English dictionary...two of the most Prestigious dictionary in the world and this savage monkey is forming smarter grin grin grin

What a complete illiterate. Didn't I tell you that you're a joke. grin
let me not allow a 1st class slowpoke like u make me miss my beloved Nigerian match!slowpoke wit a dead brain!
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by ikechu1278: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
let me not allow a 1st class slowpoke like u make me miss my beloved Nigerian match!slowpoke wit a dead brain!

See am. Una see am. A r3tard running.
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by philips70(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
millionboi:
as dull as me and my father.....if 2 of us r nt cowards we will not leav a violent man nnamdi kanu to suffer alone.....we are bastards.

Don't you have any grade level 16 civil servant in your community?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Dhugal: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
This thread should be closed down,the report is a lie. https://www.nairaland.com/2722909/delta-state-police-deny-arrest
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Tonyet1(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2015
millionboi:
shout up b4 chukwu obioma mirage u

Honestly, you are big foo.l!

I sincerely feel pity for the igbo people in Nigeria...firstly, you guys (igbos) allowed over 3million of your descents to die aimlessly over one stup.id Biafra (a scheme which Late Ojukwu intended using to feed his greed), as if this was not enough, see how silly and jobless youths of my time are just running and jostling aimlessly to bring about another war they obviously cannot win.

My advice is for the igbos to continue, as it is now apparent that they(igbos) were created to die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Billygee2u: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Avedon:
May 30, 1967 Independence declaration by His Excellency Lieutenant Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.....

"Fellow countrymen and women, you, the people of Eastern Nigeria:

CONSCIOUS of the supreme authority of Almighty God over mankind, of your duty to yourself and posterity;

Aware that you can no longer be protected by any Government based outside Eastern Nigeria;

Believing that you are born free, and have certain inalienable rights which can best been preserved by yourselves;

Rejecting the authority of any person or persons other than the military Government of Eastern Nigeria to make any imposition of whatever kind or nature upon you;

DETERMINED to dissolve all political and other ties between you and the former Federal Republic of Nigeria;

PREPARED to enter into such association, treaty or alliance with any sovereign state within the former Federal Republic of Nigeria and elsewhere on such terms and conditions as best to observe your common good;

AFFIRMING your trust in ME;

HAVING mandated me to proclaim on your behalf, and in your name, that Eastern Nigeria become a sovereign independent Republic;

NOW THEREFORE I, LIEUTENANT COLONEL CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, MILITARY GOVERNOR OF EASTERN NIGERIA, BY VIRTUE OF THE AUTHORITY, AND PURSUANT OF THE PRINCIPLES RECITED ABOVE, DO HEREBY SOLEMNLY PROCLAIM THAT THE TERRITORY AND REGION KNOWN AS AND CALLED EASTERN NIGERIA TOGETHER WITH HER CONTINENTAL SHELF AND TERRITORIAL WATERS SHALL HENCEFORTH BE AN INDEPENDENT SOVEREIGN STATE OF THE NAME AND TITLE OF "THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA ".

AND MAY GOD PROTECT ALL WHO LIVE IN HER.
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by hansad: 12:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Twill92:
it was boko haram during GEJ's tenure that made the govt "ungovernable"... now its Biafra during Buhari's.... God will surely judge the generations of this politicians playing 'try-ur-luck' with our lives... and may God open our eyes to actually see whats going on is beyond d ranting here on nairaland... the people calling the shot are somewhere digging up past feuds to suit their purpose...

Agitation for new Biafra started and peaked during the OBJ administration between 1999 to 2007. Have you not been in Nigeria?

Today's agitation for Biafra has nothing to do with making Buhari's administration ungovernable. It is TRULY and FULLY about having Biafra as a sovereign country free from Nigeria.

Nigeria has since expired, it cannot provide for majority of Nigerians.

Nigeria's politicians know this, as they are all relocating to Abuja where they are building a safe city and abandon rest of Nigeria without the most basic infrastructure for good living.

FREE BIAFRA NOW!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2015
ikechu1278:
Anybody else notice how our dear "we SS", alismile deliberately avoided saying Amen to my curse. grin grin grin grin wink it's cool though. Hilarious!!!

LOL.....I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2015
melzabull:
Ignorance is bliss. keep fooling your self.

The same way you fools said Biafra is an online country, now sh1t is happening before your ugly faces and you say they are Igbos

look at this ugly girl talking of Biafra.....................IF THE WAR STARTS NOW, YOU AND YOUR FELLOW WOMEN WILL BE THE FIRST RAPE CASUALTY AND CANDIDATES OF IDP/REFUGEES.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 09, 2015
okay.
Re: Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta by Ndeewonu: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2015
luqmanayomide:
Ibo ppl they are senseless wen Jonathan was a president and pious ayim was a secetry to fdr govt and ekweremadu was vice senate president, madukwe was a petrol minister, ngosi nweala was a finance minister etc and all of them loot all of Nigeria money and mismanage our economy non of them talk of beafra then,
I urge fedral govt prosecute those ppl that was arrested and send them to jail may b the ill learn from there mistake Hypocrisy ppl

One cannot understand anything from what you are writing because of your bad English. Your graphology, your syntax, your morphology, all terrible.

Please, go and learn how to write better English from Jonathan's Almajiri school, then come back an repost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.