Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,692 members, 7,924,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:02 AM

11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job (468 Views)

Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
The Chairman, Governing Council of the Federal University of Dutse, Jigawa, Prof. Taoheed Adedoja, said the council had shortlisted 11 professors out of the 24 who applied for the post of Vice-Chancellor of the institution

Adedoja disclosed this on Sunday in Dutse while speaking with newsmen after inspecting ongoing projects in the university.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that tenure of the incumbent Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Jibrila Amin, will end on Feb.16, 2016.
Adedoja said that the process for shortlisting the applicants was rigorous; adding that at the end of the exercise the best candidate will emerge.
He noted that the outgoing pioneer Vice-Chancellor had laid a solid foundation which the next VC would build upon, pointing out that the council was particularly happy with the system and the structures in the new university.

The chairman said that the out-going VC had within a short time moved the university to the permanent site, graduated its first set and also established a Faculty of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) leant that the applicants shortlisted include Prof. Abubakar Kundiri of the Federal University Dutse, Prof. Salisu Abdullahi also from the same university, Prof. Muhammad Abubakar of Abubakar from Tafawa Belewa University, Bauchi, and Prof. Haruna Birniwa of Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto.

Others are Prof. Hadi Suberu of Federal University, Lokoja, Prof. Sherifdeen Tella of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun, Prof. Yusuf Alhassan of Bayero University, Kano and Prof. Taiwo Olusegun Omobuwajo also from Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Prof. Okechukwu Ukaga of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Prof.Zakari Muhammad of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Prof.Zaccheaus Apata of the University of Ilorin also made the list.

http://freshestgist..com.ng/2015/11/11-professors-jostle-for-dutse-varsity.html
Re: 11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job by asvpChuu(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: 11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job by Autopin: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
My advice to those Professors "please go and buy JAMB form again at AUTOPIN.NET for N4,000 only" hahahaha...ok now to be serious university politics will soon turn to our normal Nigerian politics, every lectural wants to lay hold of the school's purse. Anyway, no kidding, tell them to buy their JAMB forms at AUTOPIN.NET
Re: 11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job by Birniwa(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Autopin:
My advice to those Professors "please go and buy JAMB form again at AUTOPIN.NET for N4,000 only" hahahaha...ok now to be serious university politics will soon turn to our normal Nigerian politics, every lectural wants to lay hold of the school's purse. Anyway, no kidding, tell them to buy their JAMB forms at AUTOPIN.NET

Fvck u in the anus' hope u understand that. These applicants are Professors who find trading education as hobby. With these insane comment of yours, I understand why learned one will never compare to unlearned one.
Re: 11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job by Autopin: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Birniwa:

Fvck u in the anus' hope u understand that. These applicants are Professors who find trading education as hobby. With these insane comment of yours, I understand why learned one will never compare to unlearned one.
Ok Mr. Learned man, next time don't quote me with such profanity......please do not bother to reply because I am very busy
Re: 11 Professors Jostle For Dutse Varsity Vc's Job by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Autopin:

Ok Mr. Learned man, next time don't quote me with such profanity......please do not bother to reply because I am very busy
lwkmd grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students' Union Launches 1st Newspaper 'UNION PARROT' (photo) / Mike Omotosho Scholarship / Eiffel Masters Scholarships In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.