Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare (28745 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by badlaw(f): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Someone tell me why I should continue to attend church or mosque...? Where I can't find the truth
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Escapevelocity(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2015
one problrm with nigerian media is that the give audience to ppl who hv nufin to say.......#proudlyawailer.........
Is sum1 insinuating saboutage?? Oh no gej has beta tinz to do than romancing shekau to knack nigeria!! #justsaying #saigej #saimamapeace
Drops the mic and walks down the stage wilst vexn
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 09, 2015
okay.
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Interpretation: 1. He's not clueless I.e. he knows what, where, why, who and how of Boko Haram. 2. He's helpless I.e. he can do nothing about above stated clues.
Question: why is the clued-in president helpless about the Boko Haram uprising?
Answer: I dono, I can only conjecture. What he knows is so pervasive that to undo it's inevitable influence may undo, not only an ideology which he secretly sympathises with, but also his hold on power.
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Validated:
When did Bakare becoming this "clueless" that he cannot differentiate between cluelessness and helplessness? A clueless person is one who uses 8 months (March 28 to November ??) to appoint his party men as ministers. And if you fail to realise that such an individual is clueless, then you are a "DUNCE" sir.

Thought he was out to save Nigeria, and not to "slay" her undecided
U Better not attract curse on ur head. Shame on u 4 calling ur father age mate a dunce. ill trained mumu
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by bayinq25(m): 3:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Opiosko:
The dulladinho not clueless but helpless?.....well he is certainly certificateless.
the dullard is your boss
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by nobeku: 5:07am On Nov 09, 2015
magmack:
So we wasted our six months to have d likes of ameachi, fashola n audu ogbe as ministers. What a shame. Jonathan is better than ds baba go slow madness.
May God punish that your smelling buccal cavity for even comparing Jonadunce to GMB.. You yourself is obviously clueless.. What kind of unexposed youths do we have today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by nobeku: 5:10am On Nov 09, 2015
CR77:
Buhari is Clueless without direction i here by Crowned him MR. TOURISM in 2015.
What do you know apart from penis pumping?TORCHECUL!
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2015
igraman:

http://punchng.com/2015/11/5008

OK ladies and gentlemen they said that officially buhari is now helplessly clueless grin
igraman:

OK ladies and gentlemen they said that officially buhari is now helplessly clueless
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Louislewis: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Which of the steps taken by Buhari that Jonathan did not take that made him to be "Clueless" with criticisms from APC and Buhari himself? Why are you classifying the same steps that was taken by Jonathan with Buhari, which is repeating the same steps that was clueless, and his (Buhari) becomes helpless? You are a man of God as claimed. Please, always say things the way they are to give shame to the devil.[/size]
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by pauliB: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2015
hello guys opportunity to make money on your own comfort is here, check it out! :http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=286014
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Ifebazz(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2015
igraman:

Okay, so it was Jonathan's government that had help yet clueless? Double standards.
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Ovaiegbe(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Hahahahahaha........... I dey laugh o!

I checked for synonyms for the word helpless and this is what I came up with.

Synonyms for helpless
adj incapable, incompetent; vulnerable
defenseless; destitute; disabled; forlorn; impotent;paralyzed; powerless; unable; unprotected; weak.
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/helpless

Oyibo gramatical. Politicians will always be the same everywhere and every time.
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
i hear you
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by omolami: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
I completely disagree with bakare. Tell me what new thing on security in the NE that Buhari has done that was not done by Gej? Buhari is really clueless because nothing new that he has done to fight insurgency.
Re: Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare by xklucvG: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
likila:

which office should we give shekau?
Defence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.