Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,062 members, 7,933,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' (15928 Views)

Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by HARDDON: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only the trauma is nerve splitting.

Which way Nija?
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by doctimi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who was kidnapped? I can't seem to find the narrator's name in this writeup.
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by dacovajnr: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Did I missed the part where his adductors confessed that they got their weapons from the Police n Soldier?This one dey fake kidnapping..he never said they were re 2 until they asked him why he kept saying us..you trekked from 10pm to 4am but you never left your surroundings...who is boju boju? undecided
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by beejaybig: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
damton:
And they keep telling us the police is our friend. SMH
police ur friend ke ? not now anymore.
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by Laid2001: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Useless country
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by M4gunners: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
What do you expect from the zoo before.
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by aspirebig: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
The government is not taking kidnapping seriously.

Kidnappers should face firing squad when caught, but they leave them after one week or two.
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by dhardline(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is deep...
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Did anybody noticed that South West was mentioned in the story twice? Na them! cheesy cheesy
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Laid2001:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Who brought this madness upon you?
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 09, 2015
unhh?
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by otokx(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2015
How come the driver ran away?
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by samsongbemisola(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Laid2001:
STEP 1
STEP 2
STEP 3
STEP 4
STEP 5
STEP 6
STEP 7
STEP 8
STEP 9
STEP 10
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
do this and i will take Birafra serious but you know those steps cannot happen
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Thank God you survived o, many people lost their lives and body parts.

On the issue of the need to ensure stricter controls of arms in the forces, I think corruption plays a bigger role inthe problem.

It also shows complicity of members of the forces with this criminal elements the fact that they can hire guns from them shows this who know they maybe the forces also provide logistics and training for these hoodlums, in fact they know where to locate them. May God help us.
Re: ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / Man Narrates How LRU Saved Him After Area Boys Demanded N20k 'Owolle' / SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.