Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,643 members, 7,908,656 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Gold!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gold!!! (1014 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold!!! by Xfemt(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello nairalanders, this is an opportunity which I bring to u once again.
I ve introduced this business here b4 and it only few pple who showed interest and I can bet u they re reaping the benefits of it.
So let start,

This business is all about buying nd selling of gold,
Meaning u buy gold of small quantity in small amount and sell in large amount here in Nigeria fron foreign countries
For example if u buy gold of 50,000 naira and u come back to Nigeria u ll be able to sell it for atlist 80,000 to 100,000
The more money u use in buying is the more gain u get.
It easy and it legitimate.
U can buy gold from Ghana, libaria, Mali, Burkina Faso etc.
I ll show u how to go to these country to buy and how to transport them down and the customers u ll sell them to in Nigeria is no problem cus I also help u with that, all u ve to do is pay me as an agent that all.
Remember u re not giving me money to do any tin for u rather I ll take u there and teach u.
If u want more info or. interested in this life changing business email me
Femiregha@gmail.com or call me on 08065500452

Remember an opportunity comes once in a life time.
I wait for the interested ones
God bless

1 Like

Re: Gold!!! by cmoney22222: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello,

Am interested. Need more info. Thnks

Xfemt:
Hello nairalanders, this is an opportunity which I bring to u once again.
I ve introduced this business here b4 and it only few pple who showed interest and I can bet u they re reaping the benefits of it.
So let start,

This business is all about buying nd selling of gold,
Meaning u buy gold of small quantity in small amount and sell in large amount here in Nigeria fron foreign countries
For example if u buy gold of 50,000 naira and u come back to Nigeria u ll be able to sell it for atlist 80,000 to 100,000
The more money u use in buying is the more gain u get.
It easy and it legitimate.
U can buy gold from Ghana, libaria, Mali, Burkina Faso etc.
I ll show u how to go to these country to buy and how to transport them down and the customers u ll sell them to in Nigeria is no problem cus I also help u with that, all u ve to do is pay me as an agent that all.
Remember u re not giving me money to do any tin for u rather I ll take u there and teach u.
If u want more info or. interested in this life changing business email me
Femiregha@gmail.com or call me on 08065500452

Remember an opportunity comes once in a life time.
I wait for the interested ones
God bless

1 Like

Re: Gold!!! by emmykpes(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ Op , this line of investment is very good and mouth watering but you know why you received high number of views than people really responding to join in this business? All because this is a public forum every body here is very careful , so you must take your time to break down all intricacies involved .Like ,moving from here to these countries is not moimoi,hotel, t.p to & fro, e.t.c make all open on this forum. As for me am interested but just can't jump in to any investment now without knowing all that it entails. Get about putting us in the know of all and you will see good response from many.

1 Like

Re: Gold!!! by holimyke: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Helllo..plsss snd me mre info on dis Gold biz...or mail me Brightway4me@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Gold!!! by cmoney22222: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pls pemit me to quote this.

emmykpes:
@ Op , this line of investment is very good and mouth watering but you know why you received high number of views than people really responding to join in this business? All because this is a public forum every body here is very careful , so you must take your time to break down all intricacies involved .Like ,moving from here to these countries is not moimoi,hotel, t.p to & fro, e.t.c make all open on this forum. As for me am interested but just can't jump in to any investment now without knowing all that it entails. Get about putting us in the know of all and you will see good response from many.

1 Like

Re: Gold!!! by viczo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
igenegbavictor@gmail.com
Re: Gold!!! by BlaqT: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
How far this gold business,una still dey cash out?

(1) (Reply)

... / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos / With Just A Minimum Of N1,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.