Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs (911 Views)

SOLD! My 6yr Old, Fully Activated Adsense Account Is Retiring. Who's Interested / A Professional Website/blog With Fully Activated Adsense Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs by maximunimpact(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
I want to share my experience in my new found career on the web. Earlier this year I made a decision to start a fulltime career as a blogger, and I started making extensive research on how the web economy works, I got to find thousands of answers to most of my queries, thanks to google search. Even here on nairaland I was still able to figure out how to start blogging and monetizing my content. In all my research most web masters seems to agree on one thing: and that is the fact that blogging is not a get rich quick venture! There is a general consensus among bloggers that the safest and easiest way to make money from blogging is through google adsense. This made me insist on starting up with the adsense program.

Then again I started researching on google adsense and how to get the account activated and subsequently start making money from it. But the results and answers I got was heartbreaking and discouraging. Many webmasters and bloggers insist that one has to blog for several months or even a year before applying to adsense in the first place. This really scared me as there has to be a way to fund your blogging even if it is just the data for a start.

I also got to know that getting the account fully activated is as difficult as finding a job in Nigeria and that only about ten out of one thousand applications are usually successful. But I cannot be intimidated by these facts and figures, I continued with my resolve to be a blogger.

So I made up my mind on what "niche" I want to blog, as I now have to learn the terms and language of blogging. So on the 22nd of October 2015, I hosted my first ever website thanks to wordpress! I started making it look like a normal website and enriching it with good content.

Two weeks later, on the 5th of November I said let me tempt myself, I pulled up the adsense application page and did all the registration, on submitting my application I noticed that immediately I am able to Login into my newly created adsense account, as opposed to what I read on the internet that I have to wait for few hours or even days to get the first approval.

Then on the homepage of the account I saw an instruction that I should help them complete the process by inputting some codes into my web pages in order to carryout the second stage review, and I did just as instructed. Again based on the information I saw on the internet, I taught I have to wait for one week for the final approval or disapproval.

The very next day, on the 6th of November I got a shocking mail from adsense:

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs by fattbabakay(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin ;Dthumbsup bro
Re: How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs by Warlord3000(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Congrats
Re: How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs by Jarus(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
good job.
Re: How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
maximunimpact:
I want to share my experience in my new found career on the web. Earlier this year I made a decision to start a fulltime career as a blogger, and I started making extensive research on how the web economy works, I got to find thousands of answers to most of my queries, thanks to google search. Even here on nairaland I was still able to figure out how to start blogging and monetizing my content. In all my research most web masters seems to agree on one thing: and that is the fact that blogging is not a get rich quick venture! There is a general consensus among bloggers that the safest and easiest way to make money from blogging is through google adsense. This made me insist on starting up with the adsense program.

Then again I started researching on google adsense and how to get the account activated and subsequently start making money from it. But the results and answers I got was heartbreaking and discouraging. Many webmasters and bloggers insist that one has to blog for several months or even a year before applying to adsense in the first place. This really scared me as there has to be a way to fund your blogging even if it is just the data for a start.

I also got to know that getting the account fully activated is as difficult as finding a job in Nigeria and that only about ten out of one thousand applications are usually successful. But I cannot be intimidated by these facts and figures, I continued with my resolve to be a blogger.

So I made up my mind on what "niche" I want to blog, as I now have to learn the terms and language of blogging. So on the 22nd of October 2015, I hosted my first ever website thanks to wordpress! I started making it look like a normal website and enriching it with good content.

Two weeks later, on the 5th of November I said let me tempt myself, I pulled up the adsense application page and did all the registration, on submitting my application I noticed that immediately I am able to Login into my newly created adsense account, as opposed to what I read on the internet that I have to wait for few hours or even days to get the first approval.

Then on the homepage of the account I saw an instruction that I should help them complete the process by inputting some codes into my web pages in order to carryout the second stage review, and I did just as instructed. Again based on the information I saw on the internet, I taught I have to wait for one week for the final approval or disapproval.

The very next day, on the 6th of November I got a shocking mail from adsense:

can you add me up on wataspp with this no 08060715532. wanna discuss something u
Re: How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs by redefined300(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guys pls hw do i verify a Dubai adsense account in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com / Adsense Non-hosted Account For Sale With $25 / Verify Your Google Adsense; Nigeria, Usa, Uk, Germany Within 24hrs (all Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.