Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? (581 Views)

Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 09, 2015
That name Kelechi keep making Nigerians proud at FIFA under 17 soccer competition.

Last tournament, it was Iheanacho KELECHI.

This tournament, it is Nwakali KELECHI.

Both winning the best player of the competition.

I think am gonna name my son KELECHI

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? by wallex1983(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Why not your daughter? grin
Re: What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? by StealthyMe(m): 1:55am On Nov 09, 2015
You're free to... but then pray your son doesn't become one of the Kelechis' the world doesn't know or hear about wink
Re: What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2015
wallex1983:
Why not your daughter? grin
the name is unisex but mostly bear by male.
Re: What Is It With The Name KELECHI In Soccer? by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2015
StealthyMe:
You're free to... but then pray your son doesn't become one of the Kelechis' the world doesn't know or hear about wink

my dear, my own Kelechi or Ekene will shake and change the world positively.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Response Mugabe Gave UK Journalist On His Age / BREAKING: Fashola Must See This / Who Is Responsible For All These Troubles Around The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.