Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning (23987 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
sai jonathan 2019
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by robosky02(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
ask ur generation for forgivenes if gej is ur man

who be this...
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
austentero:

I don't even encourage zoning rather I prefer any best candidate irrespective of where he/she is from.
dis would av be a virtue and i also gave credence to dis,bt also pls consider d pluralistic nature of dis most diverse country in d world|where we av born to rule,we av nt rule for 45 years nw,wht abt d south south we av nt produce president b4 among oda form of agitation|
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by josemine(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
HOT HEADLINE.... Some PEOPLE have suggested that KEKE should be BAN in UYO..because of their complicacy and NOISE pollution...THAT ONLY TAXI SHOULD BE DRIVING...to make it A CITY.

GIVE YOUR OPPINION..
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by hotdi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
focus7:
PDP should just die.

They will soon change their name to: People Denominational Party (PDP) grin
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by Gbawe: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
efilefun:
Soon KOWA will be much more relevant in Nigeria politics than this "People DEMOCRACY Party" abeg they should bring GEJ again in 2019, so APC will have a sweet landslide victory

Indeed.
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by Gbawe: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
hotdi:

They will soon change their name to: People Denominational Party (PDP) grin

Or Politically Dead Party (PDP) cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by abduljabbar4(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Nonsense party

I cant believe ur the one typing this!!
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by ademusiwa8: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=28pt]

All viewers be warn of this picture, if you are under 18 please switch off your computer.

What you see in the north with suicide bomber, under goodluck jonathan... shows you the whole countries.. Most people were taken their lifes in thousand which was rear in africa or nigeria.

Because Goodluck Jonathan policy were inhuman policy. for 6 years no relieve came to the people. The only people he ever care or bother with were his own people.

So dont focus on the northerners who decided to take thier lifes by becoming suicide bombers and other people along with them to their gravel.

This pictures are other part which are not north area. It was an era of mass suicide. Never seen to thier history. Go online. you will be shock by the numbers. I will fill nairaland up with picture..s

the word to describe it , is cool blooded

Goodluck Jonathan government had no human face to it.
[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-KdgdZGwhFIA/T8ceeyjps5I/AAAAAAAAZiQ/Qln7hK94eHg/s1600/0unn+student+commits+suicide+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
[img]http://233livenews.files./2014/02/uew-suicide.jpg?w=610[/img]
[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/alalubosa-suicide-rope-hang.jpg[/img]
[img]http://iroyinpye.files./2014/04/image45.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Af7t5aPWtns/UxEnLA8o1VI/AAAAAAAACgc/ZHE8I-mmLKA/s1600/two-lovers-comit-suicide-together-hanged.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by ademusiwa8: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan will loss so bad.

You think the north will give you people power after the way you treated tNo.

Even the yorubas will never vote any human from the east. The way you treat them.

Politics is finish on the national level for the east

That why you should. Never abusive to people well because you don't dont ever meet them again.

To be honest with you some of the people I know in Jonathan government. If I see them on the road. I will never greet them again. So you can imagine the rest of the people , how they feel

If oby could sit on the floor, they most have so mean to her.

I knew some people there. And obi also knew them.

So if they were mean to obi. Who am I , a yorubaman

That why I never bother.[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BHn2nIpslO0/U3GiFYDAELI/AAAAAAAAuzw/DoPKsAx3o-I/s1600/1239551_10153052811235400_6376511995353679663_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by ademusiwa8: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
A 50-year-old widow, Juliana Oluwafemi, has committed suicide by hanging in Apata Elere area of Ibadan, Oyo State.
It was learnt that Oluwafemi, popularly known as Iya Iyanu, was found hanging on a tree close to the Odo-Ona River, Apata on Monday.
A youth leader in the community, Mr. Ayodele Obaro, who spoke with journalists on the issue, said the deceased was discovered around 8am by mechanics that had gone to the river banks to defecate.
He said, “When I heard about the incident, I reported to a nearby church, Saint Paul’s Anglican Church and they later informed the police.”
According to the younger sister of the deceased, Iya Subomi, Juliana was declared missing on Saturday after efforts to trace her whereabouts failed.
She said, “She came to her son’s house at Odo-ona on Friday and was left at home by her son who went for a vigil.
“However, by the time he came back on Saturday morning, he did not see his mother at home.
“Her disappearance was suspicious, because she left the house without her shoes and phone.”
Subomi added that someone informed her that a dead woman was found hanging on a tree by the river. She said after she was shocked to discover that the dead woman was her sister.
Subomi said, “Her business was thriving and her children were doing well. I am also very sure that she was not in debt. I cannot say why she decided to take her own life.”
Efforts to get comments from the police were abortive as the Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Bisi Inobanafor, could not be reached.

http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/fifty-year-old-widow-commits-suicide

Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by ademusiwa8: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by ademusiwa8: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=28pt]He never offer any relieve to other people apart from his people..

it will take them 50 years for them to ever get power, everybody most of die, from their experience. if i know africa. [/size]

Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by pus24: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2015
fv
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by pus24: 1:01am On Nov 10, 2015
The northerners just went the extra mile with their. Own because they may believe they will become mortal
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by ademusiwa9: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Helping hers
Re: Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning by Milestones: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
WHICH JONA ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT OR NA GEJ THE ATM WITHOUT SECRET PASSWORD? KO LE WORK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.