Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption (39035 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by dotna(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by anytexy: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
kuu meehn.
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by DPABLOG(f): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
you must fear God first ...He can give you Odechi grin grin shocked tongue
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Alwaystruth: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
UP IPOB!!!.

Haters can go and die in in the Ocean- Oba Akiolu.

Biafra or nothing.... Joe Chucks.

There was a country called Nigeria - Chinua Achebe.

Freedom of Biafra is non negotiable -Joe Chucks.

I will die so that Biafra shall live -Joe chucks.
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Towncrier247: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Surejobsng(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
profeoo:
Lemme think before I comment
Are u a learner? undecided
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by khalids: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by condralbede(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
*sigh*Another of my precious MB wasted undecided
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by itzwonders(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
So na news b dis

I know sabi o...who the caption don help?
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by castrokins(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Police Pointing: Bros You Must Drop Something

Bovi: Officer, You Wey I Dash Money For Show?
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
I wanted to say yada yada yada.. but some people go think say na bad belle. So make I kuku say good one @Bovi. #ForPeace2Reign
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by cruzita(f): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
NEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTT
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by jurjur: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
EngrAbiola:
LMAO

Hey guys do u know that tiwa reveals her sons name today. wow. i love the name SEE it here http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/finally-tiwa-savage-reveals-sons-name-via-her-twitter-handle-see-it/

Na waooo! Y ur brain still dey comot 4 hanger? So normal person go just click ur link just 2 know d name of her son! Tufiakwa! SHAME ON U!
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by firfinch(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Airforce1:
Police is your friend grin
not in Nigeria.
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by nikkiking(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Airforce1:
Police is your friend grin
Na lie oooo.

Na because they know him to be celebrity.

Go tryam.....na Kirikiri u go end tongue.

May God bless my hustle so me too fit joke with boko haram boiz when they appeared grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by NaLaugh: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Galaxydon1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Not even funny
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
So na news b dis
abeg help me ask dem
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by lekan29ice(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
hehehehehe
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by Dreamtouch: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
I miss CD John... Nigerians best comedian.. #TalentHUB
Re: Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption by kosokoadeyemi: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
When there is job for,make den send to sambinsa go fight boko haranmuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Tboss Is Hot, Bassey Is Dapper & Gifty Is Glam At #Alterego Movie Premiere / Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.