Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Business For You This Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business For You This Season (380 Views)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business For You This Season by Sylvaxxl1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nigeria is a developing country and is faced with one issue or the other but what I want to do is highlight an issue and talk about a partial solution.

We all know malaria not just in Nigeria but also in africa which is reponsible for the death of millions. I remember when I was young I use to buy fleet and some people use coil, but nowadays, it's obvious the mosquitoes have evolved and are becoming resistant towards it infact the best way so far is to kill them with our bare hands of which will hinder our sleep.

My little solution and the biz:
It's a product called uv lamps. For those who don't know uv lamps, I'm sure we all have gone to eateries and seen that blue light hanging a bit low? Now that's a UV lamp.
What is does:
It attracts and kills insects like flies, mosquitoes, bugs, etc.

For that of the eateries to work, it obviously needs electricity now that's the issue we have in Nigeria which is yet to be solved. Don't worry, I have a solution to that which is UV lamps.

About the UV Lamps:
It's safe to use
It doesn't consume power
It's rechargeable(best of all)
It attracts and kills mosquitoes(best of all)
It lasts atleast 6hrs on a single charge
It doesn't emit any gases
Its eco-friendly
It's affordable

Types:
Solar UV Lamps
Electricity rechargeable UV Lamps

The advantage of the Solar UV lamp over the Electricity UV lamp is that is also doubles as a normal reading lamp and it uses AA batteries.

For those who want retail/single purchase, the solar type goes for 6k while the non solar goes for 5k

this is not MLM it's personal business
For wholesalers pls call or whatsapp: 08167039824
You could also mail me: sylvaxxl@gmail.com

It's a great gift this season especially those traveling to the village for the christmas season.

(1) (Reply)

N1.04TRN FINE: MTN May Not Pay Today / Growing Your Business in Kwara State: Networking / Advice, Businesses And Ideas Worth Building In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.