Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ladies Are Parasites? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Parasites? (2452 Views)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Re: Ladies Are Parasites. / Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Remii(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2009
Secretz:

No my dear, I will not bite you.    grin
But not all ladies are parasites, oya! Repeat it to yourself all day.  tongue

Now you want him to bite himself, lol.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Oxone(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2009
Hoodwing:

@Oxone
@mashkov
looks like the only thing you guys can do for a lady is send her recharge card no wonder your really cracking your head on that.
i know your ladies are those on the streets begging for groundnut to eat.so you impress them by doing the only thing you can,SEND RECHARGE CARDS. lol

the only thing worse than being retarded & stupid is not knowing that you are (ignorance they say is bliss), i guess you should stop chasing cheap skirt who you get sex from by sending mere recharge cards & go for the real woman so that you better than generalize. parasites attract each other alot grin grin grin grin grin grin

grow up man & be real
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 15, 2009
Hoodwing:

@Prettiep
truth is bitter but it must be told.
why harm urself since you found out your once of such PARASITES.
the only good thing you can do for yourself is change.

If ladies are so bad, time for you to become a homosexual (if you're not already).

That way, you'll stop whinging.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by saray007(f): 11:53am On May 15, 2009
Relationship is all about wat u can gain frm each other,anyway i dont date guys dat see ordinary recharge card as a big deal. cool
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by whitelexi(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2009
saray007:

Relationship is all about wat u can gain frm each other,anyway i dont date guys dat see ordinary recharge card as a big deal. cool

If a girl expects me to date because she can gain ordinary recharge cards from me, then she's in for a big rethink. Giving stuff to a girl has to come from my mind and not otherwise. . .  A woman shouldn't think she can coax a guy to get her any basic stuff simply because she's dating him cool.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Mashkov: 12:05pm On May 15, 2009
Oxone:

the only thing worse than being retarded & stupid is not knowing that you are (ignorance they say is bliss), i guess you should stop chasing cheap skirt who you get sex from by sending mere recharge cards & go for the real woman so that you better than generalize. parasites attract each other alot grin grin grin grin grin grin

grow up man & be real

Men, you are really dumb, see you contradicting yourself, who was talking about dishing out recharge cards from his lean pocket? Was it not you, why are you trying to look for companions. I only pity you, keep chasing hundgry STD infected girls and you will get what you deserve. coconut head.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by saray007(f): 12:19pm On May 15, 2009
@ whitelexi,dats my own opinion,i dont date poor guys.A guy should be able 2 prove his love 2 me by giving me want i really want,or go for his class cool
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by patwhizkid(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2009
Poor hoodwing!
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by whitelexi(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2009
saray007:

@ whitelexi,dats my own opinion,i dont date poor guys.A guy should be able 2 prove his love 2 me by giving me want i really want,or go for his class cool

Why do some naija girls still have this uncivilized way of thinking? What stops u from getting off your lazy backside and doing something to get yourself what u really want?
A guy has to prove he loves u with material stuff? and i guess u're not materialistic too grin

Whatever floats your boat oh, but guys have learnt to treat materialistic girls like the materials they are. . .  Afterall, its all a civilized form of prostitution.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by JJYOU: 12:51pm On May 15, 2009
whitelexi:

Why do some naija girls still have this uncivilized way of thinking? What stops u from getting off your lazy backside and doing something to get yourself what u really want?
A guy has to prove he loves u with material stuff? and i guess u're not materialistic too grin

Whatever floats your boat oh, but guys have learnt to treat materialistic girls like the materials they are. . .  Afterall, its all a civilized form of prostitution.
everything in life should be free especially for the bros dont you agree?
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Secretz(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2009
whitelexi:

Whatever floats your boat oh, but guys have learnt to treat materialistic girls like the materials they are. . . Afterall, its all a civilized form of prostitution.

You are right. But is it fair to say that ALL ladies are parasites? (I know you didn't say this) I work my ass off and I have never asked a guy for a dime or anything material in my life. If it's my birthday and my guy or a friend asks if there is anything I want in particular, then that's different. But to say we are parasites, hookers etc, I think the poster is a bit far fetched. Because I most certainly do not fall into that category. If a guy is constantly buying things for a chic inlcuding recharge cards etc and realises after how many times that she's just using him, is it not also fair to say he is a bit dumb? grin
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by saray007(f): 1:09pm On May 15, 2009
I  have a well paid job but still i believe a guy dat truly loves me should be able 2 spoil me wit gift.For instance,it was a guy dat bought me my first car as a prove of his true love 2 me.

@ whitelexi,i dont think u have been in love before,if not u will be able 2 give anything to prove ur love lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by whitelexi(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2009
saray007:

I  have a well paid job but still i believe a guy dat truly loves me should be able 2 spoil me wit gift.For instance,it was a guy dat bought me my first car as a prove of his true love 2 me.

@ whitelexi,i dont think u have been in love before,if not u will be able 2 give anything to prove ur love lipsrsealed

I will not engage u in a debate that at the end of the day will lead to nowhere, my personal life has nothing to do with u so it will not be a topic for discussion here.
I would buy my wife as many cars as i wish, i think it is plain stupid to go that far with a mere gf. . .  If u love your gf, u'd marry her.

it was a guy dat bought me my first car as a prove of his true love 2 me

A guy will buy u anything material he can afford just to sleep with u, if he is stupidly rich - he will buy u a car when u ask for it, but at the end of the day does he marry u? From the way u call him "a guy", i doubt it

Verdict: he still sees u as a materialistic piece of   tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Secretz(f): 1:48pm On May 15, 2009
Lmao
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2009
its funny how pple say and write cliche's like 'i have a well paid job' when you question their actions/imagination/thoughts

in most cases they are telling PORKIES
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by patwhizkid(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2009
Well paid job?! Italy (hotel workers)
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by REALTRUTH1: 2:19pm On May 15, 2009
saray007:

After having experience with ladies/girls who depending on me for everything,,,I started dating ladies who are financially independent,,the least lady is one who must have a job.
Today am married and that was the perception that helped me.My don't date a girl who deos not have a strong potential or high hopes of making a living financial.Don't make that mistake,,,Recharge card,,I have never bought for my wife and she has never asked me for one,,,how does she wanna ask me for such thing?
But you know what?I bought a house in an high brow neighbourhood last year in our names as husband and wife,,and I just bought Jeep which I gave her because of her being working and proverbs 31 woman that she is,,though she was not like this when I met her but I had to groom her up and am so appreciative of her being a blessing to my life,,soon she would stop working and we both have saved up enough for her to start a business that would give her time for the kids,,
Advice to guys again,,don't date or even marry a lady that would not add value to your life,,my case is a good example for guys to learn
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by REALTRUTH1: 2:26pm On May 15, 2009
Sorry guys for the repetition,,something is just not right with the features here,,,so this is the real post:

After having experience with ladies/girls who depended on me for everything,,,I started dating ladies who are financially independent,,the least lady is one who must have a job.
Today am married and that was the perception that helped me.Men don't date a girl who deos not have a strong potential or high hopes of making a living financially.Don't make that mistake,,,Recharge card,,I have never bought for my wife and she has never asked me for one,,,how does she wanna ask me for such thing?Though when I dated ladies who were doing nothing,,I actually bought Thousands of Naira worth.And you know what,,these girls even go as far as selling the recharge cards I bought,,,
But you know what?I bought a house in an high brow neighbourhood last year in our names as husband and wife,,and I just bought Jeep which I gave her because of her being working and proverbs 31 woman that she is,,though she was not like this when I met her but I had to groom her up and am so appreciative of her being a blessing to my life,,soon she would stop working and we both have saved up enough for her to start a business that would give her time for the kids,,While we were dating,,I never gave her kobo because she is got her own money,,
Advice to guys again,,don't date or even marry a lady that would not add value to your life,,my case is a good example for guys to learn
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2009
@oxone
parasites do not attack each other,they find a neutral body to attack.
why dont you stop exposing your ignorance mr man
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2009
@siena
looks like your a homosexual and i think your really searching for a mate.here aint for such people so back off.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2009
@saray007
can you see how myopic you are.
in all i said there the only thing you could see is recharge card.anyway you will only comment on what you have ever recieved.try something different from men other than recharge card ok.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2009
@patwhizkid
living on borrowed life isn't good cos it will only take you off your feet.
think twice girl and grow up.life is not what you see.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by StrStruck(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2009
Awww. . . some lady broke your heart. You'll live
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by amebono13: 3:37pm On May 15, 2009
Hoodwing:

have you ever tried to stay alone for one week without calling,talking,buying or even sending recharge cards to a girl?
guys try it and see how much you will have.
truely we hustle just to spend it in an ass.women only eat your money and call you mugu.they know nothing apart from money.
try this- any day ur girl or a girl ask you for money,give her the impression that there is no money and that you dont know when you'll have.keep her posted for a week or more and post your findings. success pals

eeeyyaaaa kpele so gbo

Another mugu thatwas used and dumped by a woman

it will be well
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by agwoko: 3:56pm On May 15, 2009
@ poster
it would been wise of yu to ask pple b4 posting on nland, imagine what yu v done to ya self by inccuring the wrath of the ladies.any way take heart.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 15, 2009
wen poverty knocks at the door
love jump out at the window. this na woman 4 u. grin
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2009
@amebo no1.
do you think am a victim of mugu?
you talk like someone who have been on dry fasting because of lack of food.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by amebono13: 5:03pm On May 15, 2009
Hoodwing:

@amebo no1.
do you think am a victim of mugu?
you talk like someone who have been on dry fasting because of lack of food.

very funny undecided undecided keep trying hard, u mite make me shine one of my teeth
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2009
@agwoko
ladies have no wrath and can do nothing other than beg 4 money cool lol
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by glotes(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2009
op,
I think u have been hoodwink. why generalise?

Next time u meet a lady, check well. Yet u say ladies are parasites, and you dont stop calling them.
U are worst than a parasite yourself, insulting everyone who see how foolish you write.
if u dont know what to write, then dont.
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by kendo50(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2009
the guy is right cuz ladies are raelly parasit to mn always asking for one thing or other every monent you are with them
Re: Ladies Are Parasites? by Hoodwing(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2009
@glotes
i like the way your consence pricked you.
if you think your not one of such ladies then post.think well befor writing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije / Welcome To Nigerian Sex Network / I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.