Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,451 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out (1567 Views)

PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by EngrAbiola: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
All Progressives Congress (APC) National Publicity Secretary Alhaji Lai Mohammed will bow out of office this week, following his appointment as minister by President Muhammadu Buhari. Four chieftains-Timi Frank, Joe Igbokwe, Sola Lawal and Rotimi Fasakin-are in the race to succeed him. Group Political Editor EMMANUEL OLADESU writes on the contest for the party office.

Four chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are jostling for the position of the National Publicity Secretary. The aspirants are Mr. Sola Lawal, the Publicity Secretary of the Ogun State chapter, his Lagos State counterpart, Comrade Joe Igbokwe, Mr. Rotimi Fasakin and Mr. Timi Frank.

Continue @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/?p=15234

Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by chocolateme(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
No be small thing
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by nikkiking(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
So buhari drag him to bow out from he's previous office to come feed us more lies shocked undecided.

Apc well done oooo.
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by wallex1983(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
I'm sure he won't bow out until he's sure he would be given a ministry to head......

BTW, dem say person we dey chase two birds fit miss the two o.
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by Aromas: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hit Like if you support Comrade Joe Igbokwe

9 Likes

Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by gebest: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
They should give it to Joe Igbokwe

4 Likes

Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by pyyxxaro: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
I don't think these guys are fit enough

He needs a very great LAIR to succeed him
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by coolitempa(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Aromas:
Hit Like if you support Comrade Joe Igbokwe

He will be my first choice because of his experience...and his knowledge of the core of the APC but next to him...it will be Rotimi Fasakin... cool

1 Like

Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by Aromas: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolitempa:

He will be my first choice because of his experience...and his knowledge of the core of the APC but next to him...it will be Rotimi Fasakin... cool
You're right bro, except the position will be play politically Com. Joe is fit for the post.

1 Like

Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by egbaguy: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Joe igbokwe stutters........I prefer rotimi fasakin or even dele alake
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by Tunami(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
them try
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Survival of the strongest...
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by comos: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
egbaguy:
Joe igbokwe stutters........I prefer rotimi fasakin or even dele alake
I prefer Joe Igbokwe
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
l guess metuh is now training to be match-fit in order to effectively counter his new opponent for it going to be a long season ahead!
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope they can lie exceptionally
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolitempa:

Joe Igbokwe is too temperamental. If you've watched him being intervied?
Re: SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out by giantstrides(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolitempa:

Joe should get the post, the south east hasn't been well composited in the APC government.

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Update His Twitter Handle As A New Minister / We Won't Condone Power System Collapse - Fashola / Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo Tweet About Gov. Fayose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.