Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. (3917 Views)

Ibadan Singles Ready To Mingle Drop Ur Numbers To Join Wtzapp Group / Pvssy Niggers, Drop Ur Numbers / Guys Drop Your Number, I Will Be Calling Three Lucky Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by segun359(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wetin u wan call us for.....shay u wan give us money ni. ....if u looking for Good Dick I'm your man....just message me
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by delectablegyal(f): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
segun359:
Wetin u wan call us for.....shay u wan give us money ni. ....if u looking for Good Dick I'm your man....just message me

this is an exemplary figure of guys dat r sex freaks.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

Lol Rexkexmilan smiley
How are you doing, Duur? smiley.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yimu grin see dis faqqot. Drop ur ynash. Idiat
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by dacuteguy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dis guy sef
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
How are you doing, Duur? smiley.

I'm good lol. Extremely tired. You ?
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by delectablegyal(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
M serious, guys. Drop ur number, m calling u up.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

I'm good lol. Extremely tired. You ?
I'm Okay.

I wanna ask you something & I want you to keep a 100 with me angry.

You for real undecided
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
I'm Okay.

I wanna ask you something & I want you to keep a 100 with me angry.

You for real undecided

No..

I'm actually a man...
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:
M serious, guys. Drop ur number, m calling u up.

07017TakeARideAndGoToHell.

Troll

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

No..

I'm actually a man...
Well, with the rave of Madness going on in this Cyber Village as of late, I doubt you'll blame for asking that grin.

I apologize if I came accross as "rude" cheesy.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
[font=serif]Well, with the rave of Madness going on in this Cyber Village as of late, I doubt you'll blame for asking that grin.

I apologize if I came accross as "rude" cheesy.

How do you know I wasn't being honest ?
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

How do you know I wasn't being honest ?
Well, I am noT daft.

I know when a lady is typing cheesy.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Rilwayne001: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down son....u come to nairaland outta desparation to beg men for phone nomba & then u get upset & started cussin simply becuz we ignore u.....serrrriously...calm down or u will never makit in life..Real TALK (no ofeense)... undecided

grin lwtmb

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Well, I am noT daft.

I know when a lady is typing cheesy.

I'm sure you thought the people who weren't who they said they were, were who they said they were...
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

I'm sure you thought the people who weren't who they said they were, were who they said they were...
Yea, stuff like that grin.

You in Nigeria?
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea, stuff like that grin.

You in Nigeria?

Nope lol
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

Nope lol
cheesy
What's Funny Though? smiley.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy
What's Funny Though? smiley.

It doesn't seem to bother you that I may be a man...
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

It doesn't seem to bother you that I may be a man...
My intuition can hardly ever be wrong cheesy.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah.
long time
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
If Op is a gal....two things are involved-its either she's looking for december ATM OR she just want to hook up with somebody and get laid.
But if Op is a guy....two things are involved still-its either he just needs a friend OR just plain jobless. rexkexmilan and YourMain-nah untop prsn thread unah see to do unah toastin bah?. Carry on sha...cos Op sef no dey senz make.
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by falconey(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrCork:

...bro..r u the same persin as that nairaland crackhead who calls him sef falconey that enjoys wearin womens clothes?(no ofeennse) angry

cokehead uncircumcised nitwit cork!!!!

I wear women's cloth Weyrey!!!
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by micktoxin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:
Yeah, u heard me right. I wanna prove to the mundane ones dat m for real. U guys should drop ur number, m calling.

Note: i will be picking numbers at random, so if u r lucky, u get to hear ma delectable voice.
Why are you deceiving yourself?

You obviously stole your dp pic from http://www.barnorama.com/hot-black-girls/

Best Wishes
micktoxin
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
firstEVA:
long time

Yeah it has smiley
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by mickeyenglish(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ookay! for science and curiosity sake, I shall drop my number. ....... 0815 510 9910..... .. Then Will i obtain my empirical evidence from diz test of urs.....

OMG..... diz person is a scam ooh...... Diz same picture she used as her dp was obtained from banorama. com...... Just saw it on dat site now.... jeez! Op is an a klass looozeer. ...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
AND SOME FOOLS grin grin grin GO StILL DROP DER NUMBER....HAHAHAHA DIS IS SCAM

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
U NO HW MUCH PEOPLE HE GO DON SCAM..HAHAHA
mickeyenglish:
Ookay! for science and curiosity sake, I shall drop my number. ....... 0815 510 9910..... .. Then Will i obtain my empirical evidence from diz test of urs.....

OMG..... diz person is a scam ooh...... Diz same picture she used as her dp was obtained from banorama. com...... Just saw it on dat site now.... jeez! Op is an a klass looozeer. ...!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by stainlessnature: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
080955522...ye, wait oo, y u want to call sef? The last two digits is between 01 and 99... Oya start
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by MrCork: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
delectablegyal:
Yeah, u heard me right. I wanna prove to the mundane ones dat m for real. U guys should drop ur number, m calling.

Note: i will be picking numbers at random, so if u r lucky, u get to hear ma delectable voice.

..assk nicely & u will get na nomba! undecided
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Bambless1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
6 Different Photos\Your Facebook Account, Twitter Acct\ Instagram Acct Or #Idontblvu

#Idontdropmynumber
Re: Guys, Drop Ur Numbers. M Calling Ten Of U. by Gojack: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please get something doing joblessness is now seen as a disease#Get busy#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Narcissistic Personality Disorderliness / How I Spent My New Year's Eve, With A Nigerian Girl / Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.