Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,530 members, 7,948,037 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain (880 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / The Negative Effects Of The Baby Mama Syndrome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by segun359(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
I Was Just Annoyed The Other Day I saw on FrontPage how olamide and davido were showing off their Baby mamas. .My Mind just went to the likes of Amber Rose And Black Chyna

We now making baby mamas a normal thing In naija. ..when it's supposed to be something to be ashamed of...smh

I was fucking annoyed wen I saw it.....it now made me started thinking that in Nigeria we import virtually everything, now imagine us importing the whites trashy culture.
Even last year our so called Naija celebrities even celebrated Halloween...and I was like WHAT?.....it's not like they celebrate Eyo Festival with us or osun-osogbo festival. ....No

U see these whites eh.....they won't respect we Blacks if we continue to copy them...

Well Wat do u guys think?
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by cosmic22(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
even d whites at least gets married .... .
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by itstpia8: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
white celebrities dont have a high percentage of baby mamas.

2 Likes

Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Amber Rose and Black Chyna are both blacks. Having a baby mama isn't a western culture thing.

Situations do occur that make people end up being or having baby mamas. Most women don't go out of their way to be a baby mama and most men don't go out of their way to have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by itstpia8: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Most women don't go out of their way to be a baby mama and most men don't go out of their way to have one.

wrong.
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
itstpia8:

wrong.

Oh course. You want a baby mama is it and women usually want a baby daddy.
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by gamaliel121(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Who will be my baby mama...
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by Dojupyo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
It's not really a white man thing, neither is it only 9ja celebrities that produce baby mamas.... Sometimes its a mistake, tho no child is one..
Its a thing of choice, at least it's better than committing abortion..
The best is to be protected or stay away from premarital sex, but who does that??
Its only a few! God help us all
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by raayah(f): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
When will Nigerian men (Not all) learn to take responsibility for their actions.
A grown man will decide to have unprotected sex regularly knowing the consequences.
I literally do not understand how white men come into this matter.
We are blaming white men for Nigerian artistes not wrapping up their dicks?

I give up!!
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
this is just a tip of the iceberg, most girls/ladies of nowadays wants to be whoress, they consciously or subliminally engage and teach themselves. Moral ethics don't mean squat to them anymore, I was bewildered when I saw a some posts here on nairaland by some girls aspiring to be like Kim Kardashian, amber Rose and having no job but to just display nudity and all that nonsense. I started wondering how can a sane human being pick that as a dream to achieve?! if you have been observing their comments meeeehn smdh. The females are ready to do anything for money, LITERALLY ANYTHING.
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by SirLewis(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
I really don't know what to say except the world is going bonkers
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by Dubemkelly(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nae, the blame goes to the b!tches opening their legs but if they are cool with it, then no complaint...If orente doesn't complain, its none of my business
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by viclawz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
YourMain:
Amber Rose and Black Chyna are both blacks. Having a baby mama isn't a western culture thing.

Situations do occur that make people end up being or having baby mamas. Most women don't go out of their way to be a baby mama and most men don't go out of their way to have one.
my dear don't mind them

Btw would u like to be my baby mama? wink
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by laurenziz6(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
halloween is a catholic christian celebration,
it means all saints eve where on 1st november all saints are celebrated
they originally wore costumes to show the type of clothes the saints wore before the died
but white metemorphised everything completely removing christian from the picture

if u dont believe me ask wikipedia
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by JumpingChicken(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
segun359:
I Was Just Annoyed The Other Day I saw on FrontPage how olamide and davido were showing off their Baby mamas. .My Mind just went to the likes of Amber Rose And Black Chyna

We now making baby mamas a normal thing In naija. ..when it's supposed to be something to be ashamed of...smh

I was fucking annoyed wen I saw it.....it now made me started thinking that in Nigeria we import virtually everything, now imagine us importing the whites trashy culture.
Even last year our so called Naija celebrities even celebrated Halloween...and I was like WHAT?.....it's not like they celebrate Eyo Festival with us or osun-osogbo festival. ....No

U see these whites eh.....they won't respect we Blacks if we continue to copy them...

Leave them alone, let them keep having babies for guys who will go on to marry another lady and have a lasting marriage.
Re: The Baby Mama Syndrome:will Naija Celebs Stop Copying The Whites And Have Brain by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2020
segun359:

Old thread but baby mama is actually an African American thing not whites that I know of

(1) (Reply)

The Guy With Cold Hands / Nigerian Girls -if Pregnant NOW Would You Tell Your MOTHER? / Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.