Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) (29750 Views)

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Cecilia Ibru & Sisters For Condolence (photos) / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by mondee02(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
iconize:

A Nigerian senator visiting his constituency is mediocre? LOL

Illiterates in Naij are entirely on another level.
Please 4get them, if him no go them go talk, him go them still criticise, people like this dont go far.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Hilaskee(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is true democracy. This is real representation. This is highly commendable because many of them don't do it. Keep it up sir!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by eric4p: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
I am jus beginning 2 dislike dis man, he likes showing himself 2much. What's d big deal here, visiting ur home.. na wao 4 naija politicians. no development 4 bayelsa state oooooooo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by lolademariam: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
lasis in lbadan voice! Y do u always comment as End time? Op all is well with u?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
ruggedtimi:
d creeks are not safe...dey will definitely kidnap him. even d poor doesnt wnt to travel by sea cos of sea pirates...dats my local gvt nd village
Yeah i know... I do go there almost every month... So its not safe but yet the bosses has to plough it nonetheless...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
lolademariam:
lasis in lbadan voice! Y do u always comment as End time? Op all is well with u?
lol.. . I am fine.. . Thanks for looking out
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by iconize(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
bulldoza:
[/u] You see your stupídity
Olodo
You're a moronic person!
Prick, show us yo father's act of stupidity.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by teemy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
I have never had the chance to go to a town hall meeting to chat with the senator of house or rep honorable in charge of my area. A chance for him to give the breakdown of what he has in store for our locality and how more relevant we can be on the national/global scape. Whether for real impact or for show Ben Murray Bruce has at least shown an example of what should be done and followed and not one that a lawmaker comes and goes in the night after a beer parlor jamboree with party supporters.

This is what we need, this is what we deserve. With time even your voice would get to the national assembly if more of this takes place across the nation. He has reported his work and headed back with more info. I was not there but at least he has given proof of being at the right place doing what he should be doing and not at election time for that matter. At least I see hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
iconize:
You're a moronic person!
Prick, show us yo father's act of stupidity.
Jobless fòol
Son of a whòre and a drunkąrd nonentity old foól father
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by iconize(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
bulldoza:

Jobless fòol

Son of a whòre and a drunkąrd nonentity old foól father

You're an asinine prick!

Yo infantile rants are akin to noise pollution.

Simply show us yo father's act of stupidity or go fck yo momma with an iron rod.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
iconize:

You're an asinine prick!

Yo infantile rants are akin to noise pollution.

Simply show us yo father's act of stupidity or go fck yo momma with an iron rod.
[/s]
Cheap lines

All I'm sure of is that ;

Your mother is a whòre
Your father is a drunkąrd nonentity old foól

And you're a bastąrd miserable jobless son of a whòre tongue
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by iconize(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
bulldoza:

Cheap lines

All I'm sure of is that ;

Your mother is a whòre
Your father is a drunkąrd nonentity old foól

And you're a bastąrd miserable jobless son of a whòre tongue

LMAO.

Again, yo infantile rants are akin to noise pollution.

Asinine elfin, you told us yo father epitomizes foolishness.

Now, simply cite those acts that substantiate yo father's foolishness, and stop running like a pussi.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by obakore20(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Celebrating mediocrity! What makes this special, is this not the reason he recives millions for clothing wears, and multi million naira as salary. Or is this special because he is half cast. Whats the big deal.
If the picture is anything to go by i cant find a tangible thing at the background that necessitate this visit juxapose the consistituency allocation he recieves.
This is the real selfie scammer, who pretends to be a common man but flies first class and only interested in what he, buruji kashamu, akpabio and friends can get. He no longer flies first class again, he has added that private chopper to the collection, bravo mr TWITTER SINATOR

How many senators visit their consistency? Save election period when they need their votes. The man is doing exactly what he was elected to do. So if you can't appreciate this then I must say you are an enemy of progress who is blinded by partisan politics.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Goldencollins: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Celebrating mediocrity! What makes this special, is this not the reason he recives millions for clothing wears, and multi million naira as salary. Or is this special because he is half cast. Whats the big deal.
If the picture is anything to go by i cant find a tangible thing at the background that necessitate this visit juxapose the consistituency allocation he recieves.
This is the real selfie scammer, who pretends to be a common man but flies first class and only interested in what he, buruji kashamu, akpabio and friends can get. He no longer flies first class again, he has added that private chopper to the collection, bravo mr TWITTER SINATOR

ogbeni hug transformer abeg
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
iconize:

LMAO.

Again, yo infantile rants are akin to noise pollution.

Asinine elfin, you told us yo father epitomizes foolishness.

Now, simply cite those acts that substantiate yo father's foolishness, and stop running like a pussi.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na because hin tall pass dem make dem elect him tjoooor
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
This guy sef..always playing to the Gallery,u think politics na that ur cinema abi galleria.use ur head o
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2015
na wa. dem no visit una complain. now dem visit una still de complain. na wa o
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2015
This man is more "cluefull" than the average Niger Delta politician. His colleagues are lodging women in hotels in Abuja and phoning Mama Piss everythromycin morning to show loyalty. Anyway kontinu
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2015
sandraokosun1:

And since when did a rented chopper owned by Aero contractors become his personal chopper? Hum?? The people have elected their representatives and they will be given chance to work. If they fail to perform, they will be vote out. Plain and simple.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by sultaan(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Why didn't he drive to see his people.

These clowns don't get it
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by badostic: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Nonesense, instead of him to commission or lay a foundation for something that will benefit his people. Idiot!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by gbalikuma(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
emeka2847:
Honorable, how much is your monthly take home pay?
sorry, him just build school finish for him people without constituency money................that is the news
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by alajimeche: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
iconize:

Common sense!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
iconize:

that is not what he meant.. the fact that a Nigerian senator who is elected to represent his people does that perhaps in pictures and is being celebrated as if that is not his job (as he is being paid millions of naira to do) ...is what is mediocre... by the way...i know you would say hw many senators do visit their constituency... a lot do...it is just that it is not celebrated and does not appear on nairaland as the fame loving senator portrays himself....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
sandraokosun1:
nothing ever satisfies Nigerians,how many senators have gone to their constituency since they went to Abuja?I have it on record dat Ben Bruce has never flown first class in his life and never slept in a hotel more dan $300 a night. What else do u want frm him?did u elect him or is he representing u?why don't u challenge d ones representing ur own constituency?pls leave d man alone to discharge his duty to his people ooo. By d way,is it a crime to be half cast?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.