Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,093 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (48348 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
ifihearam:
Op Abeg upload your pic make we see. U nor let us hear word with your " fine boy "

Slow poke.

Check my profile for my pix..

Make you too follow rest abeg..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by amstamon: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Check my profile for the pix...

So that you too go rest..

See ur bold5 CDMA fone sef, no wonder infinix hotnote b big phone for ur eyes. u Berra show us ur school ID or else........... I go tell them wetin u dey do for living oo...
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
why will u compare urself...with d guy?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Shegzy8(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
guy u hyping ursef too much....dis rnt high self esteem itz just bragging.....maybe datz y she's falling 4 ya friend.....n dem no dey use fine boi collect money.....wowo boi go collect ur bae clean clean.....u rnt even fine....u just bragging.....60% of guyz fine pass u die.....even me
u......oya tear ur pant#

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
trailblaiza:
You're childish and stvpid at the same time!

What the hell is the ranting 'bout pink lips and been a fine boy? You mentioned that in almost every comment. WTF! Look at the picture u have as DP sef. Chidish swag!

Abeg face your books and grow up! When you start growing hair in your private part, try again... angry

Must I be this embarrassed?

I rather betray nairaland than have nairalanders betray me...
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by molydonhenry(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
amstamon:

@op I bet my life, this guy you are insulting his nose is way much handsome than you I swear with my life... Please peeps help me confirm, or maybe I dont know what handsome looks like. Calabar albino dey form fine boy. I laff in batonu.. All these small boys in nairaland that knows nothing except bleeping and nairabet. Imagine how poor and lowlife fellow he is., if infinix hotnote and q10 are big phones lol? . How will u describe iphone6+ and Samsung s6?.stupid poor dirty albino using tura and temprovate gel to console itself. Go get a life. Poor boy.
Quote me and I'll tell the whole nairaland where u live and what u do for living. Oya show us ur student ID if truly u dey school. embarassed
Chai! sorry *on ma knees* lemme apologize on op's behalf. No vex!

I'm sure loveth is finding his frd to b more matured n reasonable. Op claiming fine boy n pink lips, who e don help? I even pass u ni
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by okechukwu16: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I was so confused that I almost had a BP rise..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

Could there be something FISHY behind me?

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?
mumu! Dey dia dey do fine boy wen fast guy go dey arrange d babe.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
amstamon:

See ur bold5 CDMA fone sef, no wonder infinix hotnote b big phone for ur eyes. u Berra show us ur school ID or else........... I go tell them wetin u dey do for living oo...

I tried very hard not to quote this ur comment...

But I fell to this, and I quickly got up and dusted my self off..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by amstamon: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Shegzy8:
guy u hyping ursef too much....dis rnt high self esteem itz just bragging.....maybe datz y she's falling 4 ya friend.....n dem no dey use fine boi collect money.....wowo boi go collect ur bae clean clean.....u rnt even fine....u just bragging.....60% of guyz fine pass u die.....even me
u......oya tear ur pant#

Shegzy@,i swear you are way handsome than this poor dude. Oya nairalanders compare.. His sivoclaire complexion dey deceive am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Josh316(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

FAKE STORY WITH INCONSISTENCIES
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Kennydoc(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
Pls fellow nairalandErs, I just tendered a rili disturbing problem of mine, and u guys are rubbing pepper in my wound..

As for my pink lips, check my newest picture n my signature..

And as for being foolish to tell my friend about my crush, I will stop right now..

And finally for those saying that its not about handsomeness, u sabi how many babes I don bleep because of my looks?..

Maybe I will start telling them ryt away that I love them..but that is not healthy sha...because I dnt need awkward moments..

Your post reeks of immaturity. I know you're probably below 20 or in your early 20s, and that's why you typed this rubbish. Aren't you ashamed that as young as you are, bleeping girls is the only achievement you've made for yourself? Can't you keep your tiny little snake in it's cage till you grow up?
Grow up boy! Grow up!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by amstamon: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Check his profile and see all post/ topics/thread he's involved in,. Your profile speaks a lot about you.
Small pickin.. U need Devine orientation.. Quote me and you'll see.. Just try me
Proud albino. Oh! sorry half-cast grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by amstamon: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kennydoc:

Your post reeks of immaturity. I know you're probably below 20 or in your early 20s, and that's why you typed this rubbish. Aren't you ashamed that as young as you are, bleeping girls is the only achievement you've made for yourself? Can't you keep your tiny little snake in it's cage till you grow up?
Grow up boy! Grow up!

Nice advise @kenny.please somebody should please tell dis op dude to grow up..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by vickylala239: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Stay deir And b crushing!! You Like a girl u Dnt walk up to ha And tell ha ur mind,ur deir buying crush drink.

No b only crush Na crash

Instead of u to go fast And toast ha,ur deir playing everyone on my street.

No b only ur street Na d whole community
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Shegzy8(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
for dis century wey we dey......no go hustle n get cash......maybe if u dey ur highlander ur padi go kon use infinix collect babe for ur hand......c d shir
t wey e wear sef
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by george4CHRIST(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros I was thinking of getting rid of this guy o...

Or maybe I should also start acting funny with his girl...

This is soo annoying, I can't even read now sef..
But as a fine boy sha, I will get over this, I promise you guys..
. Guy you have too much pride in you. Just stay there be forming fine boy let another person collect sleep from your eyes. Even your headline spoilt everything
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
@OP, NO VEX OO BUT U NO GET SENSE AT ALL. EVEN IF U USE A PIC EDITING APP U CAN NEVER BE HANDSOME

cheesycheesy BUT SEE AS UNA DON LASH D GUY BUT D GUY STILL GET COIURAGE TO STAND, IF NA ME I FOR FON ABANDONE THREAD SINCE
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by wiwa96(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lemme see d pink lips b4 I comment
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by george4CHRIST(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
Pls fellow nairalandErs, I just tendered a rili disturbing problem of mine, and u guys are rubbing pepper in my wound..

And as for being foolish to tell my friend about my crush, I will stop right now..

And finally for those saying that its not about handsomeness, u sabi how many babes I don bleep because of my looks?..

Maybe I will start telling them ryt away that I love them..but that is not healthy sha...because I dnt need awkward moments..
. I have seen the ugly face you called fine face. Don't go and face your studies. Albino forming handsome
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by drlaykay(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP,I seldom comment on nairaland and I haven't for once insulted anyone here. You can go through my posts for confirmation.
I wrote the first and second sentences to make u believe my subsequent sentences are facts and not directly to hurl abuses at you but make u think.
Your level of immaturity got to me that I had to read all posts on this thread hence logged in to comment.

Oga mi,u no mature one bit.in fact u be toddler.
U no just get sense,I no sabi how I wan start.
You lack any of the qualities a lady seeks in a guy.
Being broke isn't my problem, but making it obvious is annoying. What's in infinix and bb 10. For you to think a girl will fall for that means you fell for it too.
Someone asked you what level you are, and you sharpaly responded.... 400level bla bla bla.ha ha ha ha(very funny).
I'm a final year medical student, but i dey always shame to talk am outside cos I believe many have achieved
more.

For u to dise a fellow guy was off course. And u even think u more handsome than mrhollu ,u blind finish.
That's a true niggar though cute but not reliant on his looks. Someone concluded (narcissism)
Please grow up.
Think before you talk. Sell your qualities to ladies. You need learn skills from your friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Sanguine(f): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
mrhollu:
Click like if you think this thread should me moved to the jokes section. grin cheesy

Hahahahahah... Joke section is the right section for this funny thread.
This original poster is such a jester. Lol.
Fine boy with pink lips wey nor get ordinary common sense. Whish kyn mumu fine boy be that? Lol. I laugh in Chinese... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

u truly lak sum tins. Frm ur post i tot u were a lady...i.e ..MY GUY(i tot it meant ur bf)
he who strike 1st strikes d hardest,
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

Maybe I have to start spending too..

if na by fone,my n72 nokia 4 no fit colect any number o,
howeva,
hmmm
howeva,
hmmm
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros I was thinking of getting rid of this guy o...
Or maybe I should also start acting funny with his girl...
This is soo annoying, I can't even read now sef.. But as a fine boy sha, I will get over this, I promise you guys..
what if i gv u d steps to cockblock ur guy n win da gal... Wud u truly treat her ryt? I wudnt want to win a gal who u jus want to slip wit, IS SHE WORTH THE CHASE. ....
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..

''PRESERVE'' NOSE'''
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
flylykace:
See there's something we use to do, since the guy is in habit of acting funny around ur chicks, just tell the chicks them that the guy is suffering from TB or HIV or lunatic runs in their blood, I think this ll scare them away from him

diaris 1 dangerous tin about funny playboys....dey make love to a gals heart faster dan d wod COME.
Read d ART OF SEDUCTION,dey r rated d worst form of seducers....
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
drlaykay:
OP,I seldom comment on nairaland and I haven't for once insulted anyone here. You can go through my posts for confirmation.
I wrote the first and second sentences to make u believe my subsequent sentences are facts and not directly to hurl abuses at you but make u think.
Your level of immaturity got to me that I had to read all posts on this thread hence logged in to comment.

Oga mi,u no mature one bit.in fact u be toddler.
U no just get sense,I no sabi how I wan start.
You lack any of the qualities a lady seeks in a guy.
Being broke isn't my problem, but making it obvious is annoying. What's in infinix and bb 10. For you to think a girl will fall for that means you fell for it too.
Someone asked you what level you are, and you sharpaly responded.... 400level bla bla bla.ha ha ha ha(very funny).
I'm a final year medical student, but i dey always shame to talk am outside cos I believe many have achieved
more.

For u to dise a fellow guy was off course. And u even think u more handsome than mrhollu ,u blind finish.
That's a true niggar though cute but not reliant on his looks. Someone concluded (narcissism)
Please grow up.
Think before you talk. Sell your qualities to ladies. You need learn skills from your friend

No one asked you what you studied, but you already ran your mouth "I'm a final year medical student"..you wish!!

At least some one asked me about mine ..

A pot calling a kettle black..

Are you sure you are even in school, talkless of being a medical student..stop fooling medical college..

I am ashamed of you..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mcbussy:
Op I think ur problem is that ur kinda slow....u keep crushing and admiring, yet u do very little. It still doesn't justify ur friend always trying to get to the girls u like, so d moment u realise he's asking ur crush out, just know he ain't a good friend and do d needful. smiley

i totaly suport dis. Dump such frnd or else ehn,2 of ya pikin fit resemble am

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by streetzdreamz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

there it is,you gat a very low self esteem say;some 0.001 on a scale max of 100,you been spewing fine boy,pink lips,now the no of girls you have f*CKD cuz of your looks?seriously how old are you?since from your own words you v gat all it takes,why come up here telling tales by moonlight??first you need to grow up,quit seeing yourself as a perfect being cuz of your looks,from your dp your looks is just on an average scale so what's with the hype?quit acting like a sissy.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by menxer: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guy I bet you are under 22years.

WTF is a third party doing in your relationship to the point of making your girl relaxed? Haba!

Now you are advised to copy what the guy is doing in order to outshine him and think the girl would not see you as a copycat?

You have created a triangle of attraction, the girl is the winner: getting attention of 2 guys competing to outdo each other in a bid to "keep her relaxed".

I hope you learn something from it all. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by rabbuy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Unlike popular stereotypes.. Pink lips and heights don't cut out to all in skirts...your friend has outran you and has chiked the girl.... Take heart sha dem hoes ain't loyal
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by stanvesco(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

if i had sin dis earlier,i wudnt av made a single coment on dis thread.
Spits on thread
spits on op.
Spits on my fone
#walks out on thread#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.