Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,591 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

Within Career Mode Adjustments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Within Career Mode Adjustments (408 Views)

The Evil Men Called SARS & Their Mode Of OFFICIAL ROBBERY / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s New Mode Of Dressing / Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Within Career Mode Adjustments by Easyfutco: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2015
This means that you'll typically find yourself and your opponents simply trying to work the ball as close to the goal as possible in order to tap in an easy goal, something which may be better representative of how football is played, but does not make for a more exciting game. Scoring in FIFA 16 is an example of realism surpassing fun, and while I managed to sink (and concede) a number of impressive goals, taking long-range and daring chances is nowhere near as enticing as it was in previous games in the series. The repetitive nature of the mode doesn't end there, though, as the new focus upon working the ball into the penalty box means that pacey strikers are now more crucial to victory than ever, leading to several instances where I'd find myself playing more-or-less identical teams. This isn't game-breaking, though, and the mode still remains fun, if very similar to its FIFA 15 incarnation.

Within career mode adjustments have been made to the development cycle of players. Young prospects allegedly improve quicker, even having ‘breakout seasons’ where they leap up a good five points or so (think along the lines of Adnan Januzaj or Raheem Sterling last season). On the other hand, you then have older players showing more realistic signs of ageing. Just look at the start to the season Frank Lampard has had at Manchester City - on FIFA 14 he’d already be haemorrhaging stats all over the place. Not just physical, but technical and mental too. “We had so much fun playing it, even as the game developers, and I think that’s always a good start point,” said Adam Shaikh, Creative Director on FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. “As I was saying to someone earlier, I’ve been making this game for six year and we still go and play it for fun.
cheap fifa 16 coins
buy fifa 16 coins

(1) (Reply)

바카라싸이트▶★◀ SUV7000.COM ▶★◀바카라싸이트 / Tragedy Averted - I Passed / Paris Attacked late Night by Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.