Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This (3515 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? / When some Muslims Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
AlBaqir:

May Allah bless you for this piece. If it is Albaqir making those remarks, some fanatic will shout "he's a Shia". May Allah open our inner heart. I opened a thread titled: "How authentic are the narrations in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim?".
But for over 1000 years, till date, these hadiths have been in islamic libraries and collections, why is it that it is now that muslims suddenly realized that they are fake and that both Bukhari and Muslim cannot be trusted in their hadith collections? And fya, Sahih Bukhari is only second to the quran and formed the nucleus of 90% of islamic laws and jurispundence. This means that in the day-to-day of muslim life and conduct, sahih bukhari provided the guide and also explained the quran better (you cannot explain most verses of the quran without the hadith).

So for you guys trying to deny some hadiths by bukhari and muslim, especially when it does not speak well of mohammed on today's moral standard. That is hypocrisy because the quran didn't speak well of him either, especially his evil instructions that terrorist use as inspirations. Are you also going to discard those 'verses of sword'?

If you condemn some hadiths, as being fabricated, will you also condemn some quranic verses as being fabricated?

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by AlBaqir(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2015
true2god:
But for over 1000 years, till date, these hadiths have been in islamic libraries and collections, why is it that it is now that muslims suddenly realized that they are fake and that both Bukhari and Muslim cannot be trusted in their hadith collections?

Truly it is an age long intellectual slavery. However we do not say ALL the documentation of Bukhari and Muslim were fabricated. What we say is ALL of them are not 100% as being propagated donkey years till date.Only the Quran is believed by us (the Muslims) to be absolutely free of error. And it is in its light that other books are being judged and cross examined.

true2god:

And fya, Sahih Bukhari is only second to the quran and formed the nucleus of 90% of islamic laws and jurispundence. This means that in the day-to-day of muslim life and conduct, sahih bukhari provided the guide and also explained the quran better (you cannot explain most verses of the quran without the hadith).

Can you provide evidence from the Quran or documented saying of the Prophet of Islam that Sahih Bukhari is second to the Quran? You only follow conjecture and what is being politically propagated by the Abbasid Empire. As fake as Bible is, Christians built their entire faith and practices round it. So its a mental slavery.

true2god:

So for you guys trying to deny some hadiths by bukhari and muslim, especially when it does not speak well of mohammed on today's moral standard. That is hypocrisy because the quran didn't speak well of him either, especially his evil instructions that terrorist use as inspirations. Are you also going to discard those 'verses of sword'?

If you condemn some hadiths, as being fabricated, will you also condemn some quranic verses as being fabricated?

First, I don't know what you meant by today's moral standard. Moral is moral since time immemorial. Moral never change.

Second, Quran opined that its the ONLY book free of error. And it is called "al-Furqan (the criterion)". This suggest that other books are prone to errors and Quran will always expose and correct their errors.

In view of this, Quran says about prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny): {Indeed you have the most exalted of character}[surah al-Qalam]. Therefore should any narration from any book [unauthorized by Allah or Prophet Muhammad] report anything different from "exalted character" in the life of the Prophet, such report is nothing but gibberish.

Sahih Bukhari and others are exposed in the light of Quran and Aql (faith-based common sense). For example, hadith reported that Prophet introduced Camel's urine to be drink for human well-being. Quran emphatically declared the Prophet as he who only enjoin at-Tayyib (pure) things and forbid al-Khaba'is (impure) things. Urine is Impure by any standard and even if you are to use any component in it for medicine, it need to be extracted which is a form of purification.

Thanks for your time and observations. Peace
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
true2god:
There was one before but the members of the 'religion of peace' protested and rioted which lead to the death of thousands of people around the world. The name of the film is 'innocence of muslims'. It is no more of youtube, only the fast and lucky ones were able to download permanently.

Dont worry I will always update you on new mohammed videos based completely on allahh's fake and selfish 'revelations', sahih bukhari and the sunnah (from sources like ibn kathir and ibn ishaq).

The part two of the current video is still under production and should be out in a month's time. Be on a look-out, it is more interesting and revealing. No more hiding place for mohammed and his lies in this information age.

allahuu arc-bar.

Thanks, I will do a google search on the 'innocence of muslims' and see if it comes up with anything interesting. We will soon have muslims protesting that the internet should be shut down as it's exposing islam too much grin grin grin
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2015
true2god:
But for over 1000 years, till date, these hadiths have been in islamic libraries and collections, why is it that it is now that muslims suddenly realized that they are fake and that both Bukhari and Muslim cannot be trusted in their hadith collections? And fya, Sahih Bukhari is only second to the quran and formed the nucleus of 90% of islamic laws and jurispundence. This means that in the day-to-day of muslim life and conduct, sahih bukhari provided the guide and also explained the quran better (you cannot explain most verses of the quran without the hadith).

Slowly muslims are coming to terms with the fact that islam is a fake religion with increasing doubts on the credibility of the hadiths, they will soon realise that it is the quoran that is actually fake. Whilst the hadiths are based on true life accounts of the witnesses to mohamed's sordid life, the quoran is based on the hallucinations, whims and caprices of a mentally deranged and conceited narcissist.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
@true2god kindly draw my attention to it when the part two video comes out. I really found the first one very amusing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
AlBaqir:

Truly it is an age long intellectual slavery. However we do not say ALL the documentation of Bukhari and Muslim were fabricated. What we say is ALL of them are not 100% as being propagated donkey years till date.Only the Quran is believed by us (the Muslims) to be absolutely free of error. And it is in its light that other books are being judged and cross examined.

Can you provide evidence from the Quran or documented saying of the Prophet of Islam that Sahih Bukhari is second to the Quran? You only follow conjecture and what is being politically propagated by the Abbasid Empire. As fake as Bible is, Christians built their entire faith and practices round it. So its a mental slavery.

First, I don't know what you meant by today's moral standard. Moral is moral since time immemorial. Moral never change.

Second, Quran opined that its the ONLY book free of error. And it is called "al-Furqan (the criterion)". This suggest that other books are prone to errors and Quran will always expose and correct their errors.

In view of this, Quran says about prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny): {Indeed you have the most exalted of character}[surah al-Qalam]. Therefore should any narration from any book [unauthorized by Allah or Prophet Muhammad] report anything different from "exalted character" in the life of the Prophet, such report is nothing but gibberish.

Sahih Bukhari and others are exposed in the light of Quran and Aql (faith-based common sense). For example, hadith reported that Prophet introduced Camel's urine to be drink for human well-being. Quran emphatically declared the Prophet as he who only enjoin at-Tayyib (pure) things and forbid al-Khaba'is (impure) things. Urine is Impure by any standard and even if you are to use any component in it for medicine, it need to be extracted which is a form of purification.

So you mean hadith is not completely reliable as an islamic source document but the quran is 100% scientifically reliable, historically dependable and morally acceptable for guidance. Well I wont agree with you because the quran is filled with scientific errors and inconsistencies. Lets see the quranic verses below.

How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days
The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and …

Is it historic errors? Lets see the verses below:

Quran 19:28, "Oh, sister of Aaron (the prophet). And she was an offspring of some of those who were with him who belonged to the same class of brotherhood. It was also said that she (mary) was one of Aaron's descendants though there were a thousand years between them. It was said too, that he (Aaron) was a righteous or a wicked man who lived during their time (time of Mary). They likened her to him to ridicule her or to insult her'' and compare it with quran 3:35. Mohammed confused mary (mother of Jesus) for Miriam (sister of Aaron). If a supposed prophet can make this fundamental error, right in the quran, how can qurran be historically reliable and credible?

On the issue of morality, quran 9:29 asked muslims to fight the christians and the Jews for not accepting allahh and mohammed (as a prophet), nor forbid what allahh and mohammed forbid. That muslims should collect jizya from christians and Jews and shame. Morally speaking, how can one give such an instruction and claim to represent God? And fya, the othoman empire was still collecting jizya from christians and Jews as late as the 19th century before it was stopped by the european colonial powers.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:
@true2god kindly draw my attention to it when the part two video comes out. I really found the first one very amusing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wahala, I will keep you informed.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2015
@true2god

The movie trailer of 'innocence of muslims' is back on youtube grin I just watched it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBWCLeOEaM&client=mv-google&layout=mobile&skipcontrinter=1

Apparently I watched it when it was released in 2012. I wonder why muslims find it offensive since everything in the film is 100% based on the true life of mohamed. This all goes to show that deep down inside, muslims are ashamed of their prophet.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2015
I can't help but marvel at the way u guys think...especially d OP. This is the reason y I don't visit this religion page.

I am a Muslim and let me say this. No matter what they do Islam won't fall. They might try and smear the image of Islam with lies and propagandas but their lies can't belie the supremacy Of God and the miracle of the Quran.

Because a certain group smear our image doesn't mean that's how we all r.

Because other countries think most Nigerians are fraudsters doesn't mean all Nigerians r fraudsters...

May God increase our knowledge and put to shame those with evil motives.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2015
AlBaqir:

You said 'as fake as bible is'. Please can you, or any muslim, provide the original copy of the bible, since muslims, in order to give credibility to the quran, claimed that the current bible had been 'corrupted'? However, allahh in his own word in the quran said his word can never be altered or corrupted. Who am I to believe, allahh or muslims? Is it that allahh cannot protect that torah, the gospel or the psalms (he gave the Jews and the christians before the quran was allegedly revealed) from corruption, as against his words.

On today's moral standard, I mean to say that muslim apologist usually make excuses for mohammed that he cant be judged based on what happened 1400 years ago, especially his marriage to 6-yr old baby aisha (quran 65:4 supports prepubuscent or child marriage), as also recorded in the hadith. If it is morally wrong for a man of 51 to marry a girl of 6 now, it is also bad for a man of 51 to marry a girl of 6 then.

How can you call mohammed 'an exalted character' with all his bad characters recorded in the quran and the hadith, like sleeping with sexx slaves, sharing of war booties, killing of apostates and political enemies, approving child marriage and askin muslims to fight the Jews and christians because of ideological difference? Are you reading different quran and hadith made in pluto?

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Mattkent:
I can't help but marvel at the way u guys think...especially d OP. This is the reason y I don't visit this religion page.

I am a Muslim and let me say this. No matter what they do Islam won't fall. They might try and smear the image of Islam with lies and propagandas but their lies can't belie the supremacy Of God and the miracle of the Quran.

Because other countries think most Nigerians are fraudsters doesn't mean all Nigerians r fraudsters...

You have no need being emotional about the fact that certain truth are being told about your religion and your prophet which are recorded in your religious book. Are you saying we should not discuss it? We are not in saudi arabia bro.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:
@true2god

The movie trailer of 'innocence of muslims' is back on youtube grin I just watched it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBWCLeOEaM&client=mv-google&layout=mobile&skipcontrinter=1

Apparently I watched it when it was released in 2012. I wonder why muslims find it offensive since everything in the film is 100% based on the true life of mohamed. This all goes to show that deep down inside, muslims are ashamed of their prophet.
Thanks man, I will download and watch later. I encourage my muslim friends to watch it as well and compare all what was acted with what we have in the quran and the hadith, if the producers are truthful or bias.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
true2god:
You have no need being emotional about the fact that certain truth are being told about your religion and your prophet which are recorded in your religious book. Are you saying we should not discuss it? We are not in saudi arabia bro.

Are you sure we are on the same page here? undecided
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Mattkent:

Are you sure we are on the same page here? undecided
No one is smearing the image of islam, we only discuss some unacceptable deeds\instructions of mohammed.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mattkent:

We are not trying to smear the image of islam, we are only exposing the truth about islam and it's not our fault that islam has such a terrible image. The problem with islam started with all the notorious and evil practises and teachings of your so called prophet that have been immortalised in your 'holy' books and is being used by true followers of mohamed(terrorist) to wreck havoc all over the world today.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:

We are not trying to smear the image of islam, we are only exposing the truth about islam and it's not our fault that islam has such a terrible image. The problem with islam started with all the notorious and evil practises and teachings of your so called prophet that have been immortalised in your 'holy' books and is being used by true followers of mohamed(terrorist) to wreck havoc all over the world today.

Expose the truth abt Islam? How much do u even know abt yourself that you so wholly claim to know d truth abt Islam??

Bro concentrate on ur deed and quit this act of attention okay. We all have a limited time here on earth and soon we will leave and others will follow.

I am sure most pple making noise here aren't even 'spiritually healthy' so to speak.

As a brother has said here...d Quran has a pure clean unchanged msg. Other books may have errors but not d Quran. And if the illiterate quote the Quran out of context and act violently claiming to be fighting for Allah then we only have we humans to blame for not educating them properly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mattkent:

Expose the truth abt Islam? How much do u even know abt yourself that you so wholly claim to know d truth abt Islam??

Bro concentrate on ur deed and quit this act of attention okay. We all have a limited time here on earth and soon we will leave and others will follow.

I am sure most pple making noise here aren't even 'spiritually healthy' so to speak.

As a brother has said here...d Quran has a pure clean unchanged msg. Other books may have errors but not d Quran. And if the illiterate quote the Quran out of context and act violently claiming to be fighting for Allah then we only have we humans to blame for not educating them properly..

The bolded is a joke right cheesy cheesy cheesy cause at the last count over a thousand glaring errors and contradictions have been identified in the quoran. Pertaining to illiterates quoting the quoran out of context to act violently, Abubkr Al bagaghadi who heads isis is an Arab man with PhD in islamic studies and he surely understands the original quoran written in his language far better than you al taquiya talking Nigerian muslims.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:

The bolded is a joke right cheesy cheesy cheesy cause at the last count over a thousand glaring errors and contradictions have been identified in the quoran. Pertaining to illiterates quoting the quoran out of context to act violently, Abubkr Al bagaghadi who heads isis is an Arab man with PhD in islamic studies and he surely understands the original quoran written in his language far better than you al taquiya talking Nigerian muslims.

Since when has holding a PHD been the platform for weighing a person's spiritual height?

Btw this will just end up to be an endless run round an infinite circle. I sense u derive joy in arguing abt these things.

Pls i don't want to be mentioned anymore. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mattkent:

Since when has holding a PHD been the platform for weighing a person's spiritual height?

Btw this will just end up to be an endless run round an infinite circle. I sense u derive joy in arguing abt these things.

Pls i don't want to be mentioned anymore. Thank u.

Since you claimed that it was illiterates who mis understand the quoran that use it for violence. And if mohamed was so spiritual he would not have been fighting/ killing people all over the place in the name of jihad to force people to convert to his invented religion.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by basilico: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
I got 4 likes when I posted this.

I'll explain to you. When a Muslim child is born the
parents whisper the shahada in his ears. This marks him
as a Muslim throughout his entire life. At some tender
age he has to go to the madrassa where through
violence the child is taught Islam and how to recite the
Quran in Arabic. At that tender self discover age the kid
is brainwashed about Islam, its prophet , how to love the
prophet more than anything else.
The kid is taught that he should hate the disbelievers for
life and should use taqqiya when faced with non
Muslims.
He is taught to hate non Muslims who R supposedly
inferior to the Muslim.
He is taught that non Muslims are hated by Allah and
there is no penalty in murdering non Muslims.
Demmzy is practicing what they are conditioned into
growing up believing from a tender age.
Indoctrination starts from birth .
Add marrying cousins, mental retardation and this kid
mind is closed to Islamic superior status for life.
I can only pray for Muslims.

Please understand that a Muslim mind has been closed to reason from infancy.
They think they are talking to nagis dirty kuffar inferior to them.
They are allowed to lie to kuffar infidel non Muslim .
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
basilico:
I got 4 likes when I posted this.

Please understand that a Muslim mind has been closed to reason from infancy.
They think they are talking to nagis dirty kuffar inferior to them.
They are allowed to lie to kuffar infidel non Muslim .

You are very correct the brainwashing in islam is mind boggling. They have been programmed to believe everything without asking questions. They believe it is even a sin to query anything in the quoran no matter how ridiculous it is. I have muslim friends who avoid discussing islam with non muslims because there are so many errors in the religion they can't defend but just accept like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Church In Tampa, Florida / Jehovah's Witnesses in Here? / Is This How You Observe The Shabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.