Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? (807 Views)

Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by KingRaoul: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Personally I think it has to do with being overly praised and criticized by others. When even as a guy people are constanly expecting u to look like a diva anytime they see u and can't stand the idea of u looking pale for a few days, then u are bound to end up being self conscious and overly materialistic because u subconsciously feel the need to look ur best in other not to dissapoint ur "fans". I know personally I am now so shallow, I wasn't always like this, too much pressure to look good from friends family and strangers turned me this way. I always knew I was liked only cuz people think I look good, and in days I looked pale I see how they react like sometin horrible has happened, most of them can't stop asking "why re u now like this". So yeah I became shallow cuz people relied on me to always look good, aside my experiences wat do u think makes people go from perfectly normal to extremely shallow?

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Brb
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2015
You need to get with that mamagee chic, pronto. You two are like peas in a pod.
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
nice psychological observation. Then learn to be yourself
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by misspicy(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You need to get with that mamagee chic, pronto. You two are like peas in a pod.
grin very compatible
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:

grin very compatible

Let's get them married grin
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by misspicy(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Let's get them married grin
mamagee3 attention needed....

we just found you a compatible soul mate in the person of KingRaoul,he is very handsome,rich and cool,you share the same physical and mental attributes grin

are you IN or OUT?
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:

mamagee3 attention needed....

we just found you a compatible soul mate in the person of KingRaoul,he is very handsome,rich and cool,you share the same physical and mental attributes grin

are you IN or OUT?

Good lord, have you SEEN Raoul though? Yummmmm grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by misspicy(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good lord, have you SEEN Raoul though? Yummmmm grin
waow...wish i could have a peek
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:

waow...wish i could have a peek

Let's beg him to sweeten our day by showing his face grin He's REALLY cute. Too bad he's a little... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by misspicy(f): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Let's beg him to sweeten our day by showing his face grin He's REALLY cute. Too bad he's a little... lipsrsealed
a little
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:

a little

Cray cray lol
Re: What Makes A Person Turn Out Vain And Shallow? by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Cray cray lol
shocked ehn
*packs shoe****runs out of thread**
punky bye bye o

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies!! 7 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Guy / Does Love Have An Expiry Date? / Be Born Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.