Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State (774 Views)

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt / Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. / Gov. Udom Gives Comittee 42 Months To Actualise Ibaka Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by samobaba(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following steps. Then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as you are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are Public Office Holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President, Peter Obi the DG of SEC
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nominations from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocations. You are very industrious people you will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports, so that Nigeria will crumble without your Taxes
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as Expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main markets, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! Hee!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
smileyBiafra giving Amala nd Ewedu eaters sleepless night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by PassingShot(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Very good suggestions. I endorse this strategy for the Biafrans and I assure of my wholehearted support for the Biafra Project.

Lalasticlala, I know you will not ordinarily want to take this to FP but I beg you in the name of whatever is most dear to you to please help the Biafra Project by sending this to the HQ.
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by eleko1: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Photocopier undecided undecided.Be original .Nah pipu like U dey carry micro tintin enta exam hall.
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by PassingShot(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
smileyBiafra giving Amala nd Ewedu eaters sleepless night
Seems you don't like the suggestions. I think this is better than violence nah!

1 Like

Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
PassingShot:
Very good suggestions. I endorse this strategy for the Biafrans and I assure of my wholehearted support for the Biafra Project.

Lalasticlala, I know you will not ordinarily want to take this to FP but I beg you in the name of whatever is most dear to you to please help the Biafra Project by sending this to the HQ.
thought u were only a political bigot .... Didn't know u're also a tribal bigot

Smh
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

2 Likes

Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by PassingShot(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
thought u were only a political bigot .... Didn't know u're also a tribal bigot

Smh
As you must have known, I never participated in discussions like this until NOW. The Biafra Project and the threat of violence is disturbing and very unnecessary. So, I decided to lend a voice.

Name calling is unnecessary too.
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by eleko1: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
@ lalasticala, pls dump dis post to Lawna waste bin undecided angry
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by ruggedboy01: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
samobaba:
Dear Biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following steps. Then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as you are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are Public Office Holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President, Peter Obi the DG of SEC
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nominations from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocations. You are very industrious people you will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports, so that Nigeria will crumble without your Taxes
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as Expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main markets, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! Hee!!!.

[/s]
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Seems you don't like the suggestions. I think this is better than violence nah!
Scotland didn't follow any recommendation like these ... And they got their independence without violence through Referendum
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by PassingShot(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
Scotland didn't follow any recommendation like these ... And they got their independence without violence through Referendum
Why not do a referendum instead of preaching hate and violence then?

The suggestion here is made in the face of annoying preaching of violence and hate against the state. So, don't anyone for coming up with ridiculous advice. It's a reaction to an action.
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Why not do a referendum instead of preaching hate and violence then?

The suggestion here is made in the face of annoying preaching of violence and hate against the state. So, don't anyone for coming up with ridiculous advice. It's a reaction to an action.
the only group threatening for war is the yorubas ... Biafrans are only protesting peacefully
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by PassingShot(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
the only group threatening for war is the yorubas ... Biafrans are only protesting peacefully
Peacefully indeed! Protesting for what if I may ask?

Why has the protest become necessary if you guys have refused to do a referendum?

And why and how are the Yorubas asking for war?
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by Cybertext(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice post.... Biafrance should realize that you can't eat your cake and have it. If you want to go, then do the needful
Re: Published As Received" How To Actualise The Biafra State by badnature: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
@passingshot, one funny thing about how stupid you Yoruba are,is the way you people comments on issues you know nothing about? schooling in the ZOO or having the capacity to put alphabet together and form a word with it does not translate to being educated.my question to you Yoruba people is YOU always tell Biafrans to do referendum,the question is have you ever come across the word "REFERENDUM"in the ZOO constitution? were you living inside grave when the said that the sanctity of the ZOO is not UP for discussion in the sovereign national conference ? baboons and monkeys every were

(1) (Reply)

I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem / Buhari, Queen Elizabeth, Others To Attend Ooni’s Coronation / Former National Security Adviser (NSA): Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.