Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,727 members, 7,882,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Do I Invest N1 Million? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Invest N1 Million? (5078 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by bily(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2009
@

its brave of you wanting to launch out on your own, but i must warn u, the investing comes with his own set of challanges though, but in the long run its worth it.

1m naira is a good sum of money, since you asked for advice let me give u mine:

1. wateva it is you wanna invest in, please start small. probably not more than half of the capital in question (1m) so if something goes wrong, u can always have something to fall bak on.

2. dont put all ya eggs in one basket, sometimes wen just starting out u need to try several small things which may help you. multiple streams of income is the 'word' here.

3. this is a public forum n most of us have had experience of being duped before on public forum such as these. so b careful of giving actual cash to anyone from this forum.

out of the various biz/investments im involved in, i think forex is the one i can recommend to you due to the following reasons:

1. you can start small, as low as $1k (about 170k naira) although d more d merrier but starting small with a new biz is more sensible. so you still have the bulk of your money to do other investments

2. you dont have to give your cash to anyone, if you are interested, i can help you setup an account with a broker through your bank, no third party involved, dat way you dont pay into my account or give me any money. once i guide you into setting up the account and the account is ready, i can help you to make the trade calls and we split the profit after you make a withdrawal.

3. it wont take long before you know if the biz is profitable or not. if after 1month you dont like returns you get, you can quickly liquidate your investment and move on. so you are not stuck with a fixed asset you may not need anymore

4. forex is recession proof bizness. global meltdown cannot affect forex trading biz

hope this helps. u can reach me on 07026785884
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by qkman: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
invest in ladies wears and cosmetics, quite stressful but surely benefitting
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by concrete: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
qkman:

invest in ladies wears and cosmetics, quite stressful but surely benefitting

why do u say it's stressful? i ask b/c my cousins (2 of them) and very good friend want to start shpping perfumes and bras back home to sell

can u say how much a good bra should go for in nigeria?
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by akintun: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
As a female i will advice you not to start a truck business with just 1 million. Believe me, you will be out of business in three month. If you are lucky twelve month and if you get all the luck in this world you will be successful. it is risky depending on luck. i will make avaliable a free business plan on starting an haulage business on my website next week. you can use that as a guardian if you are interested in starting an haulage business. The business plan is based on a ten million capital and an overdraft facility of 500,000 naira. Do not for whatever reason buy a fiat truck.

You can consider starting an online shipping company. If you can develop an interactive website , you do not  need lot of capital initially.
www.niajainfo.com
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by j2much: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
invest in the stock market,many people might laugh and be sceptical bout it because of the crash,but as a trader i tell my clients to buy stocks now cause they all so cheap and companies are approaching their end of yr in the financial market ,so many prices have fallen.Buying stocks now is the best bet,with that yr amount in the market we can do trade on or u can grow yr money on stocks,guaranteed before u know it u won't be talking of 1million again but millions,poster stocks is yr best bet ,for more info on stocks hala me on roe9000@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by tkb417(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2009
everybody has one or 2 things to sell to the 1 milla man. grin

9ja too much!

@OP
dont buy trucks oooo or your money will be gone

dont do forex at all at all if u dont want to lose 20% in 1 week.

i dont have any idea myself as ive been thinking on what to do as sidekicks myself but all ideas have been failing

take ur time and im sure u know cash is king!
when ure not convinced enuff a potential investment will scale thru, hold u cash in the bank
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by damola1: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
bring your money into my business, and I will give you 4% per month as interest.

DOn't email me, else I won't reply, just call me: 08053618904, then I can invite you to my office, show you my business, and give security and all that's to follow,

tks,
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
bring your money into my business, and I will give you 4% per month as interest.

DOn't email me, else I won't reply, just call me: 08053618904, then I can invite you to my office, show you my business, and give security and all that's to follow,

tks,
so u'll give him 40k for a milla in a month?

if he buys cabin biscuits with the money and distribute wholesale, he'll make more than 40k a month
abeggi
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by damola1: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
Make he go sell biscuit now,
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by bily(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
tkb417:

so u'll give him 40k for a milla in a month?

if he buys cabin biscuits with the money and distribute wholesale, he'll make more than 40k a month
abeggi

very funny, LWKMD

as far as im concerned, i still maintain there's no biz dat can beat fx trading if u knw wat u r doing.

http://bily.mt4live.com/

the link above are live trades on a demo account im trading for a competition. hope i win sha wink

*pls note: i repeat d trades are meant for competition purpose so it is much more aggressive than i would normally trade
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by NobiGod: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
How come so many ppl knows what to do with 1m and some claim to be succesful yet betraying their desperation.
9jas can't stop to daze me. I hope the poster play it safe as I see so phoneys here.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by xyzhelp: 6:02am On Jun 24, 2009
please invest it wisely on something better like stock market which i believe is booming right now!!!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by bily(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2009
really i dont understand why so many people beliv forex is very risky.

i think the reason is because pple find something outside of themselves to blame for their failures, dats y a lot of pple dat have delved into it n got burnt are the ones propagating these lies.

dont get me i wrong, i have also been burnt n i still gat some setbaks due to my venture into fxtrading, but i neva for once blamed it on it being to risky or it being a scam.

my major downfall had been due to greed n indiscipline, simple.

now let me burst ya bubbles: do u knw dat forex trading is about d only biz u can predetermine your risk before u venture into it? so tell me wat is so risky about a biz, u can determine wat u r willing to loose before u even set up a trade

for example if i have a million naira, i can decide before seting up a trade dat its only a max of 1% or even 0.5% of dat money i wanna loose on a trade, so dat determines d size of my trade. now tell me wats so risky about loosing 1% of 1m. whereas most other biz, u just go into it n hope nothing goes wrong.

mastering fx takes time, n ive had my share of ups n downs, bt things are certainly looking brighter

u knw i once read an article dat it takes about 3year to be a succesful fx trader n i laughed at d article dat it wont apply to me, guess wat ! this is my 3rd year n i can now c d words of wisdom in it!!! especially if u r like me n learn d ropes all by yaself without a personal mentor, and pleeease, i dont mean all those yeye half baked seminars pple organise everywhere.

d major problem is with fx is not dat its risky or whateva, its simple human psychological problems. i always tel pple if u think u r a disciplined n hav a good graps of ya emotions,dem come n trade fx, it will redifine discipline for u.

d long n short of it is if u can master fx, u generally become a better person.

for naijas out there dat hav d courage u r welcome, but dont give up easily, start small n keep at it. one day like me, u will begin to c d light at d end of d tunnel, and remember, always take sole responsiblity n blame for ya short comings, dont blame anyone else or any process.

@ poster, i hope u find something useful to do with ya dough, n i hope u gain some insight from all d comments made here, peace to all

name any biz
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by jaybee3(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2009
Y'all wannabe traders, what happens if the poster decides to go with one of you guys and bang market spirals outta control against your predicted direction (and pls don't come back with your stop loss or range trading bull shit)?
Are you going to guarantee the poster 100% moneyback?

@ Post
You can never go wrong with buying and selling so long you treat/practice the law of demand and supply with maximum care.
If you don't have any idea your best bet is to save the money in the bank as TKB (who works in an investment coy and probably be the best to advice you on how best to maximise return on initial investment) suggested.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by bily(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2009
jay bee:

Y'all wannabe traders, what happens if the poster decides to go with one of you guys and bang market spirals outta control against your predicted direction (and pls don't come back with your stop loss or range trading bull shit)?
Are you going to guarantee the poster 100% moneyback?

@ Post
You can never go wrong with buying and selling so long you treat/practice the law of demand and supply with maximum care.
If you don't have any idea your best bet is to save the money in the bank as TKB (who works in an investment coy and probably be the best to advice you on how best to maximise return on initial investment) suggested.

lol, very funny. all i can say is ' d more u knw the more there is to knw' so just maybe u dont knw much about fx dan u think u knw!!!!
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by fibonnacci: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ jay bee,

Let the market go wherever the hell it likes to go, my machine dont give a Bleep where it goes. Equity will still be intact by the end of the month with profit.

One of those Jamb questions that has been making me to hide this thing all this while!

Love you guys.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by fibonnacci: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ jay bee,

Who is a wanna be trader? Man, dont talk shit on everyone aiight?

Let the market go wherever the hell it likes to go, my machine dont give a mess where it goes. Equity will still be intact by the end of the month with profit.

One of those Jamb questions that has been making me to hide this thing all this while!

Love you.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by walestar(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
Go and put your one million naira on fixed deposit till you think of what you can use the money for because it risk free investment, when your brain mature enough then you can use it for what you want to do, time will help you think better
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
YOU CAN INVEST IN EITHER AGRICULTURE OR OIL AND GAS
Check these sites for futher information on these two businesses

www.geocities.com/goldbergglobal/agricventure

www.geocities.com/goldbergglobal/oilandgas
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by KingsleyKO: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
First of all i want to ask you want are the things that you are interested in and also try and avoid get rich quick methods and also try and avoid scammers if you want a private talk on how to avoid scammers and any issue relating to scam then send me an e-mail to kingsleykaluogbiti@gmail.com i will be glad to hear from you.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by eros(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
The lady asked for advise, only few could give her a reasonable yet suicidal investment ideas. I have more than 1 million to invest and was hoping to read a reasonable post on here, but true to naija nature all we ended up achieving was nothing. I hope the poster has being able to invest her money wisely becos its being almost 10 months this thread was started.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by dipo4info: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
Hi, why can't you go for fueless generator this is a new business in Nigeria now, or car tracking business you will come for training and go and do it for people live and direct you will also be ur own boss of ur company, so simple.
Enquires call : 08077696357 or 07064208477 Enqnr OLA.
Re: How Do I Invest N1 Million? by zitou(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2010
eros:

The lady asked for advise, only few could give her a reasonable yet suicidal investment ideas. I have more than 1 million to invest and was hoping to read a reasonable post on here, but true to naija nature all we ended up achieving was nothing. I hope the poster has being able to invest her money wisely becos its being almost 10 months this thread was started.

check this post please https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=505997;sa=showPosts
you can also contact me on clubwooley@yahoo.com that is my personal e mail thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Calculate Bitcoin Exchange Rate / Learn How To Start And Make Cash With Car Air Freshener Business / Learn Email Marketing (for Businesses) - A Free Nairaland Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.