Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Few Questions I Have For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Questions I Have For President Buhari (353 Views)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Questions I Have For President Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari, Nigeria's president, I am still waiting to see the Naira equal the dollar; waiting to see school children get daily meals at school; waiting to see indigents receieve 5k monthly allowance; waiting to see Boko Haram come to a halt; waiting to see the Chibok girls brought home; waiting to see action on the UNEP report in Ogoniland taking place; President ONE CHANCE, I am still waiting...
OR
Is it that your country now has the dollar as its currency?
Is there no food to feed the children?
Is there no money anymore from the coffers you once said is overflowing?
Are there no terrorists up north?
And why can't you tell 'NIGERIANS' that there are no Chibok girls, and to the Ogonis that you just want to pull the wool over their eyes into making them believe you for a brother just for big scores? Why?

I was told that people at the depature lounge don't get economical with truth, but you, you do yours threadbare.

And to the naysayers...

The greatest calamity that can befall you is not that you should be born blind but that you have eyes but cannot see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Questions I Have For President Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Keep wailing man. Let we that voted for him ask him those questions not you that rejected him from the onset.
Re: Few Questions I Have For President Buhari by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2015
wailing wailers never seize to amaze me!
OK, continue waiting.... until dis basket filled up of water! believe me all ur wishes will be metgrin
Re: Few Questions I Have For President Buhari by saint047(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2015
"He was elected president to implement the change agenda. I cannot remember anybody telling us that finger-pointing would be part of it."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Portfolios, Analyse And Win. / Full And Comprehensive List Of Ministers And Their Portfolios / Breaking! France Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.