Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Are You Suffering From Depression And Rejection? (part One) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Suffering From Depression And Rejection? (part One) (404 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Are You Suffering From Sex In Bed / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Depression And Rejection? (part One) by Fatherherokay(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Not even the seemingly-happiest man, the wealthiest man, or the healthiest man is free from the attack of depression. I don’t know the intensity of the depression you are passing through right now, but I hope this write up can go a little in mitigating and probably providing solution to that rough mood of yours. Are you depressed because you are not loved, you are rejected, abused, disappointed, cheated, jilted, underrated, castigated, humiliated, or because of failure, ill-luck, bad luck, or due to any other reason that you and only you understood? Except you want to shy away from the truth, human are vulnerable to depression and it is one of the major challenges in human race; it is no respecter of man. Depression happens in different ways, and if not managed appropriately, a suicidal thought may ensue. Also,
a depression not wisely managed can contribute to social vices, thereby leading you to venting your anger on your environment... http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/10/topic-12-are-you-suffering-from.html

(1) (Reply)

Sad Plight Of Health Interns In Nigeria,,, / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up / Audit Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.