Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Tuesday's Open Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday's Open Vacancies (2115 Views)

Open Vacancies For The Post Of Inventory Officer, Sales Assistant, HR Officer / Tuesday's Open Vacancies / MASSIVE RECRUITMENT IN VICTORIA ISLAND- Today's Open Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuesday's Open Vacancies by Mobebi(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Good Morning Everyone. kindly apply for this positions.
I am still arranging all the vacancies to be posted. If I can't post all today then it will be tomorrow.

(7) A leading commercial Bank is looking to hire experienced retail bankers

Experience: minimum of 2 year’s banking experience

Employment Mode: Permanent Role

Grade:– Senior Executive
-Banking Officer
-Senior Banking officer

Academic Qualification: B.Sc with a minimum of 2.2 or HND with a minimum of lower credit from any university in Nigeria or foreign.

Qualified and Interested applicants can Forward your applications with CVs to:
dami.akindele@workforcegroup.com

Follow this link below to apply for the other jobs I have posted already today. I am still arranging the others to be posted later as they much.

http://www.senenablog.com/2015/11/10/tuesdays-open-vacancies-2/

for more open vacancies, visit www.SenenaBlog.com
Re: Tuesday's Open Vacancies by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dear Mobebi, please assist North Nairalanders too...we will be very grateful as you link us with recruitment agencies that have annexed to the North. Core North cities too will be of great important to us such as Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Abuja, Jos, Bauchi and Lafia. cool
Re: Tuesday's Open Vacancies by Mobebi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
BLACKPANTHER:
Dear Mobebi, please assist North Nairalanders too...we will be very grateful as you link us with recruitment agencies that have annexed to the North. Core North cities too will be of great important to us such as Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Abuja, Jos, Bauchi and Lafia. cool

OK, thank you for that...

I will try my best to get across to recruiters from the North and post jobs from those areas. I have some jobs in Abuja which I will post tomorrow. medical and administrative jobs.

As for the core north, I will try my best . Thank you.
Re: Tuesday's Open Vacancies by darf(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vacancy for a Business officer in Lekki

Potential recruits must be fresh graduates(Pre or Post NYSC)
-Good knowledge of social media and MS packages
-Self driven and Responsible
-Manage service delivery to clients by taking proactive steps and constant service measurement
-Able to initiate and close sales
-Should reside within areas close to Lekki
-Be ready to start work next week.

Send resume to info@etegaliving.com.ng
Re: Tuesday's Open Vacancies by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mobebi:

OK, thank you for that...

I will try my best to get across to recruiters from the North and post jobs from those areas. I have some jobs in Abuja which I will post tomorrow. medical and administrative jobs.

As for the core north, I will try my best . Thank you.

Its our own pleasure!
Thanks to you too........

(1) (Reply)

Npower Application Letter / Thank God I Finally Got A Job Via Nairaland / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (over 100 Op

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.