Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. (702 Views)

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / FG Might Stop Paying Workers’ Salaries - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by kunle1960: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
To my greatest surprise,Wicked Gov
Okorocha is owing pensioners 15 months and other workers 2 months but he is selfishly building houses for the IDPs in the north for political gains.Okorocha is a 419 person and a deceit.He has also not paid gratuity to the pensioners for a very long time now.God Almighty will judge him for this callous behavior.Shame to Gov Okorocha.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by NICOGRAVITY: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
You have not seen anything yet.
This is just the beginning of ......
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by neolboy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Clowned Governor
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by paul288yahoo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Imolites voted him..so let them continue to enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
No civil servant is owed one day in Imo State. Stop these lies. I blame Okorocha who does not understand the need for media wars. People have continued to publish lies and he keeps ignoring instead of clamping down on them.

Only pensioners are owed and he inherited the debts but unable to clear them not like he started owing pensioners from 2011. The backlog was much longer before him.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by kunle1960: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo,u are not current,are u aware that he has not paid the teachers for two months now? Why do you guys support this Gov Okorocha in face of suffering.Be wise oooo
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by funkyibodude(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:
No civil servant is owed one day in Imo State. Stop these lies. I blame Okorocha who does not understand the need for media wars. People have continued to publish lies and he keeps ignoring instead of clamping down on them.

Only pensioners are owed and he inherited the debts but unable to clear them not like he started owing pensioners from 2011. The backlog was much longer before him.
bros please stop saying things you don't know okay, I was in Imo state last week and many of the workers mostly those in the parastatals are being owed. Rochas only inherited 3months of pension arrears before he became a governor in Imo state, but it didn't stop the previous administrations from paying pensions. The only thing there is that pensioners were getting something every month but were still being owed which was better. Rochas just cleared the arrears in his first term and pensioners were being paid until late last year (most probably because of the elections) now the situation has become worse. We have facts here okay!
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by speedyGonzales: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
well, what do expect?
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Oh please keep quiet! My uncle has not been paid since April; his son underwent surgery last week and I had to send him money.
Rochas should please pay his workers

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by Asolab(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dont blame Okorocha,blame it on d economy
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by Balkan(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

young man, Rochas image is not launder able. We know you are his paid online warrior. Rochas is a disgrace to Igbos.

I was once his supporter not know that he a common criminal duping his own people.

May he perish in hell.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not Paying Workers In Imo State. by benpuzzy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

My friend go and sit down. Why did the Imo House of Assembly Staff organized a week fasting and prayers, why did they lock out the corpse of a former speaker from entering the House of Assembly for his final rite? You better stop these your lies because, you may be the next victim.....PEACE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Vs Fashola: Different Strokes For Different Folks! / Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Over Minimum Wage And Backs Workers / BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Shoots Down RUSSIAN Jet After Violating Its Air Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.