Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together (39478 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by bummyla(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Congratulations Boy! Your Time Is Now! Make The Best Use Of It! Cheers! JESUS Loves You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by ginggerxy: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
sad sad

I DON'T KNOW WHY ANY SANE PERSON WOULD WANT A BREAK UP OF THIS GREAT NATION. SAY NO BIAFRA. EVEN OJUKWU DIED A NIGERIAN.

@POST, NICE PIX
Boy that is your own bizz . Every body have the right to freedom if the SE feels they wnt their freedom why can't things be don the normal and peaceful way for them to be free? Or is it not this thesame igbo you you insult on daily bases that you dnt wnt to go off nigeria? Are they that important to nigeria that they can't let go? Can't nigeria survive without the igbo's i just dnt get it you hate them but you dnt wnt to let them go. I just wnt to let you knw that if these regions where to as a sovereign nations with the kind of natural endowment people would have lived a better life . You knw there will always be discrepancy in the goverment thing wouldn't be done the right way. Igbo will always favour igbo, yoruba will, same as hausa you dnt jst wnt to wake up one day and face the reality that you are not in that big house any more. If you dnt knw that it will take alot of time to fix this country. Let the south east go what is nigeria gaining frm that region that oders can't give the country?
Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by DOCTORDONE: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Emirorade
Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by kayo80(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
SarahGee:

A man's gift maketh room for him.......seeth thou a man dilligent in his doing, he will stand before KINGS and QUEENS and not mere men! thats the case of Korede. Yours is next on line!

A thunderous AMEN to that!!! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by Nelrulez(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na only selfie this niccur sabi take. Make him give us another hit track abeg even tho I didn't feel the Godwin track a bit.
Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by kossyablaze(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
sad sad

I DON'T KNOW WHY ANY SANE PERSON WOULD WANT A BREAK UP OF THIS GREAT NATION. SAY NO BIAFRA. EVEN OJUKWU DIED A NIGERIAN.

@POST, NICE PIX
U dnt just get it.Wen last did 9ja zone presidency to the South east?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Aboki dance earned him a selfie.

Re: Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together by j1mmy: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Emir or Central bank thief?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Money At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.