Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! (698 Views)

Omotola Jalade Lists Her Two Favourite Nigerian Musicians And You Will Be Surpri / Fans Reject Ycee’s Offer To Sign Them Autographs - They Say It Makes No Meaning / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
So, I was thinking, do Nigerians ever ask for autographs from Nigerian celebs? I have never done so. If you have kindly share pics of autographs from your favorits Nigerian celebs and how much you think they could be worth
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
They do autographs had mine way bck secondary school days tongue
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by hahn(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:
They do autographs had mine way bck secondary school days tongue

Lol. Autograph of who?
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Autograph of who?

Of sumbody humans
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by hahn(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

Of sumbody humans

And hims names is ......
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
hahn:

And hims names is ......

Just kno they more than one jare
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
I got kim kardashian's autograph at the airport when see came to nigerians nd was disgusted by their faces and wanted to go back. I just approached her with my cute self nd she smiled nd autographed grin
Re: Share Your Autographs From Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities! by hahn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Durenttt:
I got kim kardashian's autograph at the airport when see came to nigerians nd was disgusted by their faces and wanted to go back. I just approached her with my cute self nd she smiled nd autographed grin

I believe I specifically mentioned "Nigerian" celebrities. You should have asked for an autograph from Omotola instead

(1) (Reply)

★ Ycee, Reminsice, Phyno, Vector Battle For SSMA BEST HIP-HOP (non-indigenous) / Photos From The Funeral Rites Of HID Awolowo In Ibadan / Man Who Returned Money To Owner Got Rebuffed, See What He Did With The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.