Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) (76726 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by cirmuell(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
omooba969:

But u knw say dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of itz owner ! cool
Owé awòn agba cool na so.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Even buhari recognised the leadership qualities of PMB and hence, the joint protest that he embarked on with the general.

@bolded,

Buhari & PMB no be the same again? grin
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
cirmuell:
Owé awòn agba cool na so.

Wagbayi, karabata ni iyi e! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
ZUBY77:

It is no rocket science that the military still runs the Country. Everyone knows that..
The military has been ruling Nigeria since independence except the short stints Shagari and Jonathan went through.

We all know what happened to their governments. Both Jonathan and Shagari were overthrown by the current Old tribal and religious military bigot who hates civilians and refuses to die.

He overthrew Shagari with military guns and did the same to Jonathan with Boko Haram Guns.
Jonathan was overthrown? As in like a coup?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

It's called Yoruba madness.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bigprozzie:

What an idiotic post!
Very idiotic, they speak as if they are still campaigning.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by cirmuell(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
omooba969:

Wagbayi, karabata ni iyi e! grin
grin
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by olaitus: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by PassingShot(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I thought as much.

Isn't it befuddling that they (Obasanjo and Buhari) are now seeming best of friends?
Talk of undiluted hypocrisy.
Now I believe those who scream that Buhari might have made compromises that are detrimental to us as a people.

Has anyone noticed that Jonathan is the only man without military ties who ever ruled this country post 1999?
Yaradua's Brother was a military man.
The military still run this country under the guise of democracy.

Every discerning mind should ruminate on that.
Na wa o. The thing strong gan ooo.

Hope you dey good sha.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by cirmuell(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

that guy dey type from bear parlour na...shepke still dey im eye grin
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by DOCTORDONE: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ojukwu the great!
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by wristbangle: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Maybe, just maybe_ if Ojukwu was still alive, he may be one of Buhari's "advisers without office".
The same Obasanjo that Buhari protested against is forming elder statesman in Buhari's govt, while some people are fighting for freedom (IPOD or whatever_ like say they are/were LIVING IN BONDAGE grin).

People change though, who am I to judge. lipsrsealed

*singing*
all I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us

Madam kachis cool
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by tymgotel: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am a biafran
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
cirmuell:
that guy dey type from bear parlour na...shepke still dey im eye grin

Ouch! cheesy
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Adminisher: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Even Ojukwu recognises the leadership qualities of PMB and hence, the joint protest that he embarked on with the general. If he was to be alive today, am sure he will guide the misguided Igbo youths away from the path of hatred and destruction that Nnamdi Kanu is currently leading them to. He definitely won't want the Igbos of today to make the terrible mistake he led his people into making in the 60's.

Inferiority complex is destroying Ibo youths. It is a deep psychological complex. A fully formed , intelligent , proud Ibo young man opens his mouth and says Hausa people have been oppressing him and you wonder how and where?. Is it in business, is it in academics, is it in international exposure?. Why would intelligent people allow themselves to be manipulated in this manner.

I believe it is a CURSE coming out of the civil war. Some demons want to destroy the Ibo race. Watch out for some dastardly actions by the protesters that will cause a state of emergency and destroyed careers , businesses and academics in the SE for at least two years.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
Ojukwu the great!

Is he greater than amadioha? grin
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Deltagiant: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari and IBB had always had great respect for Ojukwu

On one of IBB's visit to Enugu, the press asked him why he paid Ojukwu a personal visit, he told them, "don't forget he was my oga".

What is the message in this picture? Shoe get size

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by daprincel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And the same Obasanjo is now his chief spokesman.

Corrupt Buhari..

Ojukwu is dead but his ambition and dream of a better country still lives in Us. We want Biafra and this time around nothing would stop us.

Long live IPOB

I pity ur family wey dey look up to you to achieve greatness
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Frederick07: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I thought as much.

Isn't it befuddling that they (Obasanjo and Buhari) are now seeming best of friends?
Talk of undiluted hypocrisy.
Now I believe those who scream that Buhari might have made compromises that are detrimental to us as a people.

Has anyone noticed that Jonathan is the only man without military ties who ever ruled this country post 1999?
Yaradua's Brother was a military man.
The military still run this country under the guise of democracy.

Every discerning mind should ruminate on that.

Even yaradua who was close to a military man didn't survive one term

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Madam kachis cool

Oga wristchain
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
na which one of them be ojukwu?i am sure na dat one wey carry walking stick for hand
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Frederick07:

Even yaradua who was close to a military man didn't survive one term

Truetalk!
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by seunmsg(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Adminisher:

Inferiority complex is destroying Ibo youths. It is a deep psychological complex. A fully formed , intelligent , proud Ibo young man opens his mouth and says Hausa people have been oppressing him and you wonder how and where?. Is it in business, is it in academics, is it in international exposure?. Why would intelligent people allow themselves to be manipulated in this manner.

I believe it is a CURSE coming out of the civil war. Some demons want to destroy the Ibo race. Watch out for some dastardly actions by the protesters that will cause a state of emergency and destroyed careers , businesses and academics in the SE for at least two years.

Since the end of the civil war, they have been playing the victimisation and marginalisation card just to get undue advantage over all other tribes in the country. Their current agitation for secession is a product of pure greed and nothing else. Their mindset is to control all the major political positions in the country or break up the country and greedily take over the oil resources in the Niger delta region. The good thing is, the rest of Nigeria is well aware of their antics and they shall continue to put them in their proper place.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Adminisher:

freeglobe come see food o
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Since the end of the civil war, they have been playing the victimisation and marginalisation card just to undue advantage over all other tribes in the country. Their current agitation for secession is a product of pure greed and nothing else. Their mindset is to control all the major political positions in the country or break up the country and greedily take over the oil resources in the Niger delta region. The good thing is, the rest of Nigeria is well aware of their antics and they shall continue to put them in their proper place.
bitter kola,bitter truth
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Oga wristchain

It's being a while. How are you? I hope the ongoing protest is not affecting u?
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by vickylala239: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
As seen on facebook:

Source: Azuka Onwuka is a veteran journalist and writer. He is also a social commentator and public affairs analyst. https://web.facebook.com/BrandAzuka/photos/pb.354795944646486.-2207520000.1447167321./769961069796636/?type=3&theater

Protesting Like this.

How does dis look Lik protest?
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Since the end of the civil war, they have been playing the victimisation and marginalisation card just to undue advantage over all other tribes in the country. Their current agitation for secession is a product of pure greed and nothing else. Their mindset is to control all the major political positions in the country or break up the country and greedily take over the oil resources in the Niger delta region. The good thing is, the rest of Nigeria is well aware of their antics and they shall continue to put them in their proper place.

Well analysed and truth thoroughly pinned.

I really don't understand their silly quest for biafra agitation which they are not under the obligation of other tribes to leave. Simply because their clueless hero lost the presidential election whom was the worst president in Nigeria history, they are now scared that because they fail to support the current administration, they will be left out of any resources allocation from the government.

If they want to leave, fine. Just that I don't know what will befall their investment in the south west and other regions. Maybe they will carry it on their head when leaving, we shall see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
wristbangle:

It's being a while. How are you? I hope the ongoing protest is not affecting u?

I am fine o. I saw them on my way to/back from the hospital. They caused unnecessary gridlock_ though they were peaceful.
If na those guys go dey the Biafra, I no go... no fine boy in sight. Lubbish angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by wristbangle: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I am fine o. I saw them on my way to/back from the hospital. They caused unnecessary gridlock_ though they were peaceful.
If na those guys go dey the Biafra, I no go... no fine boy in sight. Lubbish angry angry

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.