Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio (1490 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Snapshot Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol na joke oooooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by theV0ice: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very creative....and apt grin

3 Likes

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by Favparis(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
cool
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by ehubaba(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
We hear.. Dull baba
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
ehubaba:
We hear.. Dull baba
If I hear you
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very creative....and apt grin
Really
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by theV0ice: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
hammariise:

Really

You have a problem with a perspective I have the right to adopt?

1 Like

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by speedyGonzales: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
quite good! could be true too!

2 Likes

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fashola sef grin

1 Like

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by BCISLTD: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Explaining stuff to his present boss

1 Like

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
BCISLTD:
Explaining stuff to his present boss
He's not explaining, he's just demanding grin
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
theV0ice:

You have a problem with a perspective I have the right to adopt?
What right? undecided
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by theV0ice: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
hammariise:

What right? undecided

I'll tell you soon.

Just wait here.......
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
theV0ice:

I'll tell you soon.

Just wait here.......
Ok I'm waiting, but not wailing grin
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by wachakuta(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol... Bery Correct walahi.
Za feeful of Nijeriya must Enjoy zis time around walahi
Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by theV0ice: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
hammariise:

Ok I'm waiting, but not wailing grin

cheesy cheesy

Do you know I just scrolled up to see that you are the OP?

It's indeed very apt grin

1 Like

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by hammariise(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
wachakuta:
Lol... Bery Correct walahi.
Za feeful of Nijeriya must Enjoy zis time around walahi
And we shall removed all za kwaraft feeful in our lead fezaral gammant grin

1 Like

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by wachakuta(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
hammariise:

And we shall removed all za kwaraft feeful in our lead fezaral gammant grin
Kwarai kuwa... we will not only remove zem, we shall also Jail zem walahi

1 Like

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Stale!

Re: Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio by malton: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol. Baba Fash will be one of the most trusted hands of Mr president. They seem to get along well, at least, going by the pics and travels.
Wise men keep Fashola close, dumb ones discard/ask to discard of him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Photos That Prove Fashola Has The Perfect Ministerial Portfolio / Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Israeli PM Netanyahu / After Audu's Death, What Is The Fate Of Kogi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.