Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? (1082 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? by kstadaura: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello guys i am final year student in a polytechnic studying Accountancy and i must admit that am highly frustrated by the sad stories being told by HND holders in Nigeria, so i made up my mind that i will not stop with hnd,immediately after my NYSC i will write ICAN and go for Masters Degree.

Although i know alot of hnd holders will not be happy with this post but since the govt is not ready to stop the HND/Bsc dichotomy let us agree with what they said for now and keep fighting for our right perhaps our children could benefit it.
Re: With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? by oismail(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
I was told ICAN is level 10
Re: With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? by kstadaura: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
oismail:
I was told ICAN is level 10
even with HND?
Re: With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? by oismail(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
kstadaura:

even with HND?
Your ICAN overrides your HND
HND will only serve as a basis for employment
Re: With HND In Accountancy,would ICAN And Masters Degree Make Equall To Bsc Holder? by kstadaura: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
oismail:

Your ICAN overrides your HND
HND will only serve as a basis for employment
woow! am happy to know this, i will try to write this ICAN after Graduation.thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2016 / Many Will Fail This And Claim To Pass Mathematics / Meet A School That Offers Free Education For Poor Children In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.