Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption (661 Views)

Aregbesola Names All Tertiary Institutions In Osun State After Personalities / Kenyan Officials Accused Of Buying intimacy gadgets On Expenses / Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by blinx4real(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2009
Ibori,
Fani-Kayode
, now Ndidi Elumelu?

Now I know why people like IBB and OBJ just laugh when Niegrians accuse them of corruption. I keep getting the feeling that everyone is just waiting for his own opportunity to steal as soon as they get into any position of authority. What a shame.

Kindly post their names I would like to keep a record for the sake of my children
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by blinx4real(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2009
I remember another one, Patricia Olubunmi Etteh
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by Ijawman(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2009
Adeseye Ogunlewe
Ganiyu Ogunleye (NDIC)
Bode George
Sarunmi
Obasanjo
Tafa Balogun
Gbenga Aluko
Etteh
Fani Kayode
Borishade
Speaker Bankole
Sunday Ehindero
Iyabo Obasanjo
Senator Nwabara
El Rufai
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by blacksta(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2009
- All are found wanting.

that your list.
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by blinx4real(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2009
Is that all,
What of
Peter Odili
Lucky Igbinedion
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by adamabdul: 4:00pm On May 15, 2009
all the state governors {former and current}
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by EKENEA(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2009
Alamsco
Goodluck
Tafa
Ibori
Papa Iyabo
Iyabo
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 15, 2009
the is no need for fight against corruption in Nigeria at this time
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by blinx4real(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2009
mikeansy:

the is no need for fight against corruption in Nigeria at this time

mikeansy, are you waiting for your turn to cash in on some loose govt cash as well?
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by chidichris(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2009
Ibori,
Fani-Kayode
, now Ndidi Elumelu?

Now I know why people like IBB and OBJ just laugh when Niegrians accuse them of corruption. I keep getting the feeling that everyone is just waiting for his own opportunity to steal as soon as they get into any position of authority. What a shame.

Kindly post their names I would like to keep a record for the sake of my children

@poster,
pls don't bother searching for names, all u need to do i tell ur children that another name for nigeria is corruption.
Re: Pls Post Their Names - All Nigerian Govt Officials Accused Of Corruption by Eziachi: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
Ijawman:

Adeseye Ogunlewe
Ganiyu Ogunleye (NDIC)
Bode George
Sarunmi
Obasanjo
Tafa Balogun
Gbenga Aluko
Etteh
Fani Kayode
Borishade
Speaker Bankole
Sunday Ehindero
Iyabo Obasanjo
Senator Nwabara
El Rufai

I have to disagree that a Yoruba nation will be a failure based on the above names and their actions. They are products of one Nigeria and not a Yoruba nation. For in instance in 1999, Yoruba's choice was a less corrupt Olu Falea but the One Nigeria corrupt system produced Obasanjo. You saw what happened in EKITI when Yorubas has a clear choice but One Nigeria force Oni they did not want down their throat.

I am not a prophet but I knew that in an Oduduwa nation, the above name will not smell power with the usual backup from their fellow gangs from the north, south east and Mid West. It's a fact. Check the history.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Think U About The Project Nigeria? Should I Be Contracted Out/ / Fgn Bombards Ijawland-mend Threatens Northerners In The Oil Industry / Nigeria’s Problems Are Beyond Yar’adua, Say Jakande, Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.