Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Gse Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gse Test (952 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gse Test by ohis4: 2:14pm On May 15, 2009
dear friend,kindly assist on GSE test tip of preparation and what material to consult

thanks
Re: Gse Test by bookholar: 5:34pm On May 20, 2009
Dont have a direct info, but i got this from a friend who wrote it. He said its into i guess three or four sections: critical reasoning, quantitative analysis, like every other. Dont know what they call this format but u av a computer to yourself, a sample question is given before you are automatically logged in, you cant go back to whatever question once u click next, u r logged off wen ur time is up n the same procedure goes for the remaining three.

You get your result max the next day. You are sent the breakdown and then the aggregate. He scored 50% and that is the highest i have heard so far, he has not been called by any of the employers that make use of it.
Hope this helps a little, but the major thing is you should prepare hard before you pay that 5k for the registeration. What is what doing is what doing well.
The hitch with GSE is that your result expires after six months, so i am wondering: what if those employers that make use of it do not recruit in that time duration, what happens to not just the 5k but the good grade one scored?

Best wishes!
Re: Gse Test by engrksa(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2009
@ bookholar
I respect ya points. I was opportuned to write the GSE, it is quite challenging.i scored 62% but i wonder why the score should expire in 6 months. They should plan it well.

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home Jobs! / Complete Winning Cv Tips / Does Any Body Know Much About Ifa Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.